It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Random Thread Generator

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Elon's name has been popping up with some of this Epstein stuff. The testimony of Jessie Czebotar covers a lot of the dark occult stuff, she claims to of gone through some of it with Elon. I like to think he is a good guy in all this, his dream and vision of industry has a lot of support.

With some questions, the next intent is just on Elon Musk. The results are part of a longer thread about Mayan 2012 calendar, it was the last paragraph I found most relevant.

Also on a side note concerning what people believe to be future doomsday scenerios, if we pass this without much chaos and destruction of society, we have the technological ability to survive any threat...i.e.-sending missles into space to send killer astroids off course, etc. perhaps HAARP even has the ability to prevent disasters contrary to to popular believe that HAARP causes them?

With some of the work on Neuralink implants, it does raise some concerns about a Borg implant. Is there going to be some off switch? What happens if someone hacks the feed? What is it going to be like if someone spams your brain? Will a type of DDOS attack just shut down an individual or lock up their mind? To be effective at this technology it is better to start when they are younger, easier to adapt.

Sure there will be some good applications for things like quadriplegics. But what happens once this technology is on the shelf and some dictator is looking for some more slaves?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

I like to think he is a good guy in all this, his dream and vision of industry has a lot of support.

I mostly like Elon and think he has good intentions, but I don't agree with him on everything, but I don't agree with anyone on everything. Out of curiosity was the Mayan thread the first result you got because the amount of apocalyptic results is getting creepy. I decided to give it a go while also focusing on Elon because I thought it might be interesting. First result seemed irrelevant, so I tried to focus hard and expend some mental energy for my second attempt, this is the post I got:

Post-Apocalyptic Metaphor: Those who control the energy supply(ies) have the power.

Of course, it is slightly more complex than that, but that's what it boils down to. And people will fight for energy, whatever form that energy takes.

"Common" people might have horse and buggies or whatever, but they would likely be subject to those with the energy/power/might

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
@ChaoticOrder

The script you wrote could also serve as a model for a similar script to "throw yarrow stalks" as part of consulting the I Ching -- another activity calling for mental focus.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

That could be an interesting idea, I've also got a few other ideas I want to try, like a random book generator (by generating random ISBN numbers) and a random YouTube video generator (may be harder to generate only valid video ID's though). If you guys have any other interesting ideas let me know and I might try it, there's a lot of potential ways it could be used.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Out of curiosity was the Mayan thread the first result you got because the amount of apocalyptic results is getting creepy.

Yep. This is ATS, has been a lot of apocalyptic discussion over the years. So for some of it to leak through, as with other dark themes is to be expected. Keeping the communication limitations in context helps keep your feet on the ground with it. With a so much variability going on it is easy to get lost when playing with things like this.

Talking without speaking, listening without hearing, It is a breakdown in communication. When I do try and focus my intent, a lot of the time is spent just deciding on a way I can try and use it responsibly and in good conscious. With a direction established I can spend a few minutes clearing my head and visualizing the target. When I have this picture as good and clear as I can get it, hit the generate button and try and hold this mental picture till the results are in.

Don't rush it, take your time, if things don't feel right at some stage then pull back and reassess things. This is the general approach I have been using.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I know ATS has a lot of apocalyptic discussions but it seems like we're still getting way more than we should. I set my intent to get some sort of explanation for why we're getting so much apocalyptic stuff and this is what I got. Glad I'm not religious lmao. Still might take a break for a while though haha.

Other than that, I have no choice but to warn. I believe what I know, and God does not like people inviting this garbage into their lives, weather via Ouija Boards, hypnosis, seances, etc.

There is one story from the Bible where three guys were chased out of a house, naked and bleeding. There crime? #ing with spirits! Ask me for the quotes and I will find them for you.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   

To help with some review to this I focused on your intention for why we're getting so much apocalyptic stuff.

thank you donwhite for bringing up the similarities in roe v wade to the current gay marriage debate. i'm glad i'm not the only one that has thought of it. just like then, this issue is, to most, primarily a religious issue. i also think it has been used as a distraction by the right to keep middle america away from the more dire issues of immigration, the war, and political corruption. from what i have read, roe was used in a similar way to take the public's mind off of other more pressing issues.

to add about your comment on the 'pope of colorado' mr dobson, i personally know people of all creeds, colors and backgrounds, and none of them hold him in very high opinion. even my borderline fundie friends (they hate the sin, not the sinner) think that all he amounts to is a political terrorist and a backstabbing lobbyist. at one time the man actually praised westboro baptist, by far one of the most heinous organizations around today. the sign on the highway in colorado springs that says 'focus on the family next exit' constantly has to be replaced due to destruction or graffiti. he is just flat out not a good person, and many people can see that.

and as a side note, most of denverites think that the people that live in co. springs are a little backwards, if not just downright strange. heck one of the suburbs is full of right wing wiccans, manitou springs, and that is just odd.

(if anyone from the springs reads this, i'm kidding.... put down the machete)

Personally I do not feel an overtly sense of doom when interacting with the QRNG. It is just trying to be real in a world where crazy things happen and death is a certain. I do understand how these types of interactions with intent can confront us with our own fears, dig up repressed things, reflect our own dark thoughts.

There are some very dark and powerful forces going on, why is James Alefantis is listed as the 49th most powerful man in Washington DC? We are in a spiritual war. I can understand god telling people to stay out of this madness. To jump into the darkness is like swimming with the sharks. At a minimum it can confront you with your own demons, go a bit deeper and you can find the demons in others.

For me to be aware of this and still proceed, i want to help reduce some of the pain and suffering going on. Guess I am still a bit annoyed about that 9/11 thing.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
So, why did 9/11 happen?

the noob rage overfloweth

How did 9/11 happen?

The return of Jesus(part1-5)
very interesting reading on differing beliefs concerning the return Jesus Christ...
The faithful in Christ fighting his war, being mentioned turning into a cloud and swooped up into the etheral...sounds sorta new agey too..?

How do I resolve 9/11?

Originally posted by Elbereth
If I were seeing things from your perspective I would probably be making the same point.('
')

You basically had 2 choices.
Attempt to provide some of the many missing details.
OR Come back with a smartass response.

I see you chose door #2. Door #1 would have proven to be much more productive.

I have got this thread I have been working on. Trying to resolve 9/11

Apart for that i think QRNG is fitting in quite well to ATS.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I don't think it's possible for anyone to predict the future with 100% accuracy regardless of what method they use, the laws of quantum mechanics tell us the future is always uncertain. However I do think certain outcomes are more probable than others, and it may be possible to get a glimpse into those probable outcomes, which can perhaps provide us with the foreknowledge to prevent such undesirable outcomes.

Ok, I like to think that with so many complicated interactions going on in this world, things are not decided until it happens. So just what kind of force / entity / interaction are we working with? So far we have quantum flux, compression and translation algorithms and intent...

From mine and other experiences it does appear to make a good mirror, takes a good look at yourself. You want spooky stuff, you got it, you want good stuff, you got it. It is similar with like any other tool, hammer for example, can build stuff or break stuff.

How our intent is a part of this tools operation, it can make it tricky for some people to use responsibly, effectively or at all. Do you really want to give a in experienced kid a chainsaw? Have you ever smashed a finger with a hammer?

Tools used effectively can do some amazing stuff, build cities and move mountains. With QRNG being new with a lot of unknowns, it looks risky and sketchy without a proper operating manual.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Started to create a random book generator but realized I can just generate random words and search book titles because creating valid ISBN's is tricky. A word generator is kind of all-in-one solution because it can also be used to search for other things like videos on YouTube or just a normal Google search. I would suggest using Google Books if you want to search for books but Amazon might also be a good option. By default it will generate 3 words but you can edit the NUM_WORDS variable (6th line of the JavaScript code) to generate more or less words each time.

Quantum Random Word Generator
edit on 10/7/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

From mine and other experiences it does appear to make a good mirror, takes a good look at yourself. You want spooky stuff, you got it, you want good stuff, you got it. It is similar with like any other tool, hammer for example, can build stuff or break stuff.

I agree, the result doesn't have to be something scary but it will be if that's what you want. Just gave the word generator a try with the intent being "my future" and I put the result into Google Books, it returned several books but the first was a book from 1913 titled Fletcherism, What It Is: Or, How I Became Young at Sixty which seems to be a dietary guide, or rather an entire philosophy on when to eat, what to eat, how much to eat, etc. Seems very on point considering my heath has worried me a little bit lately.
edit on 10/7/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Asking about 9/11 raised some heavy mojo. Good stuff, but the darkness is deep on that one.

Left me tired, gave QRNG a quick hi, how are you? before going to bed.

omnigenous mujeres camping

Omnigenous is a good description for how I understand what QRNG is. A big collection of everything. This does bring up concepts of the Akashic Records. Don't know what to make of mujeres?

Camping is a good answer for how things are. Got the basics for survival, moving around checking other places out. ChaoticOrder and others are working with the technology, trying to fine tune it.

When having this interaction I was trying to just hold the 'hi' intent. The first two words dropped quickly, as I was waiting for the third word the thoughts 'how are you?' came through. That is when camping came up, had to smile.

With our intent a part of this, keeping the response in context with the thought at the time is important. Helps avoid getting lost down tangents and side tracks.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Couple of ideas for other applications.

1/ A magic 8 ball type implementation, Only answers are yes, no, try again. The try again response is to have a buffer to help limit any false negatives or misinterpretations. Does allow for more objective testing of QRNG.

2/ A natural language type implementation. Eliza is one early software implementation to engage in conversation, many others these days.

3/ A search engine type implementation, wrestle down some of these nut jobs at google pushing this fake news bs and let people find what they are looking for.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I do like using an ATS reply when interacting with QRNG. While some parts of the response may not be relevant, it is generally a well packaged thought, idea, perspective to help with the translation process. For today's test, What direction do you recommend I take?

Demons go back to the pyramids and to the start of Tibetan Buddhism. In Tibet, they had problems with lots of demons in that area. The demons were given a choice: stay and PROTECT the Buddhist teachings and practitioners or leave. So, the Tibetans respected the demons' free will and gave them a choice after creating a boundary.

That has nothing to do with the devil or the Bible.

Feels like I am on the mountain top with an answer like that. ATS has been great in protecting against ignorance. Been a truther for a long time. When the truth is a revolutionary act, sign me up.

What kind of impact will QRNG have on this world?

Originally posted by MountainEnigma
The BIBLE is the best!

Nobody here can explain the Bible (New Testament). Even Jesus couldnt explain things very well. He spoke in incomprehensible parables. People though can pretend to explain it rather convincingly if you give them something.

Are you serious, really? Well i guess it has a point with how these tests are progressing. So now what, what do recommend as my next practical step?

First result - off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift.

I am finding it tough to focus on this question. Do I really want to open up? Will just leave it alone for now. I know what I need to do. Finally for today, Is there any message you would like to share?

Originally posted by Nygdan
As far as these cartoons, I still haven't been able to see them.

The 12 cartoons published in Denmark's Jyllands-Posten in September 2005. According to external image, the Muslim minority in Denmark in November 2005 decided to send a delegation of imams to the Middle East to discuss the issue of these cartoons with senior officials and prominent Islamic scholars.

Danish Muslims "Internationalize" Anti-Prophet Cartoons "We want to internationalize this issue so that the Danish government would realize that the cartoons were not only insulting to Muslims in Denmark but also to Muslims worldwide," said Abu Laban."

And THEN things became different:

zombietime: Mohammed Image Archive - Depictions of Mohammed Throughout History [There] the imams openly distributed a booklet that showed not only the original 12 cartoons [from the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten] ,but three fraudulent anti-Mohammed depictions that were much more offensive than the ones published in Denmark.

It is now thought that these fake images that had NOT been published by ANY newspaper are what ignited the outrage in the Muslim world. The newspaper Ekstra Bladet obtained a copy of that booklet and presented the three offensive images on its Web site (direct link to those three: - M with a pig snout, singing into a microphone - M having sex with a dog - A sketch of M as a demonic pedophile) Again: I share the anger of Muslims - humiliating religion is a dishonest lack of respect. But they used FAKED Cartoons - fabricated by Muslims.

[edit on 3-2-2006 by Riwka]

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
So for today's test, if QRNG wants to be a part of ATS how does it hold up with some of the more common theories around.

What is happening on the moon?

Originally posted by Harman
The OP may or may not experienced what he claims, besides the point in all honesty. This is a nice topic to read, lot of insight given imo so why should it be closed? Because some cannot keep their cool? Why? And for the OP, what is you like to share in regards to the 'end time', what is it all about in your opinion?

Thanks Harman. It's going quite well I think, a bit of a bumpy start but if the individuals here are well tuned they should really get a deep glimpse into their pysche. Yes, the 'end times' well I'll be honest with you, face to face honest, it's on my mind 24/7. It's what I need most help with in working out. I have seen the end times before but the memories are so feint I can't access them. I'm only guessing now but it could be something to do with turning on a light switch in peoples’ brains and then moving with purpose en masse to a gathering of sorts. I'm pretty sure I know how to teach the masses to turn on the light switch but lets face it, in this day and age this isn't gonna be easy.

What happened with JFK?

Why make this thread if Aliens don't exist? We have Space. We have always looked into Space. We've always thought what else could be out there? Are you saying we've been completely wrong and stupid this entire time? That is perposteruous! You seem to be a victim of the marketing...

What is going on with the aliens?

it doesn't matter how many people the FBI arrests, the arrests or unjusts deaths from cops would be enough for people to rise more. Right now, with how things are going with the economy, Anonymous is the last thing they should be worried about.

There is always ALWAYS an unseen/unknown force that will have it's sneak attack. And we all know that unseen force is the NWO and i bet they are betting on china for that one.

Here's hoping for people to wake up.

What is going on with demons?

a reply to: grandmakdw
Why was he irritated by me, because I said I was a Christian when asked, that is why,

you sure about that?

before that we were friendly colleagues, before anti-theist paranoia, which your post is ripe with kicked in.

As far as you know, you were "friendly". He might have been faking. I'm not paranoid (and you mean "rife", not "ripe.") I see what's going on, that's all.

You are 100% wrong about each of the politicians you mentioned, not one of them wants the US to be a Theocracy.

So.....you didn't look at the links. Figures.

That is an extremist paranoid delusion of the anti-theist crowd, and boy have you got paranoia written all over your post. Whew!

It's reality.

So do you want all Christians to keep their mouths shut and know their place in society?

Yeah, kinda that. Keep their mouths shut about private beliefs in public, in public institutions (like SCHOOLS) and in businesses that aren't "Christian bookshops" or "Christian giftshops". Their "place in society" is this: They are No better than anyone else, and are not entitled to behave as though they are anymore. SUCK IT UP.

Is that what you are advocating?

See above.

...or the complete annihilation of all Christians, that sound more like what you want.

No.

How very Stalinist and Mao of you! You truly have some bizarre thinking go on there.

In general terms of general situational awareness I am liking QRNG.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
When interacting with QRNG I try to have no expectations on the answers i get, it is just what it is. It is important to be objective about things when testing it out. With a spiritual war going on, is this a Trojan horse or is it legitimate? No point in asking a lair if they lie. We will know by the fruits of their work.

How intentions are used does put some of the results back on us. In undertaking these tests I am trying to align my deeper intentions to something greater, more than I can imagine, a guiding light out of the darkness.

How do you define god?

It is quite shocking, and it's only about to get worse with this sudden rise in electricity prices. Just trying to put a bit away every month for a rainy day, because I'm sure as hell going to need it.

I guess that response is as hazy as the question. What am I missing in this spiritual war?

Originally posted by Springer
Put up a link to that conversation you are referring to will ya?

I would Bud but mods can't search cosmic anymore. We used to have the ability in the search function but it has been removed. Also I believe it will be back further than the 14 pages we are allowed to view.

Don't get me wrong, if you want to allow it then I have no problem as it's within your rights as you are an owner of the board. I'm just expressing my opinion and recalling a previous decision about other languages in signatures.

I can easily stop moderating this language issue if that's what you decide. No big deal Bud...

There is a lot of different ways I can read that one, got a few things to consider. Got any tips for combating hate?

Originally posted by fmcanarney
I guess you didn't read... what I said before. Intelligent design has been proven to not be a scientific theory in the court of law because it can't be tested. Referring to an intelligent design "scientist" quote as proof that a whole populous of scientists believe in a theory (I assume you are trying to answer my question with that quote somehow) is incomprehensible. That would be like me saying all humans are atheists because I am.

Source
The unequivocal consensus in the scientific community is that intelligent design is pseudoscience.[13][14][15][16] The U.S. National Academy of Sciences has stated that "creationism, intelligent design, and other claims of supernatural intervention in the origin of life or of species are not science because they are not testable by the methods of science."[17] The American Association for the Advancement of Science says "intelligent design has not been demonstrated to be a scientific theory."[18] The US National Science Teachers Association and the American Association for the Advancement of Science have termed it pseudoscience.[19] Others have concurred, and some have called it junk science.[20]

[13a] [13b] [13c] [13d] [13e] [13f] [13g] [13h] [13i] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19a] [19b] [19c] [20a] [20b] [20c] [edit on 29-8-2008 by OnionCloud]

Yeah, I like it. Hit them with the facts.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
For today's test something has been on my mind, if QRNG is a mirror, who is my Medusa?

Originally posted by vietifulJoe
And from his previous knowledge about South American pyramids, Osmanagic concluded that hill has to be man made, as no where in world you find multiple hills, all of them pyramid shaped.

The problem being that all over the world you do find multiple hills, all of them pyramid shaped These are just up the road from me, for example:-

Hills that are man made does give an impression that is our own dreams and endeavours that QRNG is to help support. With references to pyramids all over the place, is it our social structure or these ancient demons? Am I just reading too much into it, or maybe too little as QRNG applications are many?

Miscommunication is a great source of conflict. With communication limited to ATS posts will try this on again, slightly different. What am I suppose to do with QRNG?

originally posted by: pavil a reply to: ketsuko

Look under the speakers section and cross reference to see if some of the Saudis there were detained.

There is also a 32 pic photo gallery. The labels are in Arabic, but the placards on the screens in the photos have English names.

It does read like I am doing what I suppose to, look into how QRNG is speaking and reference it with the experiences of others. Others are getting good results on Randonautica with their intentions. Some of it is a bit hazy with a strong trend attached to our intentions. For the next question the intent is 'world healing'.

Originally posted by Section31

Otherwords, when push comes to shove, he would rather lose more innocent Americans than lose Democratic party members.

What on Earth does the resilience of the American people and terror threat in the US have to do with the Afghan campaign?

The correlation of war discussions with world healing is important. Have been a lot of frustrated thoughts on the matter over the years on these boards. At this time, China has upset a lot of people with covid and its human rights record. Tensions are building in the South China Sea, India and other places. The political culture of the CCP is concerning. Saving face does not save reality.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
There is something wrong with this system. This is happening with all three applications, the thread, post and word generator. Each time I try to generate I get the following error.

The page at fiddle.jshell.net... says: error

It has been interesting to experiment with the QRNG. By undertaking this experiment over a long period it does help better gauge the overall effectiveness of it. From my experiences so far, some of it is a bit hazy and open to interpretation. i have also found some of it be quite profound, has had moments of an outstanding WTF? More so when I am able to have a clear and strong intent.

The biggest risk I see with this technology is how it does use and amplify our intentions.

Another risk of this technology is identified in the following video, Exploring the SCP Foundation: The Chaos Insurgency

I know its hard to take the SCP Foundation seriously. For those interested in the anomalous it does provide a lot of things to consider. in this case, it is how the long term use of SCP 884 (a mirror) does lead to doubt. Without undertaking a long term experiment with QRNG I cannot confirm or deny these findings. As our intentions are a part of this, I do acknowledge that such a risk does exist.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The post generator is working again, so will push on a little each day while things are at least interesting or go bad.

Covid 19

Wow. Someone makes a terrible thread against truthers and they respond with another terrible thread in honor of the first. How quaint.

I do agree that someone made covid. How the media has been promoting the ideas of those associated with such biological research at the detriment of public health is a problem.

Anthony Fauci

OK, you all just don't get it.....there is no seperation of the two parties, they act together behind closed doors and stage act for the people in the public arena. The real questions that should be asked is why was McCain the GOP's pick? The answer to that steamy question is the truth behind all of this. Is Obama the perfect fall guy? Is he a cardholder of the good ole boys club? Young, inexperienced and yes black too....sounds like a perfect set up to me. Afterall.....do you really think the President controlls anything? If your answer is yes, then move on to the rabbit hole with Alice, it'll be a better place for you. So, relax all of you....sit back drink a beer and watch the next revolution start to unfold. CHEERS

Looking into Anthony Fauci, he is a Big Pharma, Big Profits guy. He has been the public face of the covid response, but he is not alone in this and just the spokesman. Where does his bank accounts lead?

Bill Gates

Two people died while attempting to rescue a 10 year old boy, who was pulled out by a riptide. A total of 12 people were swimming in restricted waters, when the son of Carlos Reyes (whos first name has not been released) was swept away in waist high waters. 10 of them were rescued by authorities, however, the Boy's Father, Carlos Reyes and 26 year old Alex Tapia were pronounced dead on the scene.

www.cnn.com Officials said Carlos Reyes, 35, of Marlboro, Massachusetts, and about 10 other people went into restricted waters around 6 p.m. Monday after Reyes' son was swept away by a strong undertow in waist-deep water. When authorities arrived, all 12 people were stuck in the current. Officials rescued 10 of them, including Reyes' son. But Reyes and Alex Tapia, 26, of Worcester, Massachusetts, were pulled unconscious from the water and pronounced dead.

Donahue said riptides have been especially severe this season because of strong storms in May. Lifeguard captain James DeLuca said extra guards were on duty during the day Monday to patrol areas where there were known to be riptides. Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This is a tragic event, however, it really makes you wonder that out of 12 people, not one of them would have had enough common sense to say, "this place is restricted for a good reason". Especially having kids as young as 10 years old there, you'd think that they would have at least been close enough to grab him before he got ripped out and pulled under. I've done more careless things before, so while I may not have much room to say this, that was a pretty bad choice on the part of the kid's parents & other adults with the group.

Tragic story, dead people, reckless behaviour. Fits the profile of a eugenicists.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
1/ Q

It's not "Ki" or "Chi" energy. While I feel that energy exists, it's more of a "feeling" then a force. You know there is a real good Shaolin Kung Fu center in New York City if you want to learn their "Mysteries". Wanna know how they punch through crap like that? Well first off there are 3 types of punch, the one being most sought after is the pericing one that can penetrate the body and rupture the organs.

How is this accomplished? By stretching 1000s of times a day, by punching 1000s of times a day, and excersising like crazy. In fact I read of one master who practices each moring by hitting an Iron block 10000 times before he does ANYTHING else. Now THAT is how they can do the stuff they do...constant, endless repetition.

Ask a boxer they'll tell you the more you punch the more fluid, the more smooth and strait and more control over the punch you have. Same with kicking...any martial skill It's not like they sit there and go "huuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" and build up some energy and then "BLASTO!" and a shockwave blows over a wall.

They punch ten thousand times a day and consequently they can punch your head off. Remember Bruce Lee's 1inch punch. It's all about the motion and leverage, and nothing to do with strength. Punching continously gives you that control.

Keep on punching Bro. I know it is a really thick and dense wall we need to get through with so many years of programming going on.

2/ The great awakening.

when have they not been in the news?

A lot of the topics have past through the news desks, but it has been spun to discredit the innocent and protect the guilty. I guess this is where 'we are now the news' fits in. If you catch someone lying to you are you going to keep listening and trusting them?

3/ Drain the swamp

lol.. so if people pay him he will stop trying to brainwash everyone? hahahaha

The lies and diversions are thick when things like 9/11 go the way it did. Follow the money and watch out for all these illusionist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join