It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're now headed to a shooting war between each other.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

I'm a tawny beige

And female?

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I'm no great fan of Trump and those who hang on his every word.
Not a lover of labels but I also don't have much time for the alt-right and their paranoid scaremingering about anything 'leftist'.
But to blame them solely for the crisis that seems to be ripping the US apart is highly inaccurate and unjustified.

What about the intrusive nature of the PC brigade and their dictates that are at least as equally intolerant of anything or anyone with opposing opinions as those from the 'right' and Trump etc.
Their doctrines are diametrically opposed to the core values and ethics that the USA is built upon?

What about the extremists who have taken control of the BLM movement and have used it to further their own agenda's and have set race relations back generations?
Martin Luther King would be dismayed at what is happening at present.

Both sides really are as bad as each other.

The American people deserve better, the whole world deserves better....I just don't see who can help them turn the corner.
The options available are absolutely appalling and the narratives being pushed by both sides are being sold as the only alternatives for the US and its people.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
a reply to: neo96
In trump world , supporters are the puppets.
Emotional strings and all.

I'll play the I'm rubber you're glue card now. Kids games are fun.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Is there anyone with a plan for peace.

What is the way forward ?

We need a hero. A leader.

And, we are going to need a lot of luck.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

The bootlicking brownshirts will be by shortly to tell you why the actions in your links are okay, and then proceed to tell you how wrong and racist you are.

Its time to sight in some stupids.

They're not licking boots anymore, they're very fond of the extremism All Day Sucker. So we can call them Capital S Suckers, and it's a major dig at both sucking at life itself, and the actual sucking of something southward.

Personally, I'd just go with Betty White's infamous Lake Placid line, but it's a manners no-no. There are times where the manners rules definitely impede properly defining these go-nowhere losers.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
when trump won the first time hilery had the riots start.
if trump wins againe?
have you seen the end of Fiight club?
it will be that and Lots of rioting with LOTS of burning and killing.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I was going to go with "icy beige", but I thought it too goth.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Good choice.
"Tawny" is much better.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

'I'm saying if they are not on your property and you fire the first shot your defense in shooting them in the street will be pretty weak, no stand your ground law in the nation would protect you, and would most likely end you up with a federal crime then there goes your ability to legally own a gun. I am all for self defense God help the home intruder in my home.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Yeah, that goes without saying. Or if your being attack by a mob while your sitting in your car and are in fear for your life.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Brandishing is.

Funny, I never hear the brandishing argument when it's a white militia exercising the 2A right by openly carrying weapons.

For them it's "Murica!" "Freedom" and "2A."

Black dudes? A "gang" that's "brandishing."

Figures.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

The threads on ATS are getting grosser by the day. I can not believe how many people on here are saying crap like "I'm ready" "locked and loaded" etc. You people are a stain on decent humanity.

None of the screaming mass of indoctrinated idiots on either side in the US are the righteous ones. Just idiots being led like lambs to the slailughter based on manufactured divides that you all fall right in to the trap of.

RIP USA - don't try seeking asylum here when it all goes to hell. We have a place called Manus island where you will be detained indefinitely...

Edit to add: for all the tou ghh talk I bet 99% couldn't go to the pet store, purchase a puppy and shoot it. Shooting a person would be much more difficult and before you say "not the other side they're extremists" consider if the media have dehumanized your opposition to the point that is your rationale.

Wake up you effing peanuts, whether white/black dem/rep or any other bollocls they have you at eachother throats over you all have more in common with eachother trhan you do your masters.

Good luck, sort this out peacefully and be an example to the world.....or just be manipulated for the goals of people who don't give a toss about you.
edit on 572020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This was all publicity.

Nobody was going to shoot no one, lmfao.

As long as you're following the rules and mandates, those Americans can marched, armed as welll, all they want, so as long as it's peaceful and chill.

Truth is, no one is use to seeing a large formation of Heavily Armed Black Americans, yet the liberal media push to incite a race war is falling on deaf ears.

I can already see past this organized event, it's comical to assume that a shooting war between blacks and whites would happen, it won't.

I'm dead ass serious, there will be no race war, rather, Radicals in our society, enter the age of the American Terrorist.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Spiramirabilis
Maybe a Snickers bar, proven useful in stopping people from murdering their neighbours.

Chicago could use that 411.

They sure could, no question.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclodAs in Missing 411?

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Funny, I never hear the brandishing argument when it's a white militia exercising the 2A right by openly carrying weapons.

That whataboutism was funny.

And there is a difference between opencarry and brandishing.

But I wouldn't expect communist sympathizers to know the difference.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Shoot the bigfoots?

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

The threads on ATS are getting grosser by the day. I can not believe how many people on here are saying crap like "I'm ready" "locked and loaded" etc. You people are a stain on decent humanity

What is the god damn world coming to when decent folks set at a desk and make threads about tactical jacksnips looking like fools.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

As long as you're following the rules and mandates, those Americans can marched, armed as welll, all they want, so as long as it's peaceful and chill.

But they want their own country.

They like Texas.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: vonclodAs in Missing 411?

I implied Neo could use a Snickers bar, because it prevented one from murdering their neighbour, he replied Chicago could use that 411(information) and I agree'd.
edit on 5-7-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join