It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Florida Teen Dies After Being Taken To A Church COVID Party.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: frogs453

You can't believe everything that is put on the internet. Social media and the internet are tools used to manipulate and mislead.

This is what was printed in the local paper.

Florida teen dies of COVID-19, family is ‘comforted that she is pain free’

That reads a million and 1 times different then the OP link source.

link   
Typical Zionist news. TZN

Attack family, church and patriotism all in one well rounded article.

link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Bluntone22

Sure call them that. If you take your compromised child to a Covid protest where everyone is unmasked and you deny your child proper treatment when sick and your child dies I believe it should be considered child abuse.

I totally agree.
The parent is a tool and should be told as much.

Still no excuse for shoddy reporting.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Teen suicides due to the COVID-19 FEAR HYSTERIA is worse.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

Sure call them that. If you take your compromised child to a Covid protest where everyone is unmasked and you deny your child proper treatment when sick and your child dies I believe it should be considered child abuse.

Who took their child to a COVID protest? That crap was made up, a phantasm, not real. More then likely the little lady unfortunately contracted the sickness like every one else and passed away.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: seeker1963

Rawstory is absolute trash.

That's the truth. In the very first sentence of the article, the author portrays the mother as a right-wing conspiracy nut.
I looked at some of his other stories. Every single one of them is anti-Trump, anti-conservative, anti-law enforcement, and anti-white.

Kinda like Thegatewaypundit and all the other right wing, anti Democrat anti liberal crap that gets posted and accepted on ATS?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

No one did. I was responding to a previous post where someone asked if a protest should be called a Covid protest as a random party may be called a Covid party when it was just a party.

The mother took the child to what the article referred to as a Covid party. My point was about regular party, protest, etc. You do not take your child with immune issues to any unmasked group of people during a pandemic.
edit on 6-7-2020 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Raw story a.k.a. raw sewage doesn’t even qualify as being a blog. It has 215,000 Twitter followers for comparison Scott Baio has 408,000.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the real story was she got hit by a truck .

Pffffft
edit on 6-7-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

a reply to: HalWesten

The article stated unproven. I believe this was before the report on that group of people was released.

If the mother got the prescription without it being expressly prescribed for the daughter, that is a problem as we all know we are not supposed to take other people's medication as we may have an issue that would not respond well to it.

Any parent taking a child with health issues around group of kids or anyone who could have it is ridiculous. To then give any random drugs and use the grandfathers oxygen to try to treat at home is awful.

The point of this is a mother knowingly exposed her child and prevented medical treatment until it was too late and the child is dead. Pick apart what you want. The bottom line is this child did not have to die in this way.

My point was the site is not worth quoting anything from if that's how they operate. Your info was fine, theirs is garbage.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Fair enough but the source you provided in the OP is gross and misleading. Other articles don't even suggest that her mother did something to put her child in harms way any more or less then any body else. Perhaps you should amend the OP with other sources and it wouldn't appear to be what it appears to be, to me it appears to be misleading and purposefully divisive.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I don't think the level for news sources is high if articles from OANN and Kristian Rouz who still writes for Sputnik are acceptable.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

That does it.
Tear down those Jesus statues!...ASAP!

Then burn all the churches down./SARC OFF

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I guess the question is...

Would you take your child to a party expressly to expose them to covid19.

I feel sorry for the mother. She knows her actions put her child in jeopardy and eventually killed her.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I feel sorry for the mother. She knows her actions put her child in jeopardy and eventually killed her.

What party?

"The Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigated the teen’s last two week in the medical examiner’s report, which Jones said shows her mother, Carole Brunton Davis, had taken her June 10 to a church-sponsored event to intentionally expose her immunocompromised daughter, who had survived cancer at 2, to the potentially deadly coronavirus.

More than 100 mask-free children attended the event, and Davis gave her daughter azithromycin, an anti-bacterial drug with no known benefits for fighting COVID-19, after she developed headaches, sinus pressure and a cough, Jones reported."

I was at a car show the other day with unmasked people including kids is that a party?
Florida Department of Law Enforcement Investigated what exactly? Hell they don't even mention how mom knew she had covid apparently mom just jams pills down her daughters throat cause she has a sniffle and cough.

Read the other articles linked by another member here paints a different picture.
edit on 6-7-2020 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

The covid party claim doesn't seem to stack up when sleuthed, so it likely didn't happen and she caught it from a normal exposure route. Like I said, this kid was pretty medically vulnerable and would have been at high risk of death from the flu, too.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

I didn't know people had COVID parties, the least they could have done (being journalists and all that jazz) is got a copy or screen shot of that invitation. I would love to see what that thing said.

I have seen signs for them over the months going back to April.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

damn man, haven't seen anything like that in my neck of the woods thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: Brotherman

I didn't know people had COVID parties, the least they could have done (being journalists and all that jazz) is got a copy or screen shot of that invitation. I would love to see what that thing said.

I have seen signs for them over the months going back to April.

Crap! I haven't seen anything like that around here. We used to do Chicken Pox parties but this takes the cake. So to speak.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Kinda like Thegatewaypundit and all the other right wing, anti Democrat anti liberal crap that gets posted and accepted on ATS?

I wouldn't know. I don't get my news from there.
As for the OP, I think we have strong evidence that the article cited is totally biased and left-slanted.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
didnt read story... i call bs.
Thanks

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join