It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Mural Defaced

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

You're totally right. 5 or less is an acceptable number of murders by law enforcement district per fiscal year.

330 million people, 375 million cop interactions per year.... I don't know what to say... no one should die period... There is a difference between acceptable and reality... is 40k car deaths per year acceptable to you or reality?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Want to know the trouble is a person like you focus on one thing only one ! the race .. you are making it a racial thing .. while everyone around you are pointing you with fact that you are wrong and they are even more generous with you and say what wrong.. (police action in general not only your small center bubble) the day everyone you and blm will get it is the day this trouble will start to move on the right path
edit on 6-7-2020 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The officials murdering them and those who condone it.

So like 9000 Black on black murders to the 3 from "officials" per year?

You're totally right. 5 or less is an acceptable number of murders by law enforcement district per fiscal year.

What ?
Per district ?
You most likely meant per precinct
35000 cities and towns
Average 2.5 precincts (small guess)
35,000 x 2.5 = 87500
87500 x 5 (your number , not mine) = 437500 /year

You better check those numbers again.
Then , come back and edit your post.

edit on 7/6/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/6/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Glad to read that, hope the feeling spreads to TzarChasm. But we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The officials murdering them and those who condone it.

So like 9000 Black on black murders to the 3 from "officials" per year?

You're better off stating "what's acceptable" in terms of how many bad shootings by law enforcement are acceptable per 1 million citizens, like they do CoronaVirus.

For instance, CoronaVirus has killed approximately 401 out of every 1 million people in America. Most feel this is a regrettable, but acceptable loss.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

You better check those numbers again.
Then , come back and edit your post.

Ya that is 3 or 4 nations wide out of 375 million cop encounters. About 40 white people are killed the same...So 40 million blacks to 197 million whites... Statistically a white person has a more likelyhood chance to dying in an unjust killing from cops than blacks do.

But in the end it is all about a fraction of a second decision in many cases and at times they are bad decisions. In the case of Floyd there isn't a person in America not troubled by that, and is there a single person who doesn't want the cop to fry for what he did no matter how good or bad Floyd was?

This is not a protesting event by any means...Wait...its an election year...my bad.

edit on 6-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I would of painted over the B and L left the A and changed the las two letters into L's so it would of read ALL LIVES MATTER. Which would of been more inclusive which is what they've been preaching for years.

edit on 6-7-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: add thought

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Defacing a public street is not a mural. Thats tax payer owned and the markings on streets are for safety and civility. If city officials approved it they could be liable for millions when any accident happens. Painting over it makes sense.

Tell it to the judge (lol)

You'd be hilarious in a lawsuit. Telling it to the judge is exactly what would happen. The sad thing is, the obscene amount of money inevitably awarded to the plaintiffs in those cases would also be billed to the tax payers. So it was right to paint over, and furthermore anyone in city government who gave permission should be sued personally for gross incompetence that puts the public in danger, thus not at tax payer expense.

Its pretty simple if you weren't:
A: A troll
B: Completely moronic
edit on 6-7-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

I would of painted over the B and L left the A and changed the las two letters into L's so it would of read ALL LIVES MATTER. Which would of been more inclusive which is what they've been preaching for years.

Nice, I was thinking of how to change it up, so much more interesting.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Why not add a list of exceptions? Not black Republicans, not mixed blacks, not light blacks (especially albinos), not uncle Tom's, not blacks who don't speak the way we want, not blacks with money, and all sorts of clauses and sub clauses.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
They should have just modified it a bit to tell the truth.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Why not add a list of exceptions? Not black Republicans, not mixed blacks, not light blacks (especially albinos), not uncle Tom's, not blacks who don't speak the way we want, not blacks with money, and all sorts of clauses and sub clauses.

How about black babies don't matter since there has been 20 million plus aborted since ROE V WADE!

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   

How about black babies don't matter since there has been 20 million plus aborted since ROE V WADE!

Now we're talking. Lets draft up a BLM constitution more complicated than the US tax code. I mean, its all already there, but it would be spectacular once in writing.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

No I think he is saying you're/their priorities are mixed up. He is making the point that their efforts would save more black lives directed at their own communities.

Bingo. That's the rub the BLM supporters HATE and will not acknowledge. Instead of working to stomp out that dead-end, crime-riddled Thug Life/Gangbanger culture, a shamefully sizable swath of the black community country-wide flat refuses to make their lives any better of their OWN volition. Instead, they bitch and moan, form crap like BLM, and blame everyone BUT themselves for their crap life choices that pigeonhole themselves into that very Thug Life/Gangbanger they try to blame everyone else (especially white folks) for.

There's no justifying that lifestyle, or excusing it, and both go double for MAKING excuses in the first place. They have the same leg up as everyone else does, if not MORE routes available to set the foundation for a good life. Black-only colleges, black-only scholarships, black-only business loans, etc (side note: any other race tries those XYZ-only advantages & they're maligned as racist for it, wtf)
And they snub it all in favor of holding a hand up & blaming others for their (in their own paraphrased words) crappy life. Exactly how in the ever-loving f# is that anyone else's fault?? When yu have all the right tools available, all the routes wide open for taking advantage of, you can only play kick the responsibility can for so long before people wise up and tell people off. And that's in full swing lately.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Not wanting to hi-jack the thread although in my opinion LBJ's war on poverty has broken up the black family unit and driven them into poverty. If you have a chance watch the Marc Lavin program this week, his guest was a ex civil rightsperson who saw the movement go from freedom to enslavement by the leadership who turned it into a money making racket.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
IMO BLM is a racist organization that has done more harm in modern society to race relations than any other organization. Instead of focusing on police brutality and fixing the issue they have racialized it and politicized it making it harder to effect real change that is needed.

If you have time to watch this is a good video commenting on BLM and what it has become.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Dude, it's not a statue...so, naturally, it's sacrosanct.

C'mon, get with the game here.

😛

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
nice to see ATS showing its compassionate side once more, no suprise to see which posters are celebrating

America is a truly divided nation, all over colour

Hopefully your young nation will mature over the next few years, it may take longer, but it will happen

2 wrongs dont make a right

an eye for an eye will leave your nation blind

dont revel in others pain

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

What exactly is your problem with the posts in this thread regarding the OP?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Don't know how, but double posted with a single click.

Anywho, I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join