It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Mural Defaced

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This just in: The freest and greatest nation on planet earth defaced... more at 11..

see how that works?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
Actually I'm not obsessed withj my skin color, I have to worry because of my personal history with being collored and slammed against the hood of a car for playing a game of tag on my sidewalk with some friends, and my neighborhood wasn't exactly a sht hole either just regular working class, now that I'm a grown man, I worry about my nephews , yes they are mouthy , but great kids, have yet to learn the meaning of being submissive to anyone, I worry, their skin color alone will mark them as suspect, should they come off disrespectful in an encounter with the cops , I worry if that's when I get that dreadful call to fly from overseas to bury one or both of them.

I don't really deal with corporate news if I can, I know they gaslight much ., I don't have problems with most self Id white Ppl because I don't know most white ppl , you will not find me condemning most white Ppl in any post I've made here and elsewhere, I have folks whom I roll with for decades, true most are Libs but that's true of folks who live overseas for some reason, I do have some who is of a conservative bent and yeah we argue, but they are no-ways blind to obvious B.S. When it came from their supposedly ideological siblings, I'm a progressive and I Will argue my pov, not to the point where ppl of my political bent can do no wrong.

Am I kool to hang with??.....Bring the Beer I bring the party...
[

edit on 6-7-2020 by Spider879 because: Stupid Auto correct.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: IAMTAT

Too damn bad.
If I was there I would have helped.
All lives matter.

Why is it so hard for white people to understand that black lives matter does not mean MORE. It just means we all get the same rights, like the right to not be murdered in police custody.

Maybe because it's BS?

Maybe because it's Marxist group of paid idiots?

Maybe because it doesn't represent Black Lives at all?

Just another wolf in sheep's clothing.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I just noticed, that's BLACK paint she using. The young lady is enhancing the mural. All of you are barking up the wrong tree!

She'll be charged with a hate crime. That's like black face but on pavement. ...that's already black.

Imagine if it were white paint! Oh man...

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: RazorV66

Too damn bad.
If I was there I would have helped.
All lives matter.

Why is it so hard for white people to understand that black lives matter does not mean MORE. It just means we all get the same rights, like the right to not be murdered in police custody.

So only black people are victims of police misconduct? Also, we all ALREADY have the same rights.

Is there a reason you want to downplay the severity of police brutality towards black people?

As opposed to downplay the severity of police brutality towards white people?

Ever been a cop? Ever had the experience of pulling over or arresting a black person? as opposed to a white person?

You really need some education in this matter. What you see, you see only with blinders provided by media and BS. What you don't see is the real experience of life on the beat. It's not just black people. A bad cop is a bad cop, no matter what color you are.

Still... There is that little factor of behavior. It isn't the same across the spectrum. Why can't you folx understand that? You think it's all one sided and it's not even close!

Sometimes bad cops are bad cops because they're idiots and selfish.

Sometimes bad cops are bad cops because they're tired of the dumb and stupid $#!& they deal with every day.

Example... and this isn't even a black guy. This is a self important white PoS. Bet he's a liberal too.

...I was fully expecting that cop to role up a J and smoke it during that altercation.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Lol,, that cop was totally done with it. Just imagine if he worked customer service his entire life and didn't have authority, dealing with Karens all day.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Actually I'm not obsessed with j my skin color, I have to worry because of my personal history with being collored and slammed against the hood of a car for playing a game of tag on my sidewalk with some friends, and my neighborhood wasn't exactly a sht hole either just regular working class,

Having come from another country and living on welfare and growing up in a below lower class neighborhood I got to experience some of that police hospitality myself . However guess what? My white friends who were as poor as me who the democrats considered privilege , got equally harassed by the cops as well. Economics , clothing attire, attitude, and cockiness had more todo with it than color.

now that I'm a grown nan, I worry about my nephews , yes they are mouthy ,but great kids have yet to learn the meaning of being submissive,

Viewing common sense as being submissive is a good portion of the problem.

You don't have to teach them to be submissive you just have to teach them to not be a dumb arse and not get themselves killed. When someone is pointing a gun at you who has the legal right to shoot you, then you better listen and do as they say as politely as possible to live another day to take them to court.

Thats not being submissive that is common freakin sense and utilizing your brain.

I instilled that on my son since he was atleast 8 years old.

I worry, their skin color alone will marks as them suspect, should they come off disrespectful ,

Again you are focused on color. White people get targeted as well and white people get killed by cops too. You know what is a more common factor than skin color in those killings: resisting arrest from the start, attitude, and stupidity most often.

Again no doubt there are racist cops. However the problem with the police killings is likely more todo with training,funding, qualification standards, laws, procedure, and pure stupidity from the person being arrested ,detained, or questioned than the real few cops who are just plain racist.

Focusing on color and making the police issues about racism is just spinning on the hamster wheel and we will be having this conversation again in another 4 years.

Am I look to hang with??.....Bring the Beer I bring the party...

Hell yeah i will bring the beer, lol . Looks like a good time.

Also glad to see we can have a drink together and probably have a great time despite not seeing eye to eye on an issue. We need more of that.

edit on 42731America/ChicagoMon, 06 Jul 2020 15:42:06 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

The commanding officer in one of the links went on to be promoted, the cops who called him out got punished.

I'm not saying there are no racist cops or even whole police departments. I do believe in systemic racism. I just don't believe it resides in police departments. I think incidents you refer to point to corruption and racism for sure, but in order for something to be systemic, it has to be part of the policy. I can assure you department policy isn't to discriminate based on race. The statistics on policing nationwide support my assertion.

edit on 7 6 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
where did you get that info how about posting a link for us

Which one(s)... the info comes from the FBI, Office of Justice Programs etc. Here is a good one to use.
OJP

In 2018 we see that Blacks committed 53% of all murders from 13% of the population. You need to go back to early 1980s to see anything under 50% and it was still above 45%.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

The commanding officer in one of the links went on to be promoted, the cops who called him out got punished.

I'm not saying there are no racist cops or even whole police departments. I do believe in systemic racism. I just don't believe it resides in police departments. I think incidents you refer to point to corruption and racism for sure, but in order for something to be systemic, it has to be part of the policy. I can assure you department policy isn't to discriminate based on race. The statistics on policing nationwide support my assertion.

Profiling exists but it's not always racial. The best way I can put it is like this...

We were taught that if joe blow doesn't look like he should own a crown vic, he's suspect. If I'm wearing a ball cap and sunglasses, I probably wouldn't 'fit' into certain vehicles. Those vehicles were often pulled over on the interstate because of suspected drug trafficking.

It happens. That's how they catch drug runners.

Racial profiling works the same way. If you're white in a black neighborhood, expect to be pulled over.

If you're black in a white neighborhood, same applies.

I'm not saying any of this is right but it's the truth and this is how it works. It's done this way to prevent crimes. It can go both ways.

Often, this profiling works. It does prevent crime. Though, it's like the thought police - guilty of doing something illegal before being caught previous to you doing it.

I've been pulled over in my WRX STI because I'm not your young teen mexican here in Austin. My buddy who IS mexican (with a graveyard tan and a valley boy surfer accent) has been pulled over in my vette because he wasn't a white guy my age.

Though I get that there is racism but that issue spans across all colors and creeds. I'm just more on the side of 'Don't start nuthin, wont be nuthin'. It's not full proof but it's better than the alternative which can and may likely get you shot.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I bet you won't see this on CNN. Two black police shoot unarmed non-black man in the back.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I bet you won't see this on CNN. Two black police shoot unarmed non-black man in the back.

www.youtube.com...

That fat woman should not even be allowed to be a security guard at the mall, much less a police officer. That is completely ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

www.youtube.com...

That fat woman should not even be allowed to be a security guard at the mall, much less a police officer. That is completely ridiculous.

I'm sure CNN will run this any second 3...2....1....NOT

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

he seems to move away well enough after the sound of gunshot, could it be that the gunshot noise was added, watching it on .25 speed if he is shot it is certainly not in the back.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Are you actually justifying black people being murdered?

You are weird.

Stop being weird.

Bad Mojo/Juju.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
I've been pulled over in my WRX STI because I'm not your young teen mexican here in Austin. My buddy who IS mexican (with a graveyard tan and a valley boy surfer accent) has been pulled over in my vette because he wasn't a white guy my age.

Lol, goes to show how different areas of the country perceive things like people & their cars. Back in the 90's/early aughts in FL, if you were white & cruising around the Tampa area in a suped up hooptie (is that even a PC car term to say anymore?) you got attention whether you wanted it or not. The blacks and Hispanics cornered that auto fad down there, whites were looked at funny & suspiciously for having one.
Here in my neck of the woods in MI, there's occasionally a hooptie on the road, and of the ones I've seen, they're driven by Hispanics.

I honestly couldn't tell you what the going vehicle or vehicle type here is for the black citizens, maybe SUVs & minivans, but those are also a popular choice for everyone else anyway.

Speaking of Vettes, the going car for the older/retired folks is any flavor of Corvette. I've never seen anyone appearing younger than 60-ish in one, they're evidently not seen as cars for the kiddies/young up here?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Who condones black people getting killed ? Who condones anyone getting killed . Listen the cops , courts , DA , judges , all government officials don’t care . It’s the way it’s been for over 100 years . They kill anyone of any race , mostly black people . They lock people in prison for life so they can close their case and pin it on someone . Almost all humans don’t want to see any innocent people be killed . There’s a difference between the system and normal citizens and it’s not just cops it’s the whole rung of the ladder of injustice

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: panoz77

he seems to move away well enough after the sound of gunshot, could it be that the gunshot noise was added, watching it on .25 speed if he is shot it is certainly not in the back.

The first shot was a belly shot the second shot was in his Forest Gump BUTTOCKS (which is his "back") i.e. facing away.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: TzarChasm

Who condones black people getting killed ? Who condones anyone getting killed . Listen the cops , courts , DA , judges , all government officials don’t care . It’s the way it’s been for over 100 years . They kill anyone of any race , mostly black people . They lock people in prison for life so they can close their case and pin it on someone . Almost all humans don’t want to see any innocent people be killed . There’s a difference between the system and normal citizens and it’s not just cops it’s the whole rung of the ladder of injustice

"mostly white people"

fixed it for you

www.statista.com...
edit on 6-7-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I agree with everything you said, with the exception of the infiltration of Marxists. BLM was formed by avowed Marxists. It's at is core a Marxist organization using Marxists tactics to foment division in our country. Its never been about Black Lives, it's about destroying the American way of life (Capitalism) by any means necessary.

a reply to: Debunkology

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join