It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Are an Animal Abuser the Internet Will Find You!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
On Canada Day no less, (July 1st), in a long line up for the "Cold Beer Store", which is a drive thru, (very convenient, highly reccomend) in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, a woman jumped the line in her vehicle, either knowingly or unknowlingly. This so infuriated the woman behind her (beer is sacred) that she got out of her vehicle, and started an altercation with the line jumper.

CBC Link

Sounds like something easily remedied with an apology, but no, this got intense for some reason. Everyone here is on edge. Between Covid and the burgeoning stress between races (Dartmouth is a highly racialized community.), things got nasty, and the woman who felt she was wronged... animal lovers take a seat...

grabbed the other womans PUPPY (Ace, who looks like a very good boy) from her vehicle (deep breath), swung it from it's leash, and used the puppy as a weapon to assault it's owner.

What level of f**cked are you on that you could do that, I don't know.

Well, the internet being the absolute beast that it is, it doxxed her, outing her name, number, place of employment, and home address.

Now, what is going to happen in this instance? The plague induced racism witchhunt is in FULL effect, so it's worth mentioning that the puppy assaulter is black, while the puppies owner is white. The owner originally declined to press charges on the pretense that she did butt in line, and racial tensions were insane.

A MOB is 100% coming for the puppy abuser, but then what? If a white person hurts this woman, things are going to blow up. Racial tension in Canada is huge, despite what media outlets say.

I honestly hope she gets what's coming to her and is banned from pet ownership for life, but mob justice makes me just as queasy as the video did (which you can find on Youtube by searching "Dartmouth woman swings puppy"), and Nova Scotia has a storied history of absolutely ruining animal abusers, and even suspected animal abusers. (All the child abusers are safe though, what is humanity?)

Anyways, that's what's going on in my tiny peninsula. Things here are getting weirder by the day.
edit on 7-7-2020 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

Edit to Add: I would say she just made it infinitely worse for herself. Cut off from the screenshot someone sent to me, she ends the rant with stating she "doesn't play". 🤔

edit on 7-7-2020 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Oh damn!
I heard about this the other day.

Yeah that's brutal.
I just watched the video too, that woman is lucky no one clubbed her out.
But, if anyone would had done something, there would be some racial tag line attached to it.

edit on 7-7-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Michigan has an animal abuser registry list so shelters and others can check to see if a person has been convicted of animal abuse before adopting a pet. It doesn't catch all abusers but it helps.

(post by TheShadow21 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

edit on 7 7 2020 by TheShadow21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheShadow21
Hmm maybe someone should tie something around that worthless snatch's neck and give her a whirl... poor puppy, if that was my dog she would've been eating lead, plain and simple!

But that's a big point here, isn't it. It's a bad time to talk about hanging anyone.

Someone will definitely find her, but I honestly hope nothing goes around her neck, because people just aren't at a point where they can separate anything. Maybe not so much here, our government isn't super tolerant of uprisings, but certainly in larger cities, and in the U.S., the internet would take that and turn it into a civil war.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Who said anything about hanging anyone?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
She needs to spend a few years in jail and see what it's like to be handled roughly. People that will do that to an animal won't have any reservations about doing it to a person.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheShadow21

Anytime someone says anything in regard to putting something around a black persons neck, people are immediately going to think about lynching.

I'm not saying that's what you're saying, but that's what people would hear.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I’d have caught a charge ranging from aggravated assault to manslaughter. I know that’s probably not the right response but animal cruelty instantly hits my go button and in a rage I couldn’t promise I wouldn’t go full on Gorilla on PCP mode. I would lose my s**** and see red and wouldn’t stop until she was no longer resisting.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Honestly, if she can do this to a puppy that had nothing to do with the altercation, then she needs to lose her children, because what sort of thing will she do to them?? She has shown that she is capable of being a monster and should NOT be raising kids whatsoever.

Sad part is since she's black and black people can do pretty much anything nowadays, she won't be in trouble at all, so as much as I hate to say this, here's to hoping the social justice crowd teaches her a lesson, because the law won't.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
She needs to spend a few years in jail and see what it's like to be handled roughly. People that will do that to an animal won't have any reservations about doing it to a person.

Right, you can't convince me that anyone who could overreact this hard wouldn't do the same to children.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
I’d have caught a charge ranging from aggravated assault to manslaughter. I know that’s probably not the right response but animal cruelty instantly hits my go button and in a rage I couldn’t promise I wouldn’t go full on Gorilla on PCP mode. I would lose my s**** and see red and wouldn’t stop until she was no longer resisting.

You and all of us I think.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

People don't really get away with things here just because of race, if anything they have it worse. . She won't get what we want her to get, but she will get charged and convicted, I'm sure of it.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Not gonna watch it because it'll make me want to fly up there and punch her out.

People who abuse animals and children are the same level of low life degenerate scumbag.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Welp, lady...dogs lives matter too.

I for one prefer my dogs to a lot of people I meet. Dogs can't protest abuse in their own behalf, so we have to do it for them, plus it wasn't her dog to begin wirh.

Sorry, I'm just not feeling sorry for the karma she's receiving.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

People don't really get away with things here just because of race, if anything they have it worse. . She won't get what we want her to get, but she will get charged and convicted, I'm sure of it.

I hope so, but with how the race tensions are going, I could also see them letting it slide for fear of being accused of racism and things being brought to their streets. She definitely needs to have her kids taken away and forced to go through some classes and evaluations to ensure she won't do anything like that to her kids. I'm sorry, the fact that she did what she did does not paint her in any good light whatsoever, especially after hearing what she had to say about that.

I have no respect for people that use terms similar to "it's just a dog". That dog is family, and dogs in many ways are better than people. I don't care what happened to cause the altercation, that puppy did not deserve any of what it experienced.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Animal abusers are the worst type of abuser.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Not gonna watch it because it'll make me want to fly up there and punch her out.

People who abuse animals and children are the same level of low life degenerate scumbag.

Yep. She'll get mobbed for sure.

I do have an extra bedroom if you want to escape coronavirus with a coastal, punchy vacation.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I agree. She's deranged and delusional, her reply to the doxxing is so clueless and ridiculous.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join