It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix (2020).

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
a reply to: TXRabbit

You have a supposed Edgar Casey reincarnate who left that gig to sell books. Some guy that looks like he's lost his red stapler again and of course... "Aliens" bad hair day. Add in a few semi new faces (although the new dame is pretty hot... I'd buy her... umm... book). Old lizard face Linda ... Man... Does the sight of her make anyone else sick? She looks like botox gone bad - and those eye brows. I mean.. wtf is up with those things! If anything, she's an alien herself.

Your vicious personal attacks serve no purpose, disagree by all means but your nasty remarks are a reflection of yourself.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
I thought the first episode was about UFO's . Nope its ;ike episode 5 or so. Yeah, the few other episodes were basically murder mystery stuff like Dateline etc. Not very compelling and mostly a far cry from the original series, disappointing and (IMO) just not very good or interesting

Yeah that was strange. When it was released it came up on my list as the first episode. Last night I decided to re-watch that particular episode and it now shows as the 5th or so. I wonder why they changed the order of it

<< 1   >>

join