It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago violence erupts during holiday weekend at least 67 shot and 13 killed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Big trouble as usual in Chicago !

This weekend (so far) has 67 people shot and 13 shot & killed.

Kind of typical actually but a little more since all the recent hype all over the country.

Some stats and links..... (note: stats in Chicago can change by the minute sometimes!)

July to Date
Shot & Killed: 18
Shot & Wounded: 84
Total Shot: 102
Total Homicides: 19

LINK->> The Chicago Jackass Website

Chicago's bloody gun violence continued through the holiday weekend as more than 67 people were shot and at least 13 killed, including a 7-year-old girl and a 14-year-old boy.

Nine of the victims were minors, with only the two fatalities so far, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

The girl, identified by her family as Natalie Wallace, was outside her grandmother’s home at a Fourth of July party in the city's Austin neighborhood around 7 p.m. when a vehicle pulled up and three men got out and started shooting indiscriminately.

Wallace was shot in her head and pronounced dead after she was rushed to a hospital, police said, according to Chicago's FOX 32.

A 32-year-old man shot during the same attack was in fair condition, FOX 32 reported.

LINK->> Chicago violence erupts during holiday weekend, at least 67 shot and 13 killed

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why you put this in the mud pit I will never know.......actually I do know why. Because you only try to trigger and divide.
Shame on you man.
And to top it off you put a smiley face in the top picture and also added two exclamation point.
Cmon man really?

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Yep and we still need to get through today. So sad to see how Chicago keeps circling the drain. Lightfoot should put her mommy jeans on and lecture her citizens like she does her 12 year old. She seems to think scolding criminals is going to do the trick.
As those of us who are so so lucky to be in the proximity of the cesspool by the lake we get to see Lord Lightfoot in action everyday as she scolds and wags her finger in reaction to the violence. Violence which has encapsulated many parts of the city for better than 30 years!! Yep I have been watching this most of my life. From Mayor Daley 1, to Bilandic, to Byrne, to Washington, to Sawyer to Daley 2, to Emmanuel, and now Lord Lightfoot. All the same story with each and every one of them.

If I could leave this state I would. Its a sinking ship loaded with rats! Hopefully in a little less than a month I will be over 12 miles away from the Chicago city limits. Right now I can walk into Chicago proper from where I live. Way too close for comfort.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Why you put this in the mud pit I will never know.......actually I do know why. Because you only try to trigger and divide.
Shame on you man.
And to top it off you put a smiley face in the top picture and also added two exclamation point.
Cmon man really?

How is Xuen trying to trigger and divide?
Why would anyone be triggered by the real fact that Chicago is an absolute wasteland of disaster?
Everyone should be pissed about the complete lack of morality and respect for life that is going on there...right or left, I don’t care which way you swing, you should be pissed.
edit on 5-7-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Sorry I forgot to arrange for Tea and Crumpets !!

Next time I promise 🤓

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I’m going to hold you to that man.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Chicago is getting exactly what they voted for.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Absolutely!

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Chicago is getting exactly what they voted for.

Last time Chicago had a non-Democrat Mayor was the year 1931 🥶🥴

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Shame on you man.
Cmon man really?

How is Xuen trying to trigger and divide?
Why would anyone be triggered by the real fact that Chicago is an absolute wasteland of disaster?
Everyone should be pissed about the complete lack of morality and respect for life that is going on there...right or left, I don’t care which way you swing, you should be pissed.

Too many humans per square mile. Excess population density.

And of course hard times.
edit on 5-7-2020 by Salander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Damn cops shooting people....

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Why don't the Georgia militia's march to Chicago and put a stop to the killing fields.

Or do they only turn out for imaginary boogaloos?

Not kneed or shot by cops
edit on 5-7-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchenOoh what a lovely little tea party this was 🤭

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

What has Al Sharpton Jesse Jackson and Black Lives Matters said about all this Carnage?

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What has Al Sharpton Jesse Jackson and Black Lives Matters said about all this Carnage?

*Crickets.

They only turn out for 'white cops'.
edit on 5-7-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CHOP CHAZ and FREEZONE 🤬

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I must be old. I can remember when the death of two children including a 7-year-old girl and a 14-year-old boy would be noteworthy and something we get outraged over. These are innocent kids. And they live in this hell. idiots trying to kill idiots and since they are true to their name, they do this when families around with no regard for the value of a human life.

Maybe we should convince them to move the CHOP to that area. At least it would get someone's attention.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Chicago needs the Batman.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

edit on 5-7-2020 by neo96 because: nevermind

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Hey man we been friends on here a long time.., sad to see you just say nevermind bro.

I don't like sitting back watching the world burn around me, at the same time I don't like sitting down at all.

I want to say kill them all but can't, I can say though the future is going to be a strange place.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join