It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destroy All Humans! , Demo of the Remake Available Now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Never played the 2005 original but the remake is due for release on the 28th July and it looks fun , what's more is the developers have released a demo (remember them ?) for the game and it's available to download from Steam

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Based on true events.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Absolutely , just finished the demo ... Roswell happened !

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
im going to buy this, Me and the kid will play it and I think he will love it

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I loved the 2005 version,and recently saw the trailer vid for the new one which looks Boss!
I try to get the ps4 version soon.
Top alien invasion mayhem.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I didn't know they were remaking this gem! I played this a lot back in the day, by far one of my favorites.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'd we stopped buying remakes, would they have to make new games again?

#MGGA

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

good question then again some games were limited by technology I am not sure destroy all humans fall in that category but I know there are alot that had great ideas that did not have the technological ass behind them. I am also on the same page as you I want new and interesting things, games, and comics, and what I consider art

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

The original introduced anal probing.

How will you explain the anal probe gun to your child?

Shoots dildo shaped probes into peoples' butts until they die.

Maybe that will help him with some of puberty's questions as to his orientation in life.

Enjoy.

edit on 5-7-2020 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Just in case a gamer might care...

This is a funny spectacular game... thanks Gortex!.. I still play this time from time on the PS2.

NOT happy it was Steamed, but I hope it make a comeback.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: acrux

originally posted by: Brotherman

The original introduced anal probing.

How will you explain the anal probe gun to your child?

Shoots dildo shaped probes into peoples' butts until they die.

Maybe that will help him with some of puberty's questions as to his orientation in life.

Enjoy.

Hey you just asked a weird ass question and made some really strange statements there bro. How would you explain to me what the anal probe gun is? How the phuck would you know what shapes an adolescent child in puberty and orientation? I don’t think I’m taking what you just said here the right way cause it reads pretty fukkie to me and I don’t like it

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

You said you would play this game with a kid.

The original game has the concept of an alien shooting people with an anal probe gun.

Do you even comprehend that? "it shoots dildos that killing people through an anal probe."

Teaching a child about how funny it is shove objects up someone's butt. Well that's some great fathering there.

So you think that it is such a great idea, that you want to explain anal probing to your child.

"Maybe that will help him with some of puberty's questions as to his orientation in life. "

So goofy, the statement is a facetious way of saying ITS A BLOODY STUPID IDEA TO LET A KID PLAY THIS GAME. It has a mature rating.

The
was a give away for sarcasm. it meant "Yeah really bright idea Einstein. "

"I don’t think I’m taking what you just said here the right way cause it reads pretty fukkie to me and I don’t like it"

It reads that way to you because you're too goofy to understand someone is warning you, what you propose is a FUKKIE idea and I DON"T LIKE IT

So to put it in a way you will understand, JUST

MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD THINK & DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE YOU ENACT ANYTHING.

edit on 6-7-2020 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: acrux
a reply to: Brotherman

You said you would play this game with a kid.

The original game has the concept of an alien shooting people with an anal probe gun.

Do you even comprehend that? "it shoots dildos that killing people through an anal probe."

Teaching a child about how funny it is shove objects up someone's butt. Well that's some great fathering there.

So you think that it is such a great idea, that you want to explain anal probing to your child.

"Maybe that will help him with some of puberty's questions as to his orientation in life. "

So goofy, the statement is a facetious way of saying ITS A BLOODY STUPID IDEA TO LET A KID PLAY THIS GAME. It has a mature rating.

The
was a give away for sarcasm. it meant "Yeah really bright idea Einstein. "

"I don’t think I’m taking what you just said here the right way cause it reads pretty fukkie to me and I don’t like it"

It reads that way to you because you're too goofy to understand someone is warning you, what you propose is a FUKKIE idea and I DON"T LIKE IT

So to put it in a way you will understand, JUST

MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD THINK & DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE YOU ENACT ANYTHING.

Pretty sure kids are subjected to vastly worse things just watching commercials and school....well when school was a thing, anyway.

new topics

top topics

join