It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama WH Doc--‘I Think’ Joe Biden Has Some ‘Cognitive Issues’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Joe Biden just said in an interview that the police have become the enemy, and should be defunded!

townhall.com...

The man who is leading in presidential polls says the police are our enemy. OMG.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

your thread was removed but still your operation goes on, posting the same thing to multiple threads (copy and paste)

same post in this thread The Silent Majority vs Defund the Police

he said in context

"the last thing you need is an armoured humvee coming into a neighbourhood its like the military invading, they dont know anybody they become the enemy, their supposed to be protecting these people"

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Well...because Joe Biden is so unpredictably wishy-washy, the New York Times is encouraging him to not debate President Trump without preconditions being applied.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You implied it...also I didn't delete anything. Not sure where you'd get that idea... He himself stated that this is only an opinion not a diagnosis. So why wouldn't old man Joe go get a check up of his mental acuity, and make it public so he can shut down one of the strongest attacks against him so far?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

You implied it...also I didn't delete anything. Not sure where you'd get that idea... He himself stated that this is only an opinion not a diagnosis. So why wouldn't old man Joe go get a check up of his mental acuity, and make it public so he can shut down one of the strongest attacks against him so far?

Perhaps ALL politicians should.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is unprofessional. He should not be issuing his diagnostic opinion publicly, nor without a direct evaluation of the patient.

Cognitive skills tests include much more than speaking. Without conducting these he has no place issuing any opinions, let alone public.

It was wrong with Trump and its wrong now

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Dr. Jackson is merely giving his opinion, like the 55% of Americans in this national poll did, when saying they believe Joe Biden has Dementia.

www.newsbreak.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Hes a doctor. Thats why his opinion is a headline and yours isnt. Be honest ...dont be coy

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

To be fair he himself stated his opinion was in no way a diagnosis and that he hasn't and would need to actually examine him to make such diagnosis. I think it's fair that he say he thinks an assessment be done though. All he did was say he thinks he should be examined and those results should be made public considering he wants to hold the highest office in the country.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

If all politicians had such strong attacks against them I think it would behoove them to shut the attacks down by proving them wrong. I mean its one of the rare times its actually easy to do.

I take it you couldn't actually argue my reply and therefore tried to deflect to all politicians...its ok...points for trying I guess.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

I can see that. That Q-tip jab to the brain just might be the final shot to the couple of brain cells left.

If Biden blows his nose his head might implode

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join