It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vindman Up For Promotion

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Is that man in your painting taking a knee against the US anthem? That is an extremely progressive painting you got there. I dig it. Needs more lions tho.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

According to
Trumpy Bear, everyone is Brutus when it comes to him.

If the Repubics loose the senate will they then stab gang up and stab Trump like they did Caesar? Would upChuck Scumer become Brutus?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

No, he's being repressed by the white (intentionally not capitalized) invaders:

edit on 6-7-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Frankly, if it was one giant circular stab-fest I wouldn't object.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Thats an awesome painting

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
had an Officer in the USAF under investigation for sexual assault, Harrasment, and a few other things I dont recall, and he got promoted.

I have no doubt he will be promoted, its the way the military works, how good are you at your job Pish who cares who do you know oh there we are promote now.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

That's why I have it.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If you get a chance PM me about it like what is it supposed to be depicting as to not derail here.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

PM Sent.

Vercingetorix Throws Down his Arms at the Feet of Julius Caesar.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Alexander Vindman
Eric Ciaramella
Adam Schiff

CONSPIRED to falsely accuse President Trump, and Impeach him.

It Worked.

Donald Trump will never forget, or forgive.

Those 3 need to be very VERY AFRAID.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

This is what the military gets for not eliminating dbags like this from their ranks. They used to weed weasels like this out before they made it past 1st Louie.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
I doubt he gets promoted. It's so hard to get those last few ranks. The competition is fierce. Even without all the drama he caused he's still overweight. I'd be shocked if he got it. As a former military officer if I had to rate him in a peer review I would give him poor marks on physical appearance. That alone would be enough to knock him off.

I was enlisted so I don't know a lot about how the officer promotions work. Do you just become eligible automatically after you've got enough TIG? So can we stop wondering how he came "up" for promotion as if someone had to nominate him for the next rank?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Pretty much automatic promotion through Major, unless you are a serious F up.

Guy I mentioned was a Captain and made major even with an active investigation.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
had an Officer in the USAF under investigation for sexual assault, Harrasment, and a few other things I dont recall, and he got promoted.

I have no doubt he will be promoted, its the way the military works, how good are you at your job Pish who cares who do you know oh there we are promote now.

While I agree the Air Force promotion system needs a serious overhaul, do you really think someone being accused of a crime should keep them from getting promoted? That seems like it could get out of hand really fast.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Pretty much automatic promotion through Major, unless you are a serious F up.

Guy I mentioned was a Captain and made major even with an active investigation.

Yeah I knew the lower ranks were more or less automatic. I mean in Vindman's case, he's an O-5 if I remember right. I know you don't automatically made O-6, but do you automatically become eligible after a certain TIG?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You put the promotion on hold until the investigation is wrapped up.

I think that would be a major deterrent to Joe Biden choosing Susan Rice as his vice president. John Durham is investigating the Obama Administration, which includes Susan Rice.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Much liked the great E-5 and E-6 give aways over the last several years, if you cant keep the people you need they make it easier to promote, better to have someone in the rank than not even if they are a F up is the thinking.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Much liked the great E-5 and E-6 give aways over the last several years, if you cant keep the people you need they make it easier to promote, better to have someone in the rank than not even if they are a F up is the thinking.

Yeah Congress doesn't help either. Every time things start to calm down in the world it's time for "force-shaping." Force a bunch of guys to take early retirement, thin out the ranks, then inevitably something else happens in the world and it's "OMG promote everyone!"

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Also dont forget he is Army, the great group that brought us the stellar leadership of Ft Hood.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
As a former military officer if I had to rate him in a peer review I would give him poor marks on physical appearance. That alone would be enough to knock him off.

Ever heard of a phone Colonel? All LTCs are Colonel on the phone.
Many are assigned desk duties & don't keep combat ready physiques.
I say they just add him to the bottom of the promo list and let the evaluations come as they are.
After all, the best anyone can do outside of active duty military is put him on the list.
It's a big list. Most don't make it. Let's see what happens.

ganjoa

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join