It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago violence erupts during holiday weekend at least 67 shot and 13 killed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What is even sadder is I doubt there will be a protest for her or three funerals.
Her death doesn’t fit the narrative.

Bless that beautiful child and may she know peace.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: carewemust
I think either the guns are getting bigger or the aim is getting better. This year 30% of those shot have died so far. Last year on Fourth of July weekend it was 10% of those dying from the being shot.

The darkness inside me was tickled by this comment, either my sense of humor is effed or your attempt at seriousness is effed, or your spot on, on both accounts...

I was thinking bigger more powerful guns, because photos of BLM and ANTIFA terrorists show them carrying weapons larger than the typical low caliber hand-gun. There could have been a lot of those imported to urban areas this year.

In fact, 8,800 assault weapons from CHINA were intercepted by Homeland Security, as they arrived in Louisville last week.

Its scary as I know what some can do with there hands alone, I find the trend of gun violence absurd when the fight itself probably don't warrant such tools. the age of the bar fight is an antique strange too when every kid I meet today is a ufc fighter everyone needs to shoot each other, very odd, very sad, then again I have a small mind not big enough to wrap around such a big thing. My father lives in Rockford Ill so things happening there also affect my "heartstrings"

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

What is even sadder is I doubt there will be a protest for her or three funerals.

On the sinister/evil/HOAX side, I wager many of these deaths will be officially registered as COVID-19 related.

Huge push right now in the country to get that death curve heading back up. People are figuring out that "Cases" is being overused, and mean very little.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman
Rockford Illinois seems to be doing rather well with controlling violence in recent years.

Here's a 2019 report: www.rrstar.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Weather has been nice (albeit a bit hot) all weekend. Also, given the holiday, the shooting gallery was open.

Chicago is unique in it's gang culture. Also, Chicagoans love block parties. Often what happens is on weekends like this, a particular hood will hold a big block party. The rival gang members see it as an opportunity to "slide on their opps" during the festivities when everyone is outside. They roll up and spray up the block hoping to get score or hit on a known gang member caught "lacking" outside undefended.

what a wonderful world

what is happening

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I feel bad for the children but fine with black on black violence by adults. No dialogue can be started until blacks accept head on they have a real problem that is far worse than any white cop problem. Not even close and it's been that way for a couple of decades. Can't just care about some blacks and ignore the ones they are slaughtering themselves. Keep doing that and they will never be taken seriously.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchenIsn't that about average for that town?it was an example of money shifting places,like any town,at one time Compton Cal was a nice place,now nice place to stay clear of

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Because the little girl murdered in her front yard got a lot of national press coverage, Chicago police grudgingly arrested one of the shooters tonight.

wgntv.com...

Police know who most of the murderers are, but only arrest them when they have to.

edit on 7/7/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
but....but...but....BLM i mean thats gotta make sense and count for something right? why does this happen? good folks havent fully stood up yet? whos streets seems like its thug streets. not for long this sh# gotta stop everyone matters.. and if they wanna lead the charge they should put their money where their mouth is. this cannot continue. STOP THIS PEOPLE!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I wonder if Conservatives should start protesting the deaths of everyone killed by murder...Black, white, brown, cop etc Go to Chicago and march in protest to the 13 killed and 80 injured to start.

edit on 7-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I like it

RASSIST!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join