It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago violence erupts during holiday weekend at least 67 shot and 13 killed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I want to say kill them all but can't, I can say though the future is going to be a strange place.

It's going to be a cross between Orwells 1984, and Huxley's brave New World.

The concept womb I read about the other day is one of the last nails in that future.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: xuenchen

Why you put this in the mud pit I will never know.......actually I do know why. Because you only try to trigger and divide.
Shame on you man.
And to top it off you put a smiley face in the top picture and also added two exclamation point.
Cmon man really?

So you came right in the front door all triggered and divided just to prove your own point?

The only problem is that the joke is on you.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It becomes hard to have a clear focus with all the crap around us. Strange when even I have a hard time understanding the children in my neighbor hood who used to come and play with our dogs and with other kids in the parking lot in front of our houses in my neighborhood all have different ideas from mommy and daddy. When the kids aren't out playing together anymore with school being out I find the deafening silence almost to hard to ignore. These kids today don't have a chance of thinking for themselves anymore, the ones that do will be punished.

I don't like what is coming based on some of the things I can see but cannot change.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think either the guns are getting bigger or the aim is getting better. This year 30% of those shot have died so far. Last year on Fourth of July weekend it was 10% of those dying from the being shot.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I think either the guns are getting bigger or the aim is getting better. This year 30% of those shot have died so far. Last year on Fourth of July weekend it was 10% of those dying from the being shot.

The darkness inside me was tickled by this comment, either my sense of humor is effed or your attempt at seriousness is effed, or your spot on, on both accounts...

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

July to Date
Shot & Killed: 18
Shot & Wounded: 84
Total Shot: 102
Total Homicides: 19

I'm not sure the point here... Seems like a very slow weekend for shooting, so are we saying look how good they did this holiday weekend...

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: xuenchen

Why you put this in the mud pit I will never know.......actually I do know why. Because you only try to trigger and divide.
Shame on you man.
And to top it off you put a smiley face in the top picture and also added two exclamation point.
Cmon man really?

So you came right in the front door all triggered and divided just to prove your own point?

The only problem is that the joke is on you.

I’m not triggered there my dude. Just pointing out the obvious.
So no joke on me just you.....bruh

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

We never know how many bullets are used, or how many times they are shot. We hear a person is shot and killed, but we don't hear the person was shot 12 times....

edit on 5-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Did you hear Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot just say that things are getting better...but there's still a long way to go?

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

What the # are you talking about? The thread has a sprinkle of opinion before facts are posted.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
July to Date
Shot & Killed: 18
Total Shot: 102
Total Homicides: 19

Am I the only one curious about the one homicide that wasn’t by gun? Gun violence has become so normal in Chicago I couldn’t help but notice only one was by some other means.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Add one more ............

July to Date
Shot & Killed: 19
Total Shot: 103
Total Homicides: 20

Jackass

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Probably a knife related or car vehicular homicide 🥶

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

chicago.suntimes.com...

Hit and run

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Chicago needs the Batman.

Cause the Joker is in charge.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Weather has been nice (albeit a bit hot) all weekend. Also, given the holiday, the shooting gallery was open.

Chicago is unique in it's gang culture. Also, Chicagoans love block parties. Often what happens is on weekends like this, a particular hood will hold a big block party. The rival gang members see it as an opportunity to "slide on their opps" during the festivities when everyone is outside. They roll up and spray up the block hoping to get score or hit on a known gang member caught "lacking" outside undefended.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

the joker lol looks like the towns ran by don king and people high on meth.., I couldn't begin to fathom seriously how to solve the problems there other then to eliminate assholes with assholery

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

The darkness inside me was tickled by this comment, either my sense of humor is effed or your attempt at seriousness is effed, or your spot on, on both accounts...

I was thinking bigger more powerful guns, because photos of BLM and ANTIFA terrorists show them carrying weapons larger than the typical low caliber hand-gun. There could have been a lot of those imported to urban areas this year.

In fact, 8,800 assault weapons from CHINA were intercepted by Homeland Security, as they arrived in Louisville last week.
edit on 7/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Rips your heart out. That's how this mom's little girl was killed yesterday. Block gathering....car drives up and sprays the crowd with bullets.

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join