It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh-oh! No good will come from this...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Yeah, I know this is on Facebook, and I apologize for that, but it's all I can find on it, it's not on YouTube that I know of.
This one is VERY important though. If you can, please watch this first. (It won't embed)
You just have to listen to what this guy on the bullhorn says to his 'troops', he is not playing.
From what I can tell though, the majority of the "troops" is not ready, and are probably novices at playing "troops", but that doesn't mean that they can't pull a trigger.
These guys are far left, or at least the opposite of the far right, they are exact opposite of REAL white supremacists, not what the left calls ordinary white people, because we are ALL white supremacists to them anyway...

www.facebook.com...

These guys are trouble, and, yes, I know there are white people that also dress up and play soldier, but so far, nowhere I know of WHITE people can't say this stuff that these guys do, and, so far, I have not seen any white people openly threaten blacks this way.

Why this is scary is not so much them, but what they can start, buy having this "I don't care" attitude, which is exactly what was is said in the first video, they will "shoot to kill".
Doing that will surely change politics, cities, and life itself.

Why?

Imagine if there was some 'Patriots' that showed up like at the Capitol building like they did, then these guys showed up, these guys don't know "boogaloo boys" from Patriots, it wouldn't be a good thing, and would not end well.
The Patriots are not bad guys, they are actually good guys, and really, being honest, some are playing 'Army', dressing up and looking cool with their toys.
The Patriots are for the people too, this Marxist militia group is not, they are against white people, so there is a significant difference.
These militia guys are doing the same, but they have a score to settle with anyone that they see is crossing them, at least according to them.

I know that ALL black people have the same rights as the rest of us and can open carry, but that is not what this is about, they are not at all about 'just open carry', or laws they are out to start stuff that won't go away anytime soon, it can, and will start a civil war if shooting actually starts, I mean it's on the edge already. I can't see in the future, of course, but that is how it appears to me.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 5-7-2020 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
What is this BLM Cosplay?

Unfortunately I forecast many brainwashed people dying for no good reason.

March up on Fort Benning like that and see what happens..God Bless..

edit on 5-7-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker
It's a lot of COSPLAY on both sides, but with real weapons.

I also want to make it clear that I do not feel as though ANY black person doesn't have the right, but what these guys are going for would be a game changer, one that none of us would be real winners.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

They have the right..I agree. It's just unfortunate.. they/some don't understand they're empowering the actual racists.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I'm not a racist or a separatist.....my only hope is that we can resolve our differences and find some common ground centered around the rule of law and common decency. We need to find a solution or we are faced with conflict and chaos. Either we talk it out or there will be a civil war....God help us !!

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
1st Amendment
2nd Amendment

Good for them for exercising them on independence day!

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

They have the right..I agree. It's just unfortunate.. they/some don't understand they're empowering the actual racists.

What's unfortunate is this group openly calls for a separatist state for them . They want no part of America.....they want a new nation state for blacks only.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

No, they do want a part of America, they want Texas...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

March up on Fort Benning like that and see what happens..God Bless..

LOL

I'd be sure to bring the popcorn and a comfy lawn chair.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

True and True but, for what cause. They should be headed to the south side of Chicago with that ambition and firepower.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

BIG TUFF guys — with masks on.....

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
If anyone here can show any video of any white person acting like this, I would honestly like to see it.
I'm not saying that there aren't white people that say stuff, I am saying, on video. If one did, they would probably be in jail or dead.
Really,I don't want ANY white person saying this stuff, not at all, or, a black person, or any person.

Anybody that wants to start a race war for their own causes is not what we need, we need to mend, not rip apart.
More than likely this guy, "Master Jay" thinks he is the newest thing on the block, this was also done in the 60's, but we didn't get one video after another every day either, we saw it on the news and it was all watered down by that time.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I agree with you, but what they say and do are two separate things.
I have already said that they have as much right to march as much as any white person.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO
Well, the Patriots also wear face coverings, so there is that.
Actually, we are ALL 'supposed to be' wearing that stuff, but skull masks, not so much.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Another video of yesterday that is not going to help their cause at all.
It's hard to hear what is being said between the protestors and the guy in the car, but you can still get the gist of it all.
Just slide the bar at the video's bottom to go to where the two are talking around 2:32 minutes...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

Give them canada

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

That works for me!
From what I hear, there's plenty of space in Canada, aka America's attic.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

True and True but, for what cause. They should be headed to the south side of Chicago with that ambition and firepower.

If they try to reduce the violence here by force, Chicago police will shoot them dead.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I've been seeing that video all over Twitter, but never listened to what he's saying. What's NFAC?

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What a sad truth..

<<   2  3  4 >>

join