It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever wonder if...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I’m enjoying this banter between Phage and others. It’s amusing. Makes one think.

So I have had many dreams in which my life is much different. Somehow it’s me, but a very much alternate version of me. I sometimes live in different countries, speak other languages, have children (in this universe I’m childless) or have different occupations and live in grand houses. So maybe there are other me’s out there doing that kind of stuff. Who knows?

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

I draw myself into my comics and I am always the bad guy in my comic and I model the good guys after people in real life I know to be bad guys. Because I draw and write these things against myself about people I know are bad I don't truly know am I creating my own alternate self or universe? Suppose no one gave me that power anyways but interesting post

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

I draw myself into my comics and I am always the bad guy in my comic and I model the good guys after people in real life I know to be bad guys. Because I draw and write these things against myself about people I know are bad I don't truly know am I creating my own alternate self or universe? Suppose no one gave me that power anyways but interesting post

That’s pretty cool! It adds a whole new twist.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

If you wish to challenge it, give me an image of something of yours without context an I will redraw it however I choose and then it becomes part of an alternate universe for better or worse. I am not a sorcerer just a sh1tty painter =D

when i said challenge I didn't mean challenge you personally I do not wish to mean that I mean challenge the idea of the alternate universe

Click the link in my lower section that will give you an idea of what I do and am about, the nasty ass badger art
edit on 5-7-2020 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2020 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy
THIS...is the alternate reality.

Once understood...the universe surrounds...

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: KKLOCO

But wait. What if there is an inverse effect?

What if you ARE the inverse effect?

Badda bing!

His question still stands though. He did not speculate about what caused the inverse effect. He only inquired about there being an inverse effect.

Whoosh!

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

absolutely

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join