It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Edits Trump Out Of Jeffrey Epstein Photo — Leaves In Melania

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Are we just going to sweep this under the rug as with anything else negative about Trump? The ties Trump holds to Epstien and Co. spread long and wide and we're supposed to just pretend it's nothing?

What you’re missing is that Donald Trump has secretly been working behind the scenes for decades to take these people down. All those teen pageants where he barged in on underage girls dressing rooms, the giant party he hosted at his hotel where 70 year old men danced the night away with several 14 year old girls at once, all just part of his ruse to take these satanic pedophiles down.

The sad part is, that there are loads of people dumb enough to believe that. And they all vote.

Yeah there sure are loads of people on the Left dumb enough that believe that.

At least dumb enough to believe that we believe it. lol

That's the only excuse they can come up with because they can't think logically for themselves so they bash the ones that do.

Man... So much irony in that!

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yes it's a masquerade party.

NBC/TodayShow cleverly re-"narrated" the vid 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Evidence how some people fall ass over tea kettle for faked-up stories written by Aesop 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Annee

Another nothing Burger. All those people Maxwell and Epstein posed with are innocent, unless a court of law finds them guilty of something.

Please

If I went through the arduous task of combing through your posts you're saying I won't find a single post of you implicating Bill Clinton with Epstein?

I think I liked it better when y'all used to at least pretend you weren't complete hypocrites

That glove fit on the left hand too?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Maybe trump had epstien killed to shut him up.
Maybe he will have mg shut up too?

The q's seem to think that mg not epstien was the boss. Or that she's worse than epstien.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: StallionDuck

Trump says he knows all the secrets but does nothing to drain the swamp at all. So either he quickly became the swamp or is an ego-boosting liar.

You Qanon guys have had almost 4 years for Trump to do something. Not sure why you still believe Trump is this secret savior in the horizon, but i guess we all like to believe in something.

He has been doing something... Like litterally everything he said he would do.

The swamp...? Pelosi and all those other goons are still there because half the country keep them there and don't believe they're liable. Instead, the left eats their words as truth and defends those scum.

Kind of hard to drain the swamp when the swamp is the one massive bog in the way that keeps throwing BS scandals at him so often that the man can barely lift a finger. ...and still he has. Often.

From where I'm sitting, he's let out more and more information about the swamp but it's up to the people to actually do something with it. *crickets*

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Unlike 'bama, I don't think Trump is dumb enough to telegraph his every move.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Well first off all, rich people attend the same parties.

Do you know anything about Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell? They trafficked under age individuals. Experts have said Epstein gets celebrities and politicians and rich people in compromising positions to black mail them. Ever thought they tried to get to Trump because he owned a modeling agency and is a VERY RICH and wanted to procure some of his talent but failed to compromise him? Imagine being in Epsteins position, Trump is like the golden goose if they got him. They didn't.

Let me know when Trump's name lands on flight logs to the island or when there is pics of him on the Lolita express. Find me pics of him in a private setting, not a public one where a bunch of rich people are hanging out and shooting the sh!t.

What far and wide ties are you speaking of? Pictures at a party? You're gonna have to do better than that.

Show these ties you speak of. Links, evidence of some sort that he has ties with him outside of the shmoosing world.

Just because he said he knew him for 15 years you think that means they are best friends and hang out all the time. Lol! I've known many people for many many years and I don't even speak with them more than once a year when I see them at mutual events or gatherings.

Meanwhile u got Clinton on the flight logs (over 26 times) on the plane with Rachel Chandler and Ghislaine 🤣

And Trump? Not 1 flight there. Zero.

Use logical thinking, not emotional thinking because orange man bad.
edit on 7-7-2020 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Narrated, schmerated, has nothing to do with your comment about that picture.You said were not Trump and Epstein and what's her name. The video is the proof that they are. Do you claim that the video is doctored? That those were other people pretending to be those three? How far will you stretch YOUR narrative?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Yea that's why trump hires some swamp people and continues indefinite stays in iraq and Afghanistan...

Im not saying the left is good either, but you trump supporters have built some fantasy world in which he czn do no wrong.

He fully supports the military industrial complex and you guys don't say a peep.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Lots of people getting hoodwinked by the MSM.

The video is from a masquerade party 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LeoStarchild
Unlike 'bama, I don't think Trump is dumb enough to telegraph his every move.

This is the same guy who misspells words and impulsively types tweets?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

Trump is like the golden goose if they got him. They didn't.

Trumpet speaking in absolutes.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Nobody can deny that rich people are always photographed together because they attend the same parties. Use logic not emotional thinking.

These are not absolutes these are "ideas" that go against others "ideas". Am I not allowed to have an opinion against someone else speaking absolutes? They have no proof of what they claim other than pictures at a party where there is other people there.

But they say "far and wide ties" without showing any proof of these ties.

And u take 1 sentence out of everything to comment on but ignore everything else presented which can be backed up with a simple search. Cherry pick much?

I have pictures of my self with celebrities at parties, am I now part of them? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

edit on 7-7-2020 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: face23785

There was a poster in a thread a few days ago that made multiple posts about her and used her name multiple times in each post and called her "Melanie" every time. That's not just a typo. 'a' and 'e' aren't next to each other.

Maybe it's a joke I just don't get because I'm not in that circle. Do you mind if I ask a question? Don't be so triggered indeed.

Could have something to do with this:

Trump Misspells Melania’s Name In Welcome Home Tweet, Twitter Roars

Trump referred to his wife as “Melanie” instead of Melania, as in “Melanie is doing and feeling really well” after treatment for a kidney condition. It was quickly corrected to Melania, but Twitterdom roared.

Thanks, that explains it. I figured it had to be some kind of joke I wasn't getting.

That's rather juvenile though. That's like all the idiots who pretend Michelle Obama is a man because Barack accidentally called her Michael once.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I was on Twitter earlier, called some dude a nerd when he was bashing Tomi Lahren. My name on there is my first and middle name, so some other guy comes along, triggered, and says to me, "You know you're a hick when you have two first names." So I drop the whomp whomp gif and tell them it's my first and middle. Then I get an alert from that person and it's a picture of the guy not wearing a mask and saying he feels threatened and the dude asked if that was me and if I was gonna shoot up a school because I feel threatened. So I go to respond, and they'd blocked me, lol.

Typical... They crap on the chess board, puff out their chest, then lock themselves inside their room like they did something.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Its a shame that Epstein was murdered/died/gone into hiding on Trumps watch though

can you imagine the theories if a D had been in power when it happened

So did trump drop the ball on this one or was he kept out of the loop by the deepstate?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
That has to be entirely intentional on Fox’s part(at least this is my theory). Even if someone had no idea that Trump was in that picture the way it was cropped looked so weird you can almost tell something was missing. Epstein and Maxwell have so many other pictures with different people, and of just themselves, that this has to be an attempt by Fox News to cause people to associate Trump with Epstein.

Fox used to be known as the right-wing portion of the MSM. Why do you think they would intentionally do something to negatively affect Trump?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlecHolland
That has to be entirely intentional on Fox’s part(at least this is my theory). Even if someone had no idea that Trump was in that picture the way it was cropped looked so weird you can almost tell something was missing. Epstein and Maxwell have so many other pictures with different people, and of just themselves, that this has to be an attempt by Fox News to cause people to associate Trump with Epstein.

Fox used to be known as the right-wing portion of the MSM. Why do you think they would intentionally do something to negatively affect Trump?

While Fox certainly leans right, there are left-wingers who work there. I wouldn't put it past one of them to have done this.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I was on Twitter earlier, called some dude a nerd when he was bashing Tomi Lahren. My name on there is my first and middle name, so some other guy comes along, triggered, and says to me, "You know you're a hick when you have two first names." So I drop the whomp whomp gif and tell them it's my first and middle. Then I get an alert from that person and it's a picture of the guy not wearing a mask and saying he feels threatened and the dude asked if that was me and if I was gonna shoot up a school because I feel threatened. So I go to respond, and they'd blocked me, lol.

Typical... They crap on the chess board, puff out their chest, then lock themselves inside their room like they did something.

No doubt. I'd hate to walk in their glass houses. My feet would be cut to shreds.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Yea that's why trump hires some swamp people and continues indefinite stays in iraq and Afghanistan...

Im not saying the left is good either, but you trump supporters have built some fantasy world in which he czn do no wrong.

He fully supports the military industrial complex and you guys don't say a peep.

I like the idea of a strong military. I wouldn't want to feel like our military might is slipping, giving every enemy the chance to push their will upon us Americans. They threaten, we succumb because we know our forces aren't adequate to protect our homeland? That sound like something you'd want to live in? You honestly trust China without a US military? Maybe... Just maybe there aren't 500 world wars going on simultaneously BECAUSE the US has a massive, well equipped military.

I was in the $#!& when Clinton was in office. When he started shutting down parts of our bases, I was seriously concerned... what was he trying to do? Leave us wide open? That was going through many of our minds. We didn't join up to give up.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join