It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Edits Trump Out Of Jeffrey Epstein Photo — Leaves In Melania

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
No big secret FoxNews has been infiltrated by Democrat and anti-Trump elements 😃

Man, talk about your conspiracy theories. Orange man has cast his spell on you........

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

originally posted by: xuenchen
No big secret FoxNews has been infiltrated by Democrat and anti-Trump elements 😃

Man, talk about your conspiracy theories. Orange man has cast his spell on you........

🤣:👃:🤣

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Sorry? Everyone of interested lawyered up except Trump?

2 of Trumps Lawyers represented Epstein

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

You didn't watch the clip - typical.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Are we just going to sweep this under the rug as with anything else negative about Trump? The ties Trump holds to Epstien and Co. spread long and wide and we're supposed to just pretend it's nothing?

What you’re missing is that Donald Trump has secretly been working behind the scenes for decades to take these people down. All those teen pageants where he barged in on underage girls dressing rooms, the giant party he hosted at his hotel where 70 year old men danced the night away with several 14 year old girls at once, all just part of his ruse to take these satanic pedophiles down.

The sad part is, that there are loads of people dumb enough to believe that. And they all vote.
edit on 6-7-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Gothmog
See the overlay on each side ?
Standard for news agencies .
The ones that did not leave room for all the photo ?
The subject was Epstein and Maxwell.
Who were centered in the photo.

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Folks see stuff that isn't there.

So, Trump wasn’t cut from the pic?

The one they left Melanie in.

What does she have to do with Epstein and Maxwell?

How do you NONE of you guys know the first lady's name? Is it like some liberal inside joke to purposefully mispell her name? Seems rather ignorant to me to Americanize an immigrant's name.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

How do you NONE of you guys know the first lady's name?

It could just be a mistake Face.... I mean people got Obama mixed up with Barry Soetoro on here for years and that was fine. People make mistakes, don't be so triggered.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: face23785

How do you NONE of you guys know the first lady's name?

It could just be a mistake Face.... I mean people got Obama mixed up with Barry Soetoro on here for years and that was fine. People make mistakes, don't be so triggered.

I realize it could be a mistake, that's why I don't comment on or correct it every single time I see it. But I see it often enough that I'm starting to wonder if they do it on purpose, so I decided to ask. There was a poster in a thread a few days ago that made multiple posts about her and used her name multiple times in each post and called her "Melanie" every time. That's not just a typo. 'a' and 'e' aren't next to each other.

Maybe it's a joke I just don't get because I'm not in that circle. Do you mind if I ask a question? Don't be so triggered indeed.
edit on 6 7 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Denying ignorance.
Why ?

How do you NONE of you guys know the first lady's name? Is it like some liberal inside joke to purposefully mispell her name? Seems rather ignorant to me to Americanize an immigrant's name.

I’m an atheist realist, who observes a situation from multiple viewpoints.

Then I choose, what to me, is the overall most logical.

How anyone can continue to defend Trump, is beyond my comprehension.

Protect yourself, business, family, etc — with political decisions that benefit you — that I can understand.

But, Trump himself? NO

EDIT: and I actually have a thing about spelling names correctly. But, human error does happen

edit on 6-7-2020 by Annee because: SPELLING

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
what i find funny is the report wasn't about trumps ties to epstien, it was about the the maxwell woman. and all the left wing snowflake nut jobs cry cry cry.
butwhen cnn, msnbc or some other lefty rag crops a picture of someone, not nary a word said by the same lefty's.

Pitiful Just Pitiful

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Are we just going to sweep this under the rug as with anything else negative about Trump? The ties Trump holds to Epstien and Co. spread long and wide and we're supposed to just pretend it's nothing?

What you’re missing is that Donald Trump has secretly been working behind the scenes for decades to take these people down. All those teen pageants where he barged in on underage girls dressing rooms, the giant party he hosted at his hotel where 70 year old men danced the night away with several 14 year old girls at once, all just part of his ruse to take these satanic pedophiles down.

The sad part is, that there are loads of people dumb enough to believe that. And they all vote.

Yeah there sure are loads of people on the Left dumb enough that believe that.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.

- President Donald J. Trump

edit on 6-7-2020 by bigsnowman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Denying ignorance.
Why ?

Protect yourself, business, family, etc — with political decisions that benefit you — that I can understand.

But, Trump himself? NO

EDIT: and I actually have a thing about spelling names correctly. But, human error does happen

Not sure what any of that has to do with my question.

However, it's funny you call yourself a "realist" when 2 pages ago you said this

BUT - - Trump seems to be a "favorite" of Epstein's.

which is supported by nothing but your own bias and wishful thinking.
edit on 6 7 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Denying ignorance.
Why ?

But, Trump himself? NO

Not sure what any of that has to do with my question.

However, it's funny you call yourself a "realist" when 2 pages ago you said this

BUT - - Trump seems to be a "favorite" of Epstein's.

which is supported by nothing but your own bias and wishful thinking.

As is yours and everyone else’s.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
BM
edit on 7-7-2020 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
LQQKS like Trump and Wife were put into picture doing a Thermal Picture Scan.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This thread reeks of desperation. All media networks crop and edit pics and videos on a daily basis. This is somehow newsworthy?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

All media networks crop and edit pics and videos on a daily basis.

You mean that's standard media procedure? Edit the POTUS out of a criminating picture with a well-known pedophile and his scheming partner?

Oh that's just standard, nothing to see here!

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Annee

Another nothing Burger. All those people Maxwell and Epstein posed with are innocent, unless a court of law finds them guilty of something.

Please

If I went through the arduous task of combing through your posts you're saying I won't find a single post of you implicating Bill Clinton with Epstein?

I think I liked it better when y'all used to at least pretend you weren't complete hypocrites

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Are we just going to sweep this under the rug as with anything else negative about Trump? The ties Trump holds to Epstien and Co. spread long and wide and we're supposed to just pretend it's nothing? On the internet's premier conspiracy site where the entire point is to speculate and investigate? But we hear crickets on here for the most part? If this was Obama or Clinton lord have mercy on this site's activity in that scenario. We all know it. I mean this is an actual conspiracy before our eyes but no no, we don't want to upset the larget segment of members on here right? This is the website where 1000's of posts were devoted to images of Obama birth certificates but this story right here, filled with convenient links and associations, is just too out there? Fox news of all media made this flop, and we continue on as if it's nothing?

You fine sir get a S&F just for the magnificent summation of how I've felt about ATS for the past 5 years in a single paragraph

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join