It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unarmed White Man Shot by Black Officers in Chicago

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
chicagocrusader.com...

However, a recent video has gone viral of a Black officer shooting a white suspect, and it’s still just as shocking. According to The Associated Press, the incident occurred Friday afternoon at a downtown train station in Chicago. An officer caught a man jumping form one car to another in violation of a city ordinance and called for backup. Two officers eventually chased and grabbed the man, and the clip shows what appears to be a Black male officer on top of the white suspect at the base of an escalator while a Black female officer stands above them. The male cop is struggling to keep the suspect still with the suspect saying, “I didn’t do nothing to you.” The male officer tells the guy to “stop resisting” several times and at one point, he tells the female officer “shoot him!”

This is when the female officer appears to pull out some pepper spray ready to spray the man’s face before telling him to show his hands. Eventually, the male officer can be heard saying “mace him” and the female officer seems to get some sprays in, although not enough to subdue the suspect.

After more struggling, the suspect manages to stand up and the female officers says, “I’m going to shoot him,” to which the male officer yells “shoot him!” Once the female cop’s gun is out, she yells “sir, put your fu**ing hands down…sir, give him your hands!” When the suspect doesn’t follow the orders, a shot is fired. Then the suspect starts to run up the escalator and the two cops follow him before a second shot is heard. You can watch the video below. Warning, it is graphic.

Sooooo.... when do we of the caucasian persuasion get to start rioting, looting, setting these mofo cities to burn, demanding Jackie Robinson and MLK statues get torn down, blocking traffic, #WLM, calling for everyone with ears to listen to say the name of Ariel Roman, and otherwise acting a fool because the officers involved were a different hue than the unarmed criminal they saw a need to give a lead supplement to?

Life sucks sometimes, buy a helmet, keep your head down, and know when to STFU, people.

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The thing is, and its lost in all this BLM nonsense, that we need to rethink policing. I don't think that will happen anytime soon after the utter #show of 2020.

I've been victimized by a cop. What happened wasn't right. And some reltively simply policy shifts could help.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I wont watch it, but if they cant prove some level of threat *cough* grabbing something off the other officers belt and pointing it at them *cough* they should be fired, questioned and probably put on trial.

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

We don't have to wait for Jackie Robinson and MLK statues to be taken down, the left is ALREADY taking down the statutes of famous blacks.
www.theblaze.com...
www.washingtonpost.com...

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Yep
Police need better training.
And in this case, more exercise.

+26 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I just posted this video in another thread. You won't hear a peep about this in the MSM.

This guy was resisting, but was not throwing punches like some videos we see. The female belly shoots him with both his hands visible and he actually appeared to me to be placing one hand on the counter when she belly shoots him.

But, we all know, only black lives matter.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I wont watch it, but if they cant prove some level of threat *cough* grabbing something off the other officers belt and pointing it at them *cough* they should be fired, questioned and probably put on trial.

There was almost ZERO level of a deadly threat in this case, his hands were visible and he wasn't even throwing punches or shooting at them with their tasers that the officers politely left on the ground. At worst, the guy was wrestling around with them. Both officers should be immediately charged, but will they?
edit on 6-7-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

I think the male officer forgot that he can still dry taser someone even after deploying a taser. The suspect was obviously high or really drunk.
edit on 6-7-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
The thing is, and its lost in all this BLM nonsense, that we need to rethink policing. I don't think that will happen anytime soon after the utter #show of 2020.

I've been victimized by a cop. What happened wasn't right. And some reltively simply policy shifts could help.

Simple process... eliminate the police union (actually eliminate ALL public employee unions, as they are in direct conflict with the best interests of the tax payers) then make Chief of Police an elected position. Sheriff's Departments don't see the same nonsense as police departments because Sheriffs have accountability to the public every election cycle.

Other than those issues which impact ALL Americans as many police do carry themselves with an air of fascism against civilians, regardless of race, the rest of it strikes me as very much a personal responsibility issue. If one race is actively committing more crimes, then they're going to need to put on their big boy pants and acknowledge it is very much a community issue rather than a law enforcement issue.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Seems like the male officer pushes the suspect away, clearly giving him an escape route so they can shoot him.

Anyways, very unprofessional, and low skill level.

They would not even make good mall cops.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Seems like the male officer pushes the suspect away, clearly giving him an escape route so they can shoot him.

The male officer has the guy on the ground, largely controlled aside from wrestling, doesn't seem to be any violent actions against the officer, just the perp trying to squirm away... and the male cop is calling for the female to "shoot him! shoot him!" She pepper sprays the perp, and still I don't see anything beyond the perp struggling to escape... he's not throwing punches or elbows, he isn't kicking, he's just trying to squirm away and the male cop again demands his partner "shoot him!"

This was an attempted murder by a pair of cops.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
A perp has lost his life and several police officers were called to act, huh....yeah

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

It's clear from watching this why, if you want to murder someone in Chicago, you stand at 74% chance of never being caught by the inept police force.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Yep

To be honest...An over weight female wasn't doing much to help, and had basically only one move to draw her gun and shoot when the other cop couldn't solo control the situation.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Is this like the story of the protestor run down in Seattle...that disappeared from the MSM outrage machine as soon it was discovered the driver was black?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Lots of people have run-ins with cops. It's rarely about skin color. Sadly, since that is the preferred narrative right now, no real progress on the actual issue can be made.

Kind of like how we can't make any progress on gun violence because the anti-gun nuts keep the conversation focused on things that don't matter, like magazine size.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Yep

To be honest...An over weight female wasn't doing much to help, and had basically only one move to draw her gun and shoot when the other cop couldn't solo control the situation.

Which is why affirmative action is absurd. If the department had real fitness standards, this woman wouldn't even be on the street. But that would be racist AND sexist, so to be "fair" we have to keep someone in the job who simply isn't cut out for it.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Is this like the story of the protestor run down in Seattle...that disappeared from the MSM outrage machine as soon it was discovered the driver was black?

WHAT????

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
chicagocrusader.com...

However, a recent video has gone viral of a Black officer shooting a white suspect, and it’s still just as shocking. According to The Associated Press, the incident occurred Friday afternoon at a downtown train station in Chicago. An officer caught a man jumping form one car to another in violation of a city ordinance and called for backup. Two officers eventually chased and grabbed the man, and the clip shows what appears to be a Black male officer on top of the white suspect at the base of an escalator while a Black female officer stands above them. The male cop is struggling to keep the suspect still with the suspect saying, “I didn’t do nothing to you.” The male officer tells the guy to “stop resisting” several times and at one point, he tells the female officer “shoot him!”

This is when the female officer appears to pull out some pepper spray ready to spray the man’s face before telling him to show his hands. Eventually, the male officer can be heard saying “mace him” and the female officer seems to get some sprays in, although not enough to subdue the suspect.

After more struggling, the suspect manages to stand up and the female officers says, “I’m going to shoot him,” to which the male officer yells “shoot him!” Once the female cop’s gun is out, she yells “sir, put your fu**ing hands down…sir, give him your hands!” When the suspect doesn’t follow the orders, a shot is fired. Then the suspect starts to run up the escalator and the two cops follow him before a second shot is heard. You can watch the video below. Warning, it is graphic.

Sooooo.... when do we of the caucasian persuasion get to start rioting, looting, setting these mofo cities to burn, demanding Jackie Robinson and MLK statues get torn down, blocking traffic, #WLM, calling for everyone with ears to listen to say the name of Ariel Roman, and otherwise acting a fool because the officers involved were a different hue than the unarmed criminal they saw a need to give a lead supplement to?

Life sucks sometimes, buy a helmet, keep your head down, and know when to STFU, people.

Pathertic!

They both should be tried for murder.

This was no accident. They both agreed to murder this guy in cold blood.

I want to see them tried and imprisoned for the rest of their lives.

Edit - Fortunately the guy wasn't killed. Though, they should still be tried for attempted murder. But, they simply dropped the charges on the guy and acted like that was good enough.

Hey buddy... We're going to shoot you twice and really mess you up. Because what we did was seriously illegal... We're going to go ahead and drop the charges on that there ordinance you disobeyed. We're even...
edit on 6-7-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT

WHAT????

TRUTH.
He was even called a "white supremacist"

Black Lives Matter activists were disappointed to find out last week that the driver who hit two of their I-5 highway protesters in Seattle—including 24-year-old Summer Taylor who died from her injuries—is an African-American man.

They had hoped to paint this as another instance of white supremacy by a Caucasian man trying to kill protesters. But Dawit Kelete, the man who police arrested immediately following the incident, is Black.

noqreport.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ignoring that tragedy perfectly fits with the insane left's thought patterns. Thank you for finding and and sharing that article.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join