It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what happend??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
ok this happend to me last summer (like 8 months ago or w/e) me and my family went out to my cabin in B.C. (Canada) and so we were there for about 4 days and each night i would stay up till about 2 a.m. watching some dvd's (friends) on a little portable dvd player but so at around 11 each night for all 3 or 4 nights i would always see bright flashes or white light in the window outside my window. and they would be so bright i couldnt see anything out of the window and it would only last about 2 seconds. at first i though it was probibly lightning untill i realized it wasn't cloudy their wasnt any rain and their wasnt any thunder so it couldnt be lightning. also i didnt know were/what direction it was comming from( in the air on the ground from another house or w/e). so i kept asking the rest of my family if they saw any flashes in the window at night or knew what it could be and none of them knew what it could be and none of them saw it either so i thought maybe i was just going crazy again
but then on the forth day/last day there when we were packing to get ready to go, me my mom and my grandma were all in the kitchen packing when all of a sudden all of us saw a bright flash of light that blocked are vision for abou 2 seconds and was exactly like the light i would see in the window at night except in was inside this time and was in the morning not at night, also other people (not just me) saw it and again there wasnt any clouds, rain or thunder so it couldnt have been lightning.

so what do u guys think happend?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Headlights from cars at night and a quick reflection during the day. Thats given that you were near a road or maybe there's a road further away but its still pointed straight at your house. Just a theory.

You know how when you get tired, the TV or monitor starts to look too bright? Or sometimes that happens when you wake up and turn on a light. So, there may have been a light but it actually seemed brighter to you since you were tired and sitting in the dark.

What do you seriously think it was?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
ya but it was like 12 am (or midnight or w/e) and to get to it it was a dirt road leading to the cabbin so if it was a car's headlight why would the car even be there also how could me my mom and my grandma all see it in daylight?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
like he said, reflection. maybe sunlight glinted from a nearby car and jit you all in the eyes (shrugs) who knows. It could even be government testing...

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
sounds like "communion", whitley striebers story to me. so what do your mother and grandmother think about it?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Like I said, headlights in the evening/early morning and a strong reflection during the day. Thats certainly plausible right?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
she said the light was so strong she could not look out of the window, does not sound like carlights to me.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Any missing time? any strange scars or spontanious nose bleeds? and while you are at it check your anus for any probing :lol j/k

Seriously, it could have been many things, I honestly don't know what could cause such an intense flash...this is quite common with abduction stories...

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
well the thing about it being like light reflected or something was that it didnt hit my eye and made me not able to see (well it did when it was all of us but not when it was just seen in the window) it hit the window and all i could see in it was just like pitch white and i could see most of the suff around it like their wasnt even a light in the window, but i didnt look on the wall behind me to see if it was lighting up the room just the 2 walls that the window was behind and the one beside it and like i said they were still dark as if there wasnt any light comming out from the window

and i kinda thought it could have ben an abduction or something but i didnt notice any missing time or any probs up my butt. but i did have some red bumps (probibly from misqetos though)

[edit on 15-3-2005 by trust_no_one]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
hey Austin, and thats right with reflection the light could be blinding but happening at night is very unlikely and it happening 4 times in a row I wouldnt beat on it being cars

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
maybe ufo watched u

if the light was so strong and you couldnt see it was
probably a ufo or....?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Truth is you will never know exactly what it is. Nobody got hurt and nobody went missing, right? So whatever it was, just know you are witness to an unexplained phenomena and until you receive an answer you are satisfied with, no-one here or really anywhere will fully know what it is.

It may be as simple as a helicopter flashing its lights randomly(did you here any noises) or yes, even an alien spacecraft, I myself would probably have called authorities to let them know that this sort of thing happened, and cause you had more than just yourself there the second time it happened, how could authorities call all of you crazy, right?

top topics

join