It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Edits Trump Out Of Jeffrey Epstein Photo — Leaves In Melania

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
After me folks! You can't make this stuff up! Say it loud. Say it proud!

Fox News on Sunday repeatedly featured a well-known photo of convicted sex offender and financier Jeffrey Epstein posing with Donald Trump at Mar-a-Lago — but each time Trump was edited out of the image.

However, Trump’s future wife, Melania Knauss, was not cropped from the photo, which can be viewed in the video above.

The segment focused on longtime Epstein associate and British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell — also in the photo — who allegedly recruited and groomed teenage sex victims for Epstein, according to charges announced as she was arrested last week. Maxwell has denied the allegations.

Source

The Fox segment in question.

The actual photo they cropped Trump out of:

I mean what? They couldn't find any picture of Epstein or Ghislaine without Trump? I mean there's a lot of photos of them I understand;

Are we just going to sweep this under the rug as with anything else negative about Trump? The ties Trump holds to Epstien and Co. spread long and wide and we're supposed to just pretend it's nothing? On the internet's premier conspiracy site where the entire point is to speculate and investigate? But we hear crickets on here for the most part? If this was Obama or Clinton lord have mercy on this site's activity in that scenario. We all know it. I mean this is an actual conspiracy before our eyes but no no, we don't want to upset the larget segment of members on here right? This is the website where 1000's of posts were devoted to images of Obama birth certificates but this story right here, filled with convenient links and associations, is just too out there? Fox news of all media made this flop, and we continue on as if it's nothing?

And look... sure sure, Epstein and his girlfriend have exchanged handshakes with many of the rich and powerful. Yes. But we're talking about the current president of these United States here, and some serious allegations. There's even a popular quote from Trump from as recently as 2002 where he stated the below:

"I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

But nothing on here? The president still hasn't properly fronted up about his close associations with this predator and his partner in crime, and just like good little boys and girls, we'll continue to sweep these convenient connections under the rug.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well that was stupid, like a big red X on the edit, almost as if to bring negative attention to it

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Well, I'm not that invested into this whole Epstein stuff.

But from what I have noticed it's the same photos of him and Trump popping up. It seems that at some point, from the looks of it, a while back Trump cut ties with him, or photos weren't allowed or something.

Are there any photos of Epstein and his I guess, roadies and Trump within the last ten or so years?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Guess this would be important if you got your news from Fox.

Perhaps they're trying to link Mellina with Epstein?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Orange Messiah was simply doing swamp-research at the time. No recent photos exist because the recon was over

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I wouldn’t be calling out a guy in public for something I was involved in.

That’s what President Trump did back in 2015.

Funny thing is that the video in this article used to be easy to find on YouTube. Not now. Edited out perhaps?

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I think one must be able to bend like a pretzle in defending Trump.

There should be a book just on the creativity of the excuses.

However, I'm logical - - and I don't find it odd that the wealthy "makers and shakers" congragate in the same locations.

BUT - - Trump seems to be a "favorite" of Epstein's.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Another nothing Burger. All those people Maxwell and Epstein posed with are innocent, unless a court of law finds them guilty of something.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
What a bonehead move by Fox. How did they think this wouldn't be found out?

Morons.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
All those old pics were before Trump found out about Epstein and had him thrown out 😃

The big Question now is what lies and stories will GMax concoct ? 😃

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

All those old pics were before Trump found out about Epstein and had him thrown out

Did Trump tell you that?

Well if it's from Trump, gosh, nothing to see here then.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3sixand9
Epstein Flight Log Shows Trump on Board

Debunked a long time ago as a horse's ass story 😃

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

There should be a book just on the creativity of the excuses.

However, I'm logical - - and I don't find it odd that the wealthy "makers and shakers" congragate in the same locations.

BUT - - Trump seems to be a "favorite" of Epstein's.

That works the other way as well. Look at all the bending pretzel work that has been done to incriminate Trump in everything from ice cream scoops to Russian collusion and everything beyond the galaxy, and yet it was all proven to be the same malarkey as everything you see on CNN still today.
Still, this is a dumb thing to see Fox do with a photo.

edit on 6-7-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
No big secret FoxNews has been infiltrated by Democrat and anti-Trump elements 😃

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Huffington Post is very angry that anybody would dare manipulate the news for a political agenda.

Yeah, as I suspected. It seems even more ridiculous now that I actually wrote that sentence on a screen.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

China better watch out at the next Olympics. Trump has created some of the best gymnastics of all time.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: 3sixand9
Epstein Flight Log Shows Trump on Board

Debunked a long time ago as a horse's ass story 😃

Don't mind them. Some of them still think Mike Brown had his hands up.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
What did the lawyer for Epstein's victims have to say about Trump?

Sounds like a guy with nothing to hide to me.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Here in the UK we have seen on the news pictures of Epstein and Maxwell with

Andrew (who is currently distancing himself from them
) posing on throne

like chairs, when he (Andrew) had invited them to various functions at the palace.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join