It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Mural Defaced

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well if you can tag political views on the streets then it is only fair for others to tag too.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Because BLM is a Marxists organization that seeks not to solve problems but to topple the capitalism system, instead of working to fix the system. They really don't care about Black Lives and everyone knows that.

Pretty easy to understand.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: RazorV66

Too damn bad.
If I was there I would have helped.
All lives matter.

Why is it so hard for white people to understand that black lives matter does not mean MORE. It just means we all get the same rights, like the right to not be murdered in police custody.

So only black people are victims of police misconduct? Also, we all ALREADY have the same rights.

Is there a reason you want to downplay the severity of police brutality towards black people?

Because it's factually not true.

Black people are not disproportionately targeted by police.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm
I work and interact with people of all colors daily, I live next door to people of different colors than me, damn good neighbors to have. The opinion I'm hearing from them is that this display the media is feeding us is, as suspected, bulls@#t. Their words. So I'll say here and now what I told my 20 y/o daughter the other day: Don't let MSM tell you what your opinion is, do your own research and have facts to back up what comes out of your mouth. I don't know you from Adam, but if the shoe fits....

Don't post much so I;m sure I've screwed this up...........

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Too damn bad.
All lives matter.

Why is it so hard for white people to understand that black lives matter does not mean MORE. It just means we all get the same rights, like the right to not be murdered in police custody.

That is a right given to all humans in this fine country. White people die more with police interaction then any other race. You dont see us burning stuff down. # happens. And the cop that did it is going jail for a very long time so all of this is exaggerated like whiny babies with thier binkies.... it makes me sick.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Too damn bad.
All lives matter.

So only black people are victims of police misconduct? Also, we all ALREADY have the same rights.

Is there a reason you want to downplay the severity of police brutality towards black people?

www.nytimes.com...
Except when they systemically do so.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

According to FBI crime/arrest stats, no they are not.

From your source

The commander, Constantin Tsachas, was in charge of more than 100 officers who patrolled a swath of the subway system in Brooklyn, his first major command.

This is not systemic. It's an asshole that needs to be fired.

I'm not saying that no police reform needs to take place. But black people are NOT disproportionately targeted at all and the statistics prove it.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Are there ANY African descended users on this site at all? Or is it predominantly a white conservative site?

It's really tough to racially profile folks when you can't see their color...isn't it?

Just speaking for myself,...I'm not supporting Joe Biden, so "I ain't black".

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I keep seeing posts stating that more white people than black people are killed by police. If there are white people being killed by cops using excessive force and they are not being charged or fired until a video is released, why is there no outrage about it? I mean if a protest is needed for a right to get a haircut, why wouldn't there be protests against excessive illegal police brutality against all citizens?

I would think keeping your life and letting the court system determine punishment is equally as important as a haircut or going to the gym.

If as the posts here stating this are true. Why are all the people who seem to be very worried about their rights not upset about it?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
where did you get that info how about posting a link for us

originally posted by: Xtrozero

No more than the severity of white on white violence while threatening black people all over the actions of a very few.

The severity of black on black, or black on white is extremely higher, so I'm not sure what you are talking about. How does 13% of the population do more than 50% of ALL murders? How does black murders add up to over 95% blacks killing their own kind?

Whites don't "threaten blacks" sorry to bust your bubble there. Even with cops, with the sheer amount of cop interactions with blacks per year it comes to 100 blacks shot by police, 90 of them have weapons, 6 do not have weapons but are fleeing a crime (I agree very grey there), 3 or 4 actually get killed when it is most likely 100% the cops fault. What is an average weekend in Chicago alone, 20 murders?

Now whites, 400 are killed an 100 are equal to the 9 or 10 blacks in they do not have a weapon... 40 are killed the same way as the black 3...

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Too damn bad.
All lives matter.

It depends on what town you're in.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

New York seems to like to selectively enforce against orthodox Jews.

So there's that.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I'm frankly surprised that no one let the clutch fly on that thing a few hundred times and burned em all over. Painting over it seems a bit well neener neener neenerish.

edit on 6-7-2020 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I gotta ask, do you know what systemic racism actually is?

It isn't the actions of one asshole with several complaints against him.

It's the zoning system and regulations that make it impossible to open up anything but a liquor store in the hood.

It's the tax system that ensures inner-city schools NEVER see the new technologies or equipment they need to run a decent school, let alone the opening of new schools to relieve overcrowding.

Planned Parenthood is systemic racism.

They are largely systems set up by racists long ago that continue to function to this day. There are many more examples of it. No one ever talks policy or the repeal of institutions that contribute to an over century-old racist zeitgeist. If you're going to fight systemic racism, fight the systems that make it happen.

In many instances, this involves the cops but the cops are not the CAUSE of it. The sooner we figure out the ACTUAL systemic racism, the sooner we can sort out the role of law enforcement too.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The US is a biiiiiiggggg place with 370 million people.

Are there bad cops? Yes
Are there good cops?Yes
Are there racist white people? Yes
Are there racist minorities? Yes
Are there cities white people to not go to? Yes
Are there cities minorities do not go? Yes

Who cares???? It is like the baker who almost lost his company because he would not bake a cake for two gay guys.

In America you have a choice. In America you have a voice. In America you have a chance. The only person ANYONE in 2020 has to blame for their problems is themselves.

This is not a mural. It is a racist statement. Saying that Black Lives Matter means that they are more important than anything else. White kids gets killed in a drive by. Oh well. He wasn't black. However, BLM is also ignoring the genocide that is occurring in their own cities.

Seeing Black Lives Matter to ANYONE should be seen as a racist, genocidal statement.

PS - and I am sure I will be a 'racist' when this one is read by some but too f'n bad. Get over it. Soemtimes the truth hurts because you have been lied to for so long.
edit on Julam31amf0000002020-07-06T11:51:27-05:001127 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
and they have issued warrants....

Link

Complete and utter bull#. Karen and Chad have no voice but Queen Hizshebazz the 3rd does....
edit on Julpm31pmf0000002020-07-06T13:32:05-05:000105 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Xtrozero

Ya that is 3 or 4 nations wide out of 375 million cop encounters. About 40 white people are killed the same...So 40 million blacks to 197 million whites... Statistically a white person has a more likelyhood chance to dying in an unjust killing from cops than blacks do.

You have to use math to get a real comparison between a minority and majority racd. Not just using raw statistics. Otherwise, any majority race will be greatly higher in any statistic.

I feel like alot of people have no idea how to use statistics properly.

Are you saying I'm using them wrong? 3 out of 40 million is a lower percentage than 40 out of 197 million. That is my point in statistically there isn't anything suggesting Cops are killing more Blacks per population than Whites. 15 out of 200 million would have them statistically equal, but we have 40 out of 200 million and that is much higher statistically.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
The links provided are not one of individual assholes, but city wide, I'm not even picking individual cases but the fact that, departments allowed these guys to getaway with no consequences, even when clearly busted.
The commanding officer in one of the links went on to be promoted, the cops who called him out got punished.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Are there ANY African descended users on this site at all?

Absolutely yes, there are.

The issue is, they don't agree with you.

And I LMFAO over that often, you diehards have noooo clue who you dismiss or try to paint as racist for not groveling at the alter of BLM regularly on here, lol.

It's actually kinda glorious watching you guys make asses of yourselves.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

From some of your other posts you look like a pretty cool guy to hang with, but you also appear to be obsessed with your skin color as you are often prematurely hyper focused on racism.

As a minority myself I assure you that the majority of white Americans within recent times are not sitting around and obsessing about killing minorities. The Majority of the population voted for a Black president not once but twice. Sure racism exists , but it certainly is not as big an issue as the democrats , the MSM, and minorities who are self obsessed with their skin color make it be.

Just because the democrats , the MSM, and minorities often take the lazy way out and prematurely label everything that involves a white guy vs a minority as racism doesn't make it so.

The fact is that you yourself take the lazy way and stereotype white people from the start as being racist without any evidence to suggest as such. As I mentioned in one of your previous white stereotyping bashing threads.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You really need to spend some time watching some of these guys videos who see through the manipulation and BS tactics that is being used against minorities by the MSM and the democrat party. Or are they not Biden black enough for you?

www.youtube.com...

What that ahole Derek Chauvin did is inexcusable and I have yet to find a white guy that says otherwise.

The problem is that people have taken the lazy way and make everything that involves a white cop with a black person into a racial issue . The problem with that lazy stance is that the REAL problems inside the police departments will not get addressed. Hence we are still here talking about the same crap .

The truth of the matter is more white people get killed by cops (and don't use that bs that there are more whites . if so see my previous post to you). Also white people getting killed by cops is never shown by the MSM.

Irregardless ,all races have been wrongly killed by cops when detained which is something that should never happen. So obviously its a problem and its not only effecting one race.

The real issue inside the police department is likely more todo with training,funding, qualification standards, laws, and procedure than racism.

That is is why we are still having the same argument and why Derek Chauvin felt so comfortable holding him down like that . He likely felt he was doing it by the book . Even if Chauvin was racist and knew he was doing wrong he would have likely stopped holding him down like that when he saw he was being video taped. Hence its very likely he thought he was doing nothing wrong or had the backing of the law on his side, which indicates an issue with training and the law more so than a racial issue.

So stop making it a racial issue if you really want to fix the problems with police brutality. Or atleast try to hold off before labeling something as a racial conflict until you have some evidence to back it up . Otherwise you along with the democrat party and the MSM will continue to dilute the well earned negative connotations associated to racism by crying wolve.

And no I'm not a republican , nor did I vote for trump, nor do I lock myself into any one political ideal.

I'm a Hispanic immigrant that considers himself very fortunate and lucky to have come to this country. Who just happened to marry a white women and have an interracial son and who is tired of seeing the Democrat party completely take advantage of minorities and lead them in a path to failure.

edit on 46731America/ChicagoMon, 06 Jul 2020 13:46:22 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join