It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're now headed to a shooting war between each other.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I believe there is a silent majority.

When the Election comes that will be our day.

Not saying don’t lock and load your weapon.

So if there is a national mail-in election, there will be more bullets than ballots cast?

I think it might just go down that way.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

A moron’s reality

An area in which your expertise is genuinely abundant.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
Other countries have acceptance and tolerance between their denizens with differing skin tones. We seem to characterize these differences in other ways, but that's what it appears to boil down to. I don't give a # about BLM or what it espouses. I don't care about ANY group or organization that is all for itself to the exclusion of everyone else. What is the U.S. doing wrong?

I don't think the U.S. will soon have any semblance of political unity, however I can't recall a time where the perception of a racial divide was so strong. Is this a real thing, or just a media-sparked and driven thing to sell advertising dollars and make their brand relevant? I don't hate anybody for their skin tone. I don't actually know anyone who does overtly hate someone for their skin tone. There isn't any doubt that racism is a thing -- a covert belief among some -- but why is it being projected as something nationally dire?

Who are all these haters and why don't they come out from under their rocks and be counted? I believe it is mostly a media-driven push that is intended to divide the American people. Do you feel the desire to chose a side? I sure as hell don't, other than I'm against anybody who wants me to persecute somebody based upon their skin tone.

Me? I'm a tawny beige, not that it matters.

Let us not be taken in by the media push. Their agenda shouldn't be ours. We, the people, have to live and work and interact and share ideas with each other. If somebody wants to injure or kill you, they are the enemy. That's it!!

It truly is more of a media driven thing. I live in the largest city in my state and we have been plagued with protests, riots, looting, vandalism and even shoot-outs... but neighbors are still treating neighbors the same as before all of this. Our apartment complex residents are a mix of all races and cultures and we (hubs and I) being white are a minority here- nobody has treated us any differently, nor has that been the case at any local business or establishment. We haven't treated anyone differently than we did before either. Several mixed race families here as well so I'm honestly not sure where they would land if they had to choose sides in a "race war".

The media is really egging on the whole "racial divide" angle and the Democratic party is using it for all it's worth (not surprising when large DNC contributors own most of the mainstream news affiliates in the US). They are really pushing hard to keep this thing going, but oddly when attention started slumping they (MSM) immediately jumped back on the Covid-19 bandwagon of doom and gloom. Drama pumps up viewership for the networks so they tweak the footage to support their favored "spin" to bolster fear so people watch them more-good for ratings and advertising dollars, good for furthering network or station owner's personal political agenda... horrible for the country!

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The President will 'tear gas' a legal protest in a public space, to get a photo op.

Yeah as usual you have no idea what you're talking about. That's the media narrative you were sold, but it was not a legal protest. They were illegally blocking a public space. They were warned long before that they needed to clear the area. They refused.

Get informed for once would that be so hard?

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

what grievances take down the statues they don't like.scrap the cops ect even for you that's a pretty daft comment

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: mtnshredder

a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Good luck, sort this out peacefully and be an example to the world.....or just be manipulated for the goals of people who don't give a toss about you.

Even worse these people idilose their leaders that are manipulating them, they even think trump is not divisive.

Sad state of affairs that people are so easily manipulated.

Trump’s not divisive, Trump is an excuse for others to be divisive. Yep, sad state of affairs when people are so easily manipulated.

If you can't see how he has divided your nation more than it already was I'm not sure you and I share the same reality.

From the beginning he labeled the left enemies, he then dubbed the media fake and the enemy. His speech panders to one side while accusing the other, he's a great manipulator, but an awful leader.

I'd post the meaning of divisive for you but I would be wasting my time, you only see what you want to see.

The media IS fake and the enemy of the people. Do you really think 24/7 propaganda coming from the media is in the people’s best interest?

. The left has also become an enemy of the people, at least to the people that still have critical thinking skills. They don’t GAF about this country anymore and are more than willing to watch it burn to the ground (as they’re doing), in order to achieve their agendas.

Since you mentioned pandering, the lefts pandering to minority’s is off the charts and they’ve proven over and over that the people they pander to are the ones they care about the least. It’s so blatantly apparent and many minority’s are waking up to that fact.

See it how you want but I think your views are a bit skewed because of your hate for Trump.

edit on 5-7-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I believe there is a silent majority.

Not saying don’t lock and load your weapon.

So if there is a national mail-in election, there will be more bullets than ballots cast?

I think it might just go down that way.

Could be likely, regardless of who wins.

We've already seen the attempts to suppress votes, gerrymander, and disenfranchise voters (all of which are fact) by the GOP, so If Trump wins there will likely be protests because of that.

If trump loses, well, the narrative is already being set of "democratic election rigging," and the whole "mail in ballot fraud" farce, so there might also be armed protests by his supporters and Qnuts claiming it was "rigged" by the "deep state."

Either way, I don't see the election results going exactly peacefully.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Good luck, sort this out peacefully and be an example to the world.....or just be manipulated for the goals of people who don't give a toss about you.

Even worse these people idilose their leaders that are manipulating them, they even think trump is not divisive.

Trump’s not divisive, Trump is an excuse for others to be divisive. Yep, sad state of affairs when people are so easily manipulated.

If you can't see how he has divided your nation more than it already was I'm not sure you and I share the same reality.

From the beginning he labeled the left enemies, he then dubbed the media fake and the enemy. His speech panders to one side while accusing the other, he's a great manipulator, but an awful leader.

I'd post the meaning of divisive for you but I would be wasting my time, you only see what you want to see.

The media IS fake and the enemy of the people. Do you really think 24/7 propaganda coming from the media is in the people’s best interest?

. The left has also become an enemy of the people, at least to the people that still have critical thinking skills. They don’t GAF about this country anymore and are more than willing to watch it burn to the ground (as they’re doing), in order to achieve their agendas.

Since you mentioned pandering, the lefts pandering to minority’s is off the charts and they’ve proven over and over that the people they pander to are the ones they care about the least. It’s so blatantly apparent and many minority’s are waking up to that fact.

See it how you want but I think your views are a bit skewed because of your hate for Trump.

The media is a business, a corporate business with shareholders. The goal of the business is make money by securing views, it doesn't care how it gets those views and who gets hurt in the process of getting that audience.

Most of this left and right divide is media driven and it's been compounded by the idiot in chief picking a side an denigrating the other.

The average person on the street is nothing like what the media portrays them to be, most people are caring, loving and helpful to each other regardless of skin colour, you won't see that on the idiot box though.

I don't like trump because he helps perpetuate this divide.
edit on 5-7-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I blame this all on covid-19. Which, makes me really wonder, how China, prevails from all of this. Hmmm. A democrat POTOS, who he and others in his party dream of having a government And economy like theirs. 🤔 plus, tough guy trump, declared a trade war against China, hurting their economies 🤔 now we have something that has mutated and transformed into a cultural change agenda in a FREE COUNTRY, yet it is under attack, and losing free speech is under assault, under the guise of radical law and racial persecution. I would love to know who is funding these operations. There are clues in the actions or inactions of Democrat leadership. They have chosen to oppose the federal government.

The psysop, in this is design to create fear, in conjunction with covid-19 and the social changes and new isolation mentality.

They are trying to create transition, and it’s looking like it’s working.

The elections and leading up to it in the coming months, are very concerning, I think the next card they play will be the economy, they want to try to create a hero, in november

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

its pretty self explaining they wanted a fight a blind man could see that getting worrying in your neck of the woods

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Most of this left and right divide is media driven and it's been compounded by the idiot in chief picking a side an denigrating the other.

You’re driving down a one way road with no mirrors.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Yet here you are making judgements with your head buried in the sand, reality is you have no idea which side of the road I'm driving down.
edit on 5-7-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

them people were so wired that if someone let a cracker of next to them they would be dead

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Exactly right, imo. Various groups, corporations, political entities use the media to reinforce an artificial divide between us. Yes, there are people who actually have that prejuidice, but the media wants to infer that it is rampant and that the nation is on the cusp of a civil war.

That would make the various media pundits so happy. They could talk and talk and talk forever and rake in those advertising bucks.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: chr0naut

The President will 'tear gas' a legal protest in a public space, to get a photo op.

Yeah as usual you have no idea what you're talking about. That's the media narrative you were sold, but it was not a legal protest. They were illegally blocking a public space. They were warned long before that they needed to clear the area. They refused.

Get informed for once would that be so hard?

They were the public. In a public space. It was a public park, not a street. they weren't blocking a thoroughfare. They have the right to assemble and to protest.

edit on 5/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

a reply to: whyamIhere

You are delusional. The commie Dems, with the help of the CCP will steal the election. Nothing gets fixed until the US is dismantled.

I always figured the "final american" vote would be settled with rifles instead of ballot boxes. I would rather not witness what comes after America.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

I blame this all on covid-19.

Cool. A disease caused by a virus.

What retribution do you suppose should be taken?

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I didn’t say I wanted one. I am just observing and opinionating. I am just observing, how I see it, is this way, I know the first thoughts coming to mind as rational explanations are wrong, due to the coincidences.

The way it appears, it’s a joint effort, that has many heads and faces pushing towards this agenda.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Yet here you are making judgements with your head buried in the sand, reality is you have no idea which side of the road I'm driving down.

It’s just what I get out of what you say, you seem to blame Trump for all our woes, yet, you tend to ignore the insanity on the other side.

Have fun with it!

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

I think AR-15s would be very effective against the disease/virus upon which you place blame.

edit on 7/5/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join