It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're now headed to a shooting war between each other.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Good luck, sort this out peacefully and be an example to the world.....or just be manipulated for the goals of people who don't give a toss about you.

Even worse these people idilose their leaders that are manipulating them, they even think trump is not divisive.

Sad state of affairs that people are so easily manipulated.

Trump’s not divisive, Trump is an excuse for others to be divisive. Yep, sad state of affairs when people are so easily manipulated.

If you can't see how he has divided your nation more than it already was I'm not sure you and I share the same reality.

From the beginning he labeled the left enemies, he then dubbed the media fake and the enemy. His speech panders to one side while accusing the other, he's a great manipulator, but an awful leader.

I'd post the meaning of divisive for you but I would be wasting my time, you only see what you want to see.

The media IS fake and the enemy of the people. Do you really think 24/7 propaganda coming from the media is in the people’s best interest?

. The left has also become an enemy of the people, at least to the people that still have critical thinking skills. They don’t GAF about this country anymore and are more than willing to watch it burn to the ground (as they’re doing), in order to achieve their agendas.

Since you mentioned pandering, the lefts pandering to minority’s is off the charts and they’ve proven over and over that the people they pander to are the ones they care about the least. It’s so blatantly apparent and many minority’s are waking up to that fact.

See it how you want but I think your views are a bit skewed because of your hate for Trump.

Most of this left and right divide is media driven and it's been compounded by the idiot in chief picking a side an denigrating the other.

I don't like trump because he helps perpetuate this divide.

You’re driving down a one way road with no mirrors.

Yet here you are making judgements with your head buried in the sand, reality is you have no idea which side of the road I'm driving down.

It’s just what I get out of what you say, you seem to blame Trump for all our woes, yet, you tend to ignore the insanity on the other side.

Have fun with it!

You ignored the nuts and bolts if my post where I clearly stated the vast majority of this crap is perpetuated by media. Both sides of the extreme are equally retarted.

I think perhaps you are so invested in defending trump you miss the important parts of the conversation.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Look at it as a weapon, more sophisticated and devastating than a nuclear bomb, a nuclear bomb not only destroys progression and life, this changes worlds still in progression without the same severity of life.....

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Look at it as a weapon
Can't do that. Makes no sense.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: face23785

The President will 'tear gas' a legal protest in a public space, to get a photo op.

Yeah as usual you have no idea what you're talking about. That's the media narrative you were sold, but it was not a legal protest. They were illegally blocking a public space. They were warned long before that they needed to clear the area. They refused.

Get informed for once would that be so hard?

They were the public. In a public space. It was a public park, not a street. they weren't blocking a thoroughfare. They have the right to assemble and to protest.

I guess now legal protests only apply to white militias.

Armed black people exercising second amendment rights=gangs "brandishing" guns "blocking a public space," and illegal assembly.

Armed white people exercising second amendment rights= "'Murica" "freedom" "militia" and a lawful assembly, even when taking over a courthouse or a state house.

Talk about hypocrisy...

And why I no longer take these hypocritical clowns seriously on here.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Than if I can offer a suggestion? look at it as an anomaly.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

It's a pandemic disease. They don't occur every year so I suppose you could call it an anomaly.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Good luck, sort this out peacefully and be an example to the world.....or just be manipulated for the goals of people who don't give a toss about you.

Even worse these people idilose their leaders that are manipulating them, they even think trump is not divisive.

Sad state of affairs that people are so easily manipulated.

Trump’s not divisive, Trump is an excuse for others to be divisive. Yep, sad state of affairs when people are so easily manipulated.

If you can't see how he has divided your nation more than it already was I'm not sure you and I share the same reality.

From the beginning he labeled the left enemies, he then dubbed the media fake and the enemy. His speech panders to one side while accusing the other, he's a great manipulator, but an awful leader.

I'd post the meaning of divisive for you but I would be wasting my time, you only see what you want to see.

The media IS fake and the enemy of the people. Do you really think 24/7 propaganda coming from the media is in the people’s best interest?

. The left has also become an enemy of the people, at least to the people that still have critical thinking skills. They don’t GAF about this country anymore and are more than willing to watch it burn to the ground (as they’re doing), in order to achieve their agendas.

Since you mentioned pandering, the lefts pandering to minority’s is off the charts and they’ve proven over and over that the people they pander to are the ones they care about the least. It’s so blatantly apparent and many minority’s are waking up to that fact.

See it how you want but I think your views are a bit skewed because of your hate for Trump.

Most of this left and right divide is media driven and it's been compounded by the idiot in chief picking a side an denigrating the other.

I don't like trump because he helps perpetuate this divide.

You’re driving down a one way road with no mirrors.

Yet here you are making judgements with your head buried in the sand, reality is you have no idea which side of the road I'm driving down.

It’s just what I get out of what you say, you seem to blame Trump for all our woes, yet, you tend to ignore the insanity on the other side.

Have fun with it!

You ignored the nuts and bolts if my post where I clearly stated the vast majority of this crap is perpetuated by media. Both sides of the extreme are equally retarted.

I think perhaps you are so invested in defending trump you miss the important parts of the conversation.

This v v v

Yeah, I read it " left right blah" followed by telling us one more frick'n time how much you hate Trump while ignoring the left.

edit on 5-7-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Thanks for making my point.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Populus vult decipi ergo decipiatur

“The world wants to be deceived, so let it be deceived.”

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

We will just reuse Kill a Commie for Mommy as a rally cry.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

twitter.com...

There ya go. Turns out they may have overstepped by holding a white person at gunpoint demanding reperatons,which last time i checked was attempted robbery.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

the NFAC Is who they are,and they tried to shake down people for money today when they were armed,which makes it attempted robbery. I didnt see the white militiamen robbing anyone did you?

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: chr0naut

Says the guy who has a Chinese spy in your own government.

People who live in glass houses...... lulz

He is in the opposition right-wing party, not government.

I wonder how many spies are in your government? What about that first lady of yours, doesn't she fit the bill as a Russian swallow?

Don't you mean Russian Sparrow? You don't even know what bird species it is. Get a real education before getting involved in politics.

Sexpionage
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes I know, there was a movie made about it called Red "sparrow".

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Too much monkeying around.

Monkeys and guns...

a reply to: neo96

I refuse...

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
End result ape descendent gene pool looses...

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Any being can use weapons.
Difference is some know the weapon usually equals death or harm and respect its ability whether gun or star. The ignorant however feel empowered by weapons and monkey around and boast the weapons ability why ignoring the delicacy of life.

Weakness looses don't worry...
edit on 7/5/20 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Terrence K Williams
Never heard of the man until now but the guy is right on.
249.2 K views. Someone knows him.
14.8 thousand likes and 6.5 thousand retweets.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

A moron’s reality

An area in which your expertise is genuinely abundant.

Says a teenager who blindly follows the media drivel

Cuck

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
It's just demonstrations, posturing, showing off, looking and feeling a certain type of way. No one is going to start shooting. It's open carry demonstrations. Someone has to fire first and everyone is saying dont shoot unless fired upon.

Anyone that owns a gun and believes in something can get together and look scary. I guarantee you nothing will become of this.

You must admit, when the blacks get together and do it, it has people terrified, lol. That's why this post has 9 pages and if I read all of the replies, I'm sure there's a bunch of # talking about bring it on.
edit on 5-7-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The problem is some just listen to the MSM and not real life. Most people could care less what race you are as long as you are not an idiot. Idiots can come in all races, colors, and shapes.

I have a gun for defense. If I do nothing but punch holes in some paper targets to get used to it and it fully sighted in, I will be happy. I have no desire to shoot anyone.

On the other hand, there are people that listen to the MSM and want to threaten people because they were told those people don’t like them. I could care less about someone not liking me. Doesn’t matter in the long run. But if they try something with a gun or other weapon, I do have a gun or two.

I see a gun as just another tool that could be needed at some time and hope not to have to use it. Like a car jack in the trunk, no one wants to use one on the side of the freeway but sometimes you have to.

I think most people just want this to be over and back to something resembling real life and not a badly spliced together horror movie marathon, put together into a single feature movie. ‘2020, The Year Everything Attacked Except the Giant Mutant Radioactive Ants’ The ants are for next year.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join