It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlanta Mayor Says Protesters Should Clear Out

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

There is a reason I put "sides" in quotation marks. Because it's not about left or right, liberal or conservative, Dem or Pub, Black or White, etc. Think!!! Don't just look at the pictures and read the words being fed to us.

I'm sure you've seen the pics of all the nice White people out there looting, setting fires, running people over, etc. I'm sure you've heard of far right groups stirring the pot. I'm sure you've seen them at protests rabble rousing.

You're familiar with Good Cop/Bad Cop, right? One cop plays the hardass to scare the hell out of the perp and the other cop plays the nice guy who just wants to get to the truth... But both are on the same page and working towards the end result. They're already playing us both sides against the middle.

How about those Never Trumpers? Politics makes for strange bedfellows... How much hay can they make for Trump without any of it being laid at their feet because "Black."

Those are three very obvious examples of who and how others will benefit from this unrest, and it doesn't even get into Deep State doings. Most of the people protesting are just good people who want to do the right thing Some of the looters and rioters are just regular lowlifes seizing an opportunity. Others have very sinister motives that have nothing to do with helping out poor Black folks. But they are all useful tools for those much bigger plans.

You know we cannot trust the media... you know we cannot trust the political critters... you know we cannot trust the rabble rousers... you know we cannot trust that we have the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We have smoke and mirrors.

It is all about what they can make us believe and accept for our own good.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I agree somebody, some organization(s) and finances are continuing this on the backs of the original protests, and it's getting old and obvious they want chaos and anarchy and division rampant in America

Exactly. This is taking advantage of a tragedy to make it a crisis. And given the state of policing in the nation, they knew it was just a matter of time until it happened again, and they were ready for it. We've had some excellent threads tracking the groups financing and directing the rioting. And very little (if any) honest effort to stop it.

The critters in charge don't want to stop it. Some are just cowards. Some are trying to use it for political gain. And some are part and parcel of the plan to create chaos and topple the nation.

Even BLM at its heart is admittedly Marxist and wants revolution. And that's just the one. But ain't no one talking 'bout that...

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The parents of this little girl have the message you need to amplify, not this mayor.

The parents are saying that black lives only seem to matter when its not a black person killing them. They are calling out the narrative for the utter nonsense that it is.

In the face of that, there is no win for the mayor left. Nonetheless, amplify THEIR message, not hers.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

At least she is telling it like it is.

"It has to stop," Bottoms added, according to FOX 5 Atlanta. "You can't blame this on police officers. It's about people who shot a baby in a car. We're doing each other more harm than any officer on this force."

At lanta mayor calls for citizens to stop 'shooting each other' after murder of 8-year-old near BLM protest site

Does that make it okay? She allowed this to happen. It's not like this was completely peaceful until this little girl got shot. It's been violent for weeks and she did nothing to stop it because it wasn't politically expedient for her. That little girl's blood is on her hands.

(post by face23785 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: putnam6

I agree somebody, some organization(s) and finances are continuing this on the backs of the original protests, and it's getting old and obvious they want chaos and anarchy and division rampant in America

Exactly. This is taking advantage of a tragedy to make it a crisis. And given the state of policing in the nation, they knew it was just a matter of time until it happened again, and they were ready for it. We've had some excellent threads tracking the groups financing and directing the rioting. And very little (if any) honest effort to stop it.

The critters in charge don't want to stop it. Some are just cowards. Some are trying to use it for political gain. And some are part and parcel of the plan to create chaos and topple the nation.

Even BLM at its heart is admittedly Marxist and wants a revolution. And that's just the one. But ain't no one talking 'bout that...

Yep even the protests here in Atlanta initially most of those arrested were out of town or even out of state? In some cases like in Minnesota, the protesters were pointing out the agitators. Sure some of them were organic but there is something else behind this, pushing it forward.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
As if people couldn't naturally and spontaineously be capable of the mess we've been witnessing.

Every prior civil unrest by black people and their sympathizers must've been orchestrated, planned and funded from the top too. George Soros paid the Rodney King rioters to go ape (No pun intended, I'm not a racist I swear).

A few weeks ago I was listening to the morning news. They were announcing that a "spontaneous protest" was going to be in such and such area that afternoon. Well I had to be in such and such area that afternoon. I saw six coach buses pull into a parking lot and people got out and were handed t-shirts and signs. I didn't hear any local accents. They had bottled water in coolers and box lunches. At least two people were carrying first aid kits.

Somebody or some organization PAID for that. Coach buses don't come cheap.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

We are talking about now, the past few weeks.

The life of that little girl didn't matter to Black Lives Matter because a BLM protestor, a liberal, a Democrat shot and killed her.

When did "nice white people" riot/burn cities? The last time I remember this was when Trump was elected and white liberal Democrats set fire to cities.

It is NOT both sides the past 4 years.

Now another black little girl is dead, 7 years old, and does her life matter? Probably not to liberals and Democrats because she was shot and killed by black people. www.washingtontimes.com...

Sorry, that is what the world is seeing right now and how it is perceived.

Liberals and Democrats don't care about the black people killed by BLM or by other black people, that seems to get a free pass.

Yet someone who said something 40 years ago that today is perceived as racist, but was not perceived as racist 40 years ago, is hounded, doxed, fired, and has their life destroyed and declared evil for life.

Something is really wrong with the liberal mindset these days, really really wrong.

edit on 7/6/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
a reply to: Boadicea

We are talking about now, the past few weeks....It is NOT both sides the past 4 years.

Well, that's clear as soot! Not that it matters -- the past few weeks vs the past four years -- in the big picture... in the overall plan of those wanting to take down this nation.

Liberals and Democrats don't care about the black people killed by BLM or by other black people, that seems to get a free pass.

No duh, Captain Obvious!!!

Something is really wrong with the liberal mindset these days, really really wrong.

Again, no duh, Captain Obvious!

But you refuse to take it one step further and see that it isn't just the left!!! Inaction is a choice as much as action is. The right's "all cops are good" attitude and refusal to acknowledge bad cops and bad policing, as well as bad police training, has allowed -- nay, empowered!!! -- the bad policing practices to get worse. The right has furthered the racist policing narrative by completely ignoring that White people have died at the hands of cops the same way Blacks have. And you have no freaking idea of who (Never Trumpers or other RINOs) is doing what behind the scenes, much less with whom. Especially the literal "RINOs" who have simply infiltrated the Republican party to undermine it from within. You completely ignore the extreme right troublemakers like the Proud Boys and Boogaloo Boys while dancing on the graves of the Black victims for cheap partisan political points.

I very clearly see the absolutely vile things being done on the left... I am not denying or excusing or justifying it in any way, shape or form. But I also see the absolutely vile things being done on the right... and, more important, what is NOT being done on the right.

A few short years ago, when some conservative protesters occupied an empty wildlife refuge, the FBI had no qualms about setting a deadman's roadblock and killing a man in cold blood who had not harmed a soul, and came damn close to killing others as well. It's a miracle only one person died. The right defended this. The right defended Ruby Ridge. And Waco. And countless other gross abuses of power by the Feds. But now suddenly they're helpless? Can't do a thing?

Instead of clearly distinguishing between the non-violent protesters and the violent rioters, allowing the former their right to protest and taking decisive action against the latter, the right has furthered the complete blurring of lines between the people and their objectives.

Ye shall know them by the fruits of their labor... or lack thereof.
edit on 6-7-2020 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
If Joe Biden picks a woman of color for vice president I just found the woman I want .

Atlanta mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms has just proven herself to me to be a strong independent woman. She like I didn’t see a baby of color she saw a Baby . Face it she didn’t have much of a choice with the mob like violence in the beginning . There will probably be a uproar now and it’s going to be nice to see someone stand up against the mob . The way I look at it it’s like mom finally stamping her foot down and saying enough is enough to a bunch of screaming children .

There ain’t nobody on the left that cares a baby died. They would rather just ignore it to further their cause and this woman had the stones to stand up and face the wrath .

Chances are the decrepit old fool Joe will never do one thing right in his life. I hope this is the only exception .

LOL Joe isn't picking his vice president the DNC will, that said Keisha Bottoms has more character, integrity, and intelligence than Abrams, Harris, and Warren. Yea she is a Democrat but she really has an independent streak, he could do a lot worse.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Too little too late.

I am sure she won't get buried in a $30,000 gold casket, and have race huslters and ex presidents mourn her loss.

Children are shot often in Chicago, no special treatment for their funerals, is true, how many were shot this weekend?

I just don't get it.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: neo96

Too little too late.

I am sure she won't get buried in a $30,000 gold casket, and have race huslters and ex presidents mourn her loss.

Children are shot often in Chicago, no special treatment for their funerals, is true, how many were shot this weekend?

I just don't get it.

Only affects a handful of people, ie. the family and close friends, community. It won't get national attention because the media ignores it so it has zero chance of costing the Democrats an election. So they couldn't care less about those dead kids.

Violent criminal shot and killed by police goes viral? That they'll fake some outrage over so they can get votes and money.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Wow
Blm shoots black kids now?
WTF?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

CNN expert commentator just said so many people are angry at president Trump, they are killing each other.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: face23785

CNN expert commentator just said so many people are angry at president Trump, they are killing each other.

That's disgusting. The Democrat party really just needs to go extinct.

Liberals, hang it up, start a new party. We need you. We don't need a one-party monopoly. But that one is beyond saving.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

BLM is shorthand for bowel movement.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join