It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Mural Defaced

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
LOL, it's almost as if when you subscribe to the left way of thinking, you erase your ability to see things as they are. yea, I'm tired of the left vs. right bullsh!t too, but from a conspiracy angle, it's as obvious as any other proven conspiracy.

I've been coming to these boards from the beggining, and I do miss the old culture of ATS. But the more I think about it, the way the world is going, politics has never been more important and especially relevant when it comes to conspiracies.

The internet is now plagued with social media platforms limiting free speech, deplatforming or demonetization of people for their political beliefs, and people getting doxxed. In that regards, when it comes to politics, websites like ATS are more important than ever.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Good for these brave people.

BLM is a supremacist, terrorist organization.

I hope all BLM related propaganda is torn down or painted over.

Just like the statues that are being defaced all over the US.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
BLACK PAINTS MATTER

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Too damn bad.
If I was there I would have helped.
All lives matter.

Where is this All Lives Matter org I keep hearing about how do I get to join up.
Argh...That's right , it doesn't exist, except as a talking 👄 point distraction...

Btw have no stance on them defacing the mural...??? I think most folks view them / it as a kind of mandala ..not meant to last.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Why don’t those who say it understand that by making it about race, it will always be racist? Why don’t you support all lives matters? A message of unification and support for ALL. To argue against the support of all for the support of a few? So continue racism, because of racism? Anything getting through yet?

a reply to: TzarChasm

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Good. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving, racist mural. Too bad they didn't come through there in something that would scrape up the entire road. Maybe next time.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Democrats are the only ones who say black lives don't matter. Kinda been that way to them forever.

BTW, more whites are murdered by police. So I assume you really mean, the right not to be killed by police when trying to kill the police.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Why don’t those who say it understand that by making it about race, it will always be racist? Why don’t you support all lives matters? A message of unification and support for ALL. To argue against the support of all for the support of a few? So continue racism, because of racism? Anything getting through yet?

Again where is this "All Lives Matter" org, I've been hearing about them for yrs but they are so well hidden.. 😲 OMG!!! wait! are they some secret shadowy org???

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: Xtrozero

Are you actually justifying black people being murdered?

No, he's shutting down your ignorant argument that blacks are unequally killed by police. Unless your argument is that less blacks are unequally killed.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

No, he's shutting down your ignorant argument that blacks are unequally killed by police. Unless your argument is that less blacks are unequally killed.

Killed at higher rates, off course more white ppl are killed cuz more white exist in the states, that's not ignorance , plus other issues such as harassment, planting evidence and trumped up arrest, but mainly Cops typically do not get punished even when they do find them in the wrong.
edit on 6-7-2020 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Are there ANY African descended users on this site at all? Or is it predominantly a white conservative site?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

My argument is that killing people who aren't actively threatening the lives of fellow citizens is a violation of the oath to protect and serve. The use of deadly force is and should always be a LAST resort when all other resources have failed. And for some reason it's often a black citizen getting the business end of that resort long before they made a public menace of themselves.
edit on 6-7-2020 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Are there ANY African descended users on this site at all? Or is it predominantly a white conservative site?

Its a greenish-blue trans-libertarian site

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Killed at higher rates, off course more white ppl are killed cuz more white exist in the states,

it doesnt matter how many white vs blacks exist in this country. its irrelevant and bogus to include people in your argument that never have confrontation with the cops.

what matter is how many have confrontation with the cops. are you suggesting that the cops have more confrontation with whites?

edit on 31731America/ChicagoMon, 06 Jul 2020 10:31:04 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

m.youtube.com...

edit on 21731America/ChicagoMon, 06 Jul 2020 12:21:02 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I'm really curious as to why you asked this.

Are black people supposed to post in a certain way?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm really curious as to why you asked this.

Are black people supposed to post in a certain way?

give him some slack he is just applying Bidens certification of what a real black person is.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

How about black babies don't matter since there has been 20 million plus aborted since ROE V WADE!

Why leave out other information

bound4life

37% of women having abortions are white, 37% are black, 19% are Hispanic, and 7% other races.

An estimated 59.1 million babies in the U.S. have been aborted since 1973

Black non-Hispanic women have the highest abortion ratio. Black women’s abortion ratio has reached 444 abortions per 1,000 live births, while non-Hispanic white women’s abortion ratio is 124 abortions per 1,000 live births.

Even with a higher rate per 1000, due to there being more women of white ethnicity the number of aborted foetuses still equals out, thus by your logic, white babies dont matter either

then looking at it by individual states what is your opinion on

Vermont where 90% of all abortions are white
Idaho where 89% of all abortions are white
Montana where 88% of all abortions are white
Maine where 86% of all abortions are white
West Virginia where 85% of all abortions are white
Utah Where 83% of all abortions are white
Oregon where 80% of all abortions are white
Rhode Island where 77% of all abortions are white
South Dakota where 77% of all abortions are white
Iowa where 72% of all abortions are white

Reported Legal Abortions by Race of Woman Who Obtained Abortion by the State of Occurrence

My opinion abortion is legal and women of all ethnicity use the service, why are you singling out one ethnicity while ignoring the others?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Lethal force is the option of last resort, however there seems to be some misconception about the rules of engagement. There are no rules that say don't fire unless fired upon, etc. If the cop believes there's the threat receiving serious bodily harm to themselves or others they can neutralize the threat. Yes, an unarmed person can pose a threat that warrants lethal force. The minute someone decides to resist arrest there is a good chance they'll get shot. I personally think they should quit using tasers and go back to good old fashioned night sticks. Too easy for the situation to get out of control when the taser doesn't work which appears to happen all the time.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join