It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama WH Doc--‘I Think’ Joe Biden Has Some ‘Cognitive Issues’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Former White House Physician Dr. Ronny Jackson told The Kyle Olson Show that former Vice President Joe Biden needs to take a cognitive assessment and release the results, but that his campaign won’t let that happen.

“I’m not comfortable with him being my president,” Jackson said.

“I think he’s got some cognitive issues,” he continued, before adding that he’s not diagnosing the former vice president and has not examined him.

“But as a concerned American who also happens to be a physician, I’m just going to say it’s concerning to me that he sometimes is not able to complete a sentence, not really know where he’s at or what he’s doing and we’ve seen that countless times now,” Jackson said.

After saying some age “more gracefully” than others, he said, “If he was going to be president someday, that window seems to have closed in my mind.”

(Bolding mine)

So HERE is a professional opinion of a WH physician actually familiar with presidents and their cognitive ability to handle the demands of the highest office in the land.

THIS comes as no surprise to me...nor to a growing percentage of American voters (both Democrat and Republican).
Joe Biden is exhibiting ALL of the signs of dementia and it becomes more obvious every time he attempts to speak.

FTR: Dr. Jackson ALSO gave President Trump a Cognitive Assessment test in 2018 and said he passed.

Jackson, who was White House Physician during both the Barack Obama and Donald Trump administrations, gave the Montreal Cognitive Assessment to President Trump in 2018 at the President’s request, so Trump could quell criticisms from his foes that he was mental unfit.

“The President didn’t have anything to hide,” Jackson told The Kyle Olson Show, so he consented to the assessment.
“I knew he was cognitively intact,” he said, so he didn’t worry about what the results might be.

www.breitbart.com...

edit on 6-7-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Joe Biden won't even take a covid-19 test. 100% chicken. Not presidential material.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I still don’t think Biden will be the candidate in November. I expect a health condition at the last minute. Time will tell.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I don't think anyone should ever be medically diagnosed via watching videos, because videos can be intentionally and/or unintentionally mis-interpereted, fabricated, or contextually quoted based on a precognitive bias.

The left has done that with Trump over and over, yelling at people to listen to internet doctors, hes mentally unstable, unfit, unaware, and narcissistic.

He's had his moments for sure, but it's like (D) doesn't want to be outdone in any aspect.

Trump has his gaffes and moments, but the dems were like 'Trump is taking the spotlight on mental instability, hold my beer Hillary, I need to call Joe and ask him a favor'

edit on 6-7-2020 by Vector99 because: forgot the beer

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I can see that. That Q-tip jab to the brain just might be the final shot to the couple of brain cells left.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I don't think anyone should ever be medically diagnosed via watching videos, because videos can be intentionally and/or unintentionally mis-interpereted, fabricated, or contextually quoted based on a precognitive bias.

The left has done that with Trump over and over, yelling at people to listen to internet doctors, hes mentally unstable, unfit, unaware, and narcissistic.

He's had his moments for sure, but it's like (D) doesn't want to be outdone in any aspect.

Trump has his gaffes and moments, but the dems were like 'Trump is taking the spotlight on mental instability, hold my beer Hillary, I need to call Joe and ask him a favor'

I have to agree. There's a slight difference here though, he's just saying he has concerns and Biden should be evaluated.

The left had doctors literally diagnosing Trump with things with no examination, actually stating he had specific disorders. That was dangerously irresponsible. The APA even put out a statement chastising doctors for doing that, saying it was unprofessional and damaging to the psychiatric field. They later reversed course after they got blowback from the left for hurting their crusade against Trump.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: carewemust

I can see that. That Q-tip jab to the brain just might be the final shot to the couple of brain cells left.

You're on the right track. Joe Biden had a severe brain aneurysm in 1991 that almost killed him, due to so much bleeding.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Trust me, I'm pretty sure Joe has dementia or some other cognitive disability, but I don't want either side using medical professionals to break their oath to persuade a political influence. It's completely immoral, and does a disservice to those actually suffering from such conditions.

Leave the speculation up to us, the idiots behind a keyboard, not the professionals with years of education, because the educated ones are smart enough to know better.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Former White House Physician Dr. Ronny Jackson told The Kyle Olson Show that former Vice President Joe Biden needs to take a cognitive assessment and release the results, but that his campaign won’t let that happen.

“I’m not comfortable with him being my president,” Jackson said.

“I think he’s got some cognitive issues,” he continued, before adding that he’s not diagnosing the former vice president and has not examined him.

“But as a concerned American who also happens to be a physician, I’m just going to say it’s concerning to me that he sometimes is not able to complete a sentence, not really know where he’s at or what he’s doing and we’ve seen that countless times now,” Jackson said.

After saying some age “more gracefully” than others, he said, “If he was going to be president someday, that window seems to have closed in my mind.”

(Bolding mine)

So HERE is a professional opinion of a WH physician actually familiar with presidents and their cognitive ability to handle the demands of the highest office in the land.

THIS comes as no surprise to me...nor to a growing percentage of American voters (both Democrat and Republican).
Joe Biden is exhibiting ALL of the signs of dementia and it becomes more obvious every time he attempts to speak.

FTR: Dr. Jackson ALSO gave President Trump a Cognitive Assessment test in 2018 and said he passed.

Jackson, who was White House Physician during both the Barack Obama and Donald Trump administrations, gave the Montreal Cognitive Assessment to President Trump in 2018 at the President’s request, so Trump could quell criticisms from his foes that he was mental unfit.

“The President didn’t have anything to hide,” Jackson told The Kyle Olson Show, so he consented to the assessment.
“I knew he was cognitively intact,” he said, so he didn’t worry about what the results might be.

www.breitbart.com...

Wait, this doctor actually spent time around Biden? Well that certainly disqualifies him from making a suggestion that he be evaluated!

(sarc)

I think we've all watched a lot of videos over the years about Biden and his gaffes, they're nothing in comparison to how he is today though. I did a search out of curiosity about the same type of suggestions about Trump's behavior from older threads here. Guess what? Our friends on the Left were saying the same things about Trump but nothing has changed and he hasn't appeared to have gotten any worse, three years later, he's just an excitable bumbler at times. There are times when I'm very tired that I slur words, it's not unusual or a sign of dementia. It's just people.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This the same dr. that said tRump weighs 220 pounds. Hehe

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
BREAKING: Joe Biden has challenged former Obama WH Doc to push-up contest!

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I still don’t think Biden will be the candidate in November. I expect a health condition at the last minute. Time will tell.

100%!!!

Biden was sent to protect the real candidate and protect her from any campaign smear job until the very last minute. Surely the left can't be that enraged with stupidity and Orange Man Bad syndrome to actually think Biden is a viable Candidate? nah not even a silly poster could really believe that inside.

Hillary has already been sent through the wringer and you could bring her in at the last second and their is already enough KNOWN scandals and corruption to bring her down AGAIN for the third time. So I don't think its going to be her.

It appears that the candidate likely being groomed and protected behind the curtains by the left will be the golden goose with a very small tolerance for being questioned or to self important to be put through the mud. Its beginning to look like M. Obama might be thrown in the last minute as the lefts false prophet.

I got a feeling M Obama was being groomed for the VP spot but now is likely pulling for the POTUS spot and their dr is clearing the way.

I just can't believe the left really expects to run Biden against trump. No freakin way he will actually be the candidate to be put up to debate with trump.

edit on 22731America/ChicagoMon, 06 Jul 2020 18:22:10 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Why give biden such a hard time? Its perfectly normal at his age to forget so much.
edit on 6-7-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
This the same dr. that said tRump weighs 220 pounds. Hehe

That sounds about right. Trump is 6'3, old, and out of shape. Fat is less dense and therefore weighs less than muscle, so he's not going to weigh as much as men you know who are 6'3 and muscular. As you age your bones also lose density. Furthermore, also with aging, what muscles you do have atrophy and lose density.

All these things contribute to older out of shape people weighing a fair bit less than you would think.

Bottom line, you can't tell someone's weight by looking at them.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
One of the Democrat commentators on Fox News just accidentally said "Whoever the Democrats pick to be Biden's VP..."

Everyone knows Biden isn't at the helm of that ship.
edit on 6 7 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I want this Biden tee:

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Why give biden such a hard time? Its perfectly normal at his age to forget so much.

If that's addressed to me...my answer is:

If Biden can't convince the electorate he's cognitively competent...how will he be able to convince the nation (and the world) that he's capable of leading and making competent decisions?

Isn't it better we find out his mental limitations and the extent of his dementia BEFORE we elect him?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
really thinking this doctor is getting some phone calls

retraction / 'clarification' soon to come.

Biden's dementia is obvious and has been for some time. his debates wi Trump will be a horror show, if he goes through with them (the dems could call off due to Covid)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Joe Biden won't even take a covid-19 test. 100% chicken. Not presidential material.

Here are the current CDC guidelines for who should get a covid-19 test:

1. Individuals with signs or symptoms consistent with COVID-19

2. Asymptomatic individuals with recent known or suspected exposure to SARS-CoV-2 to control transmission

3. Asymptomatic individuals without known or suspected exposure to SARS-CoV-2 for early identification in special settings

4. Individuals being tested to determine resolution of infection (i.e., test-based strategy for Discontinuation of Transmission-based Precautions, HCP Return to Work, and Discontinuation of Home Isolation)

5.Individuals being tested for purposes of public health surveillance for SARS-CoV-2

Biden doesn't meet any of those criteria; that's why it makes no sense for him to get a test.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Lmfao, nice catch.

Great ad material for the Trump admin and they've been hampering so much that even my ghetto thuggish brother said something about it and dat dude dont like no politics.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join