It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cure for covid 19 !!!!! ( insert something I forgot )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
How could we be so foolish? The Answer has been staring us in the face all the time. All one needs to do is apply a little logic and boom the world will be a better place .

Rumors have abound since February that the coronavirus is aerosolized .

Now recent unsourced uncooperative hypothetical evidence suggests that Covid 19 is now confirmed to be most probably theoretically airborne in nature.

What a relief the pandemic is over !!!!

Best of all it’s a twofer!!!!

We can end the two great plagues facings the world in 2020 .

Everybody can just shut the hell up and quit breathing .

Winning !!!

( yeah I’m bored ) ((maybe))?

edit on 6-7-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
How could we be so foolish? The Answer has been staring us in the face all the time. All one needs to do is apply a little logic and boom the world will be a better place .

Rumors have abound since February that the coronavirus is aerosolized .

Now recent unsourced uncooperative hypothetical evidence suggests that Covid 19 is now confirmed to be most probably theoretically airborne in nature.

What a relief the pandemic is over !!!!

Best of all it’s a twofer!!!!

We can end the two great plagues facings the world in 2020 .

Everybody can just shut the hell up and quit breathing .

Winning !!!

( yeah I’m bored ) ((maybe))?

Its only airbourne in its 2nd life-stage where it is in VIRAL SIZE....it begins as a bacteria in our gut, what we call a bad gut bacteria....when threatened by overpopulation or destruction it morphs itself into a different size and shape then leaves the gut and invades the bloodstream in a massive cascade effect.....if it encounters specific problems in the bloodstream it can morph again for a 3rd time and take on a Fungal size and shape and leave the closed systemsof the gut and bloodstream to invade the entire body.

This is simple.

What is not simple is why we are seeing such confusion.

Its a big pill to swallow when you learn the truth....which is this......there is no such thing as a live virus...….all viruses are DEAD AND INERT.....we have been lied to....the only thing we can "catch" from each other via fluidic conduits is a LIVING VIRAL SIZED PLEOMORPHIC BACTERIA......nothing else can transfer from person to person like this except for this living bacteria masquerading in viral size.

I am a Word Warrior....they knew long ago what this Pleomorphic Bacteria can do to humans....thy hijacked the results of legitimate research then bastardized those results and invented the Great Virus Lie.....which is second only to the Great Cancer Lie they invented using the same results derived from the research on the constellation of impacts caused by different Life-Stages of the Pleomorphic Bacteria.

@52 seconds of this video we see a News Employee choose to become a Medical DR/Researcher herself in real time as she decides to tell the Public what her Personal idea of the Truth is.

www.msn.com... partan-ntp-feeds

This is why the World cannot get the one single truthful narrative out to the Masses....there is organized resistance being executed by a Group of People for mutual fiscal gains.

When this bug leaves its fluidic conduit it can survive ALIVE laying around as a BACTERIAL DUST waiting to be picked up and transferred before its lipid fat protective coating is breeched nd it finally dies.
edit on 6-7-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I figure if I’m going to keep posting stupid stuff why quit ?

Its only airbourne in its 2nd life-stage where it is in VIRAL SIZE

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: one4all

I figure if I’m going to keep posting stupid stuff why quit ?

Its only airbourne in its 2nd life-stage where it is in VIRAL SIZE

ALRIGHT MAN....now we are talking.....all we need is a little timer inside showing how long its Lipid Fat proactive barrier can keep it alive for.

Yes,it falls out of its fluidic conduits as a viral sized living bacterial dust.

The dead inert pieces of detritus that are surrounded by an antibody barrier that look exactly like these living bacteria simply fall out of he same fluidic conduit and are not harmful they are dead and inert.

Same DNA sequence in all 3 forms of this Pleomorphic Bacteria....wether its in bacterial size/form or viral size/form or Fungal size/form......its always still related to itself and will always carry the same MOLECULAR DNA profile.....so samples from all 3 lifestages in different areas of the body will all test POSITIVE to being related .

Covid is a bad gut bacteria called a Pleomorphic Bacteria....once you learn about it you realise it has been used as an almost Perfect-Weapon to Farm Humanity....no fluke....no accidents...no coincidences....just lies and deceptions.

I am not espousing anything new by any means....many others have also discovered this truth and written books and done Lecture Circuits....I just find it amazing no one on ATS HAS DONE THE RESEARCH to even argue the point.....lol...likely because the point cannot be argued....everything fits in lockstep....there is no escape from the most simple basic truth.There is no research based argument or opposition because friction will cause heat which will lead to semi-combustion which will lead to smoke....and so on and so on.....and because so many others have already done so much to spread this truth I see no reason to share it beyond ATS myself...which is kind of why I hope someone will step into the Ring with me and bring their own research.

Pleomorphic Bacteria.The Great Virus Lie.The Great Cancer Lie.The Great Disease Deception.

If you only read one single book before the incoming Global Displacement Wave puts you a mile underwater make it this one on the off-chance that you pop up somewhere and survive.

alternativa-za-vas.com...

Hulda will introduce you to a reality that has been denied the entire World. What you do after that is up to you.

To those who have pushed these untruths upon all of Humanity I say this..........

www.bing.com... 2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dliar%2520liar%2520pants%2520on%2520fire%2520song%26qs%3DMM%26form%3DQBVR%26sp%3D2%26pq%3Dliar%2520liar%2520%26sk%3DMM1%26sc%3D8-10%26cv id%3DE418D28C7D8F4F21B1B7A9DFC403E062
edit on 6-7-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

All my local doctors are at home getting stoned right now out of boredom - the end is near.

top topics

join