It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlanta Mayor Says Protesters Should Clear Out

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
A little girl got shot and killed so now all of a sudden the Democrat Atlanta Mayor Bottoms is "telling" protesters to get out !!

Sure thing Mayor.

Ya waited for all the correct damage to happen and all the right messages to circulate and then finally get an excuse to "stop" the protesting !!

Phony Bullony because Democrats are looking at private polling that tells them the rioting and all the other BS is not going over as planned 😃

This is getting better than when Obama told Putin to cut it out (2016 election "interference") 😆

Democrat phonies are screwing it up again 😆

An 8-year-old girl was shot July 4 in Atlanta during a night marked by violence, CBS 46 reported. The girl was shot in the area near where Rayshard Brooks was killed, and Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms told protesters Sunday that it’s time to clear out.

The child was riding in the car with her mother and her mother’s adult friend just before 10 p.m. when the incident occurred, police said according to the CBS 46 report. The driver tried to enter a parking lot near the intersection of University Avenue and Pryor Road when the car was blocked by a group of armed individuals, one of whom began shooting into the vehicle.

‘It’s Over’: Atlanta Mayor Says Protesters Should Clear Out After 8-Year-Old Girl Shot And Killed

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The riots and looting and attacks and murders of innocent people is having the exact opposite effect the moronic left thought it would.

For some strange reason people are disgusted with the dEmocrats, the media and ‘the left’ over this pathetic debacle.

Shooting a vehicle that was trying to enter a carpark. That’s a great way to show your support for black lives and to make a stand against police brutality.

You leftists came so close to bringing people back to your failed ideology (joking, you didn’t come close at all) and now you stand in full support of a child murderer.

Or are you going to amass in the streets to ensure the murderer faces the full weight of the law?

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
The Seattle Mayor didn't order the CHAZ-CHOP zone eradicated until after a few menacing protestors exercised their right to free speech in front of her home. Most Democrat mayors are spineless nutjobs.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak
The Radical Left doesn't realize how many "normal" Democrats still exist. The normal mainstream Democrats listened to President Trump describe how Black Americans helped make America the great nation it is today, in his 4th of July speeches.

Then they watched CNN and MSNBC describe how "hateful" and "divisive" the President's speeches were, by chopping, slicing and splicing his words in ways that were totally insane.

NORMAL Democrats who understand and appreciate the huge sacrifices made to bring America to greatness, are embarrassed for their party. In addition, they are now starting to understand why/how Joe Biden was the best candidate the party could attract.

edit on 7/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Ya waited for all the correct damage to happen and all the right messages to circulate and then finally get an excuse to "stop" the protesting !!

Maybe...

Phony Bullony because Democrats are looking at private polling that tells them the rioting and all the other BS is not going over as planned 😃

I wish I could believe that... that his is all just a big mistake... a little good old fashioned protesting gone wrong.

Rather, I think this is the plan. Some folks want blood running in the streets. And that's on "both" sides. And "both" sides want to call it self-defense... the breaking point... whatever. But the end goal is the same. Blood in our streets.

And I see very little honest effort to stop it.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
As if people couldn't naturally and spontaineously be capable of the mess we've been witnessing.

Every prior civil unrest by black people and their sympathizers must've been orchestrated, planned and funded from the top too. George Soros paid the Rodney King rioters to go ape (No pun intended, I'm not a racist I swear).

There's a very real thing going on and while agitators are surely involved out of opportunism, there isn't a master plan being played out only to backfire on the liberal overlords.

If you were a mayor of any color, gender, or political party and people started getting killed, children, you'd have to do something. Can you imagine any mayor letting it continue?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Can you imagine any mayor letting it continue?

Yes.

I can imagine every idiotIc Democrat mayor allowing it to continue.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Atlanta? Naw keep going rioter....

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   

The CBS News article avoided the hard truth, because CBS is owned by liberal BLM apologists, just like CNN, ABC, NBC, NYTimes and WashPost. Here is the REALITY of what happened to little Secoriea Turner...

Atlanta Georgia has erupted into a lawless society as a willfully complicit Atlanta Mayor, Keisha Lance Bottoms, attempts to avoid her role in the murder of an 8-year-old child, as violent Black Lives Matter protestors run amok in the city.

On Saturday night about 9:30, Charmaine Turner and her daughter were driving with a friend when they attempted to turn into a store near a group of armed Black Lives Matter protestors. Two of the BLM activists opened fire on their vehicle for not complying with their unlawful roadblock, and 8-year-old Secoriea Turner was shot. She died in her mothers arms as they attempted to escape the area and get to a hospital.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Bottom Line: "Black Lives Matter" is a domestic terrorist organization composed thug murderers, who care about NOBODY's LIFE!

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
If Joe Biden picks a woman of color for vice president I just found the woman I want .

Atlanta mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms has just proven herself to me to be a strong independent woman. She like I didn’t see a baby of color she saw a Baby . Face it she didn’t have much of a choice with the mob like violence in the beginning . There will probably be a uproar now and it’s going to be nice to see someone stand up against the mob . The way I look at it it’s like mom finally stamping her foot down and saying enough is enough to a bunch of screaming children .

There ain’t nobody on the left that cares a baby died. They would rather just ignore it to further their cause and this woman had the stones to stand up and face the wrath .

Chances are the decrepit old fool Joe will never do one thing right in his life. I hope this is the only exception .
edit on 6-7-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

All part of the Master Plan and to keep the monkey off the Democrats' backs.

Major bait & switch is backfiring 🤓

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Do you know what the real shame is ? A baby lost her life but it just might be enough to bring some order to this chaos .

When children die as senselessly as this it resonates on all sides .

It’s a shame that a child might have lost her life to make adults think reasonably .

A loss like that dials the hate factor back for everybody .

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   

never mind

edit on 6-7-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41

Wait, isn't Atlanta one of the cities that threw its officers under the bus?

Atlanta, enjoy your criminals.

Wait, isn't Atlanta one of the cities that threw its officers under the bus?

No.
Done
Next

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   

edit on 6-7-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   
At least she is telling it like it is.

"It has to stop," Bottoms added, according to FOX 5 Atlanta. "You can't blame this on police officers. It's about people who shot a baby in a car. We're doing each other more harm than any officer on this force."

At lanta mayor calls for citizens to stop 'shooting each other' after murder of 8-year-old near BLM protest site

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I'm sorry but "both sides" are not out in the streets killing black people right now. BLM is the only one out in the streets actively killing black people. I don't see any conservatives going out into the streets killing black people right now.

At CHOP, CHAZ whatever, 2 black people killed, one teen seriously injured.
Now a child, a baby, shot a black baby, not a conservative, but a liberal Democratic Party BLM member shot a black child.

More black people were killed than those above. ktla.com... by BLM, liberals, Democrats during the protests of the past few weeks. ktla.com... 11 people total were killed and not by conservatives and many were people of color.

What other black people were killed by BLM, liberals, Democrats during the past few weeks while protesting for Black Lives Matter?
McAtee was a 53-year-old African American man known for offering free meals to officers who stopped by his restaurant.
Dave Patrick Underwood, a black police officer, was shot and killed in what appears to be a drive by shooting at a BLM protest.
Two people were killed this past weekend amid unrest, including 38-year-old Chris Beaty, a former offensive lineman for Indiana University.
Police are investigating the deaths of 22-year-old Italia Kelly, who was shot Monday while leaving a protest outside a Walmart.
A 21-year-old man was killed in downtown Detroit after someone fired shots into a vehicle during a protest.
AND more.

edit on 7/6/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: xuenchen

Maybe...

I wish I could believe that... that his is all just a big mistake... a little good old fashioned protesting gone wrong.

Rather, I think this is the plan. Some folks want blood running in the streets. And that's on "both" sides. And "both" sides want to call it self-defense... the breaking point... whatever. But the end goal is the same. Blood in our streets.

And I see very little honest effort to stop it.

I agree somebody, some organization(s) and finances are continuing this on the backs of the original protests, and it's getting old and obvious they want chaos and anarchy and division rampant in America

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
First , that was for the burned down Wendy's .
Second , the first week of protest the Fulton County police arrested 452 , before Police Chief Shields was forced to resign by the NAACP.
I believe that it was Mayor Bottoms that stated "don't try that in our parts " referring to pulling down the statues.
And

"So what I see happening in the streets of Atlanta is not Atlanta. This is not a protest. This is not in the spirit of Martin Luther King Jr. This is chaos. A protest has purpose," Bottoms said.

Mayor Bottoms "Go Home"
Hell , there was some talk about pulling down the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s statue , from what I heard om the street.
Mind you that was rumor...
The country has went bat sh__ crazy.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Atlanta Mayor Says Protesters Should Clear Out

Too little too late.

I am sure she won't get buried in a $30,000 gold casket, and have race huslters and ex presidents mourn her loss.
edit on 6-7-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join