It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're now headed to a shooting war between each other.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It's all good, I keep baking soda and molasses patches in my first aid kit.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It's liposomal C and zinc these days ffs.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Ah gotcha just wanted to be sure

Where the heck are they is my question too

Where are all the other non basement dwelling Patriots?

Waiting for leadership/command to give the appropriate orders, legal cover, justification and legitimacy such a large scale action required

I'm heartened by Trump "sending some people" to those poor victimized homeowners in Missouri but he needs to "send his people" (millions of us) to many more places.

Theoretically of course

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I'm sure those 'millions' will be just as overwhelming a force as when the Mongols and Hell's Angels dealt with the CHAZ clowns.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'm ready for a full blown Mad Max world, I've been patiently waiting since the 80s.

Where to buy metal boomerangs?
edit on 16-7-2020 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I'll ride on your shoulders, Blaster.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Broh, we about to get some cardio in.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Broh, we about to get some cardio in.

Excited about controlling all the guzzaline.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

For all of our sake, lets hope not!

Again nobody is going to risk it all unless & until the appropriate backing is given by leadership. President Trump has it within his authority to call the unorganized militias into federal service. If he needs the help I'm sure he will do just that.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
President Trump has it within his authority to call the unorganized militias into federal service.

We don't need cosplayers doing law enforcement.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

No you're right, we need the elected officials to do it. But when they abdicate that duty, they'll get what they get!

Upholding civilization has to happen. It isn't just an option. The only question is who will do it.

No matter what, no matter how many of them there are, they don't get their way in the end. All in all, I'd prefer the incompetent elected officials do their duty and handle business quickly.

We will never give way to feral rioters. One way or another, these are *our* streets and we will dominate them.
edit on 7/18/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
I know, a real President might possibly have done something to de-escalate the issues occurring across multiple states, attend to their grievances, and restore order. A real President.

Every president is extremely limited in what actions, or in-actions, he can engage in. Capitulating to riotous groups, even peaceful protesters, so as to engage in illegal or unauthorized actions that office does not have the authority to engage in is not an option for him. "Attending to grievances" he does not have the authority to engage in 999 times out of 1000. The legislative branch does and the president can sign into law resolutions to said "grievances".

This is the biggest part of our problem. Lack of education by the common citizens on how this govt. works.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tkwasny

I know, a real President might possibly have done something to de-escalate the issues occurring across multiple states, attend to their grievances, and restore order. A real President.

Every president is extremely limited in what actions, or in-actions, he can engage in. Capitulating to riotous groups, even peaceful protesters, so as to engage in illegal or unauthorized actions that office does not have the authority to engage in is not an option for him. "Attending to grievances" he does not have the authority to engage in 999 times out of 1000. The legislative branch does and the president can sign into law resolutions to said "grievances".

This is the biggest part of our problem. Lack of education by the common citizens on how this govt. works.

US Constitution, Article 2, Clause 1, grants the President executive power over the states. Section 3, Clause 3, gives him the duty to make recommendations to Congress. Section 3, Clause 5 gives him the imperative to uphold "the faithful execution of the law".

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
It's cool I'm sure my spirit is more then a monkey shell. It's you and others who have to and will learn that race and spirit are not the same and that when your temporary flesh is gone the integrity of your spirit will count most.

a reply to: Shamrock6

AM really got me into spirit cooking, so I don’t think there’s much else to learn about spirits for me. You should try it, it helps keep you focused and comprehensible.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

So, the idea that there could be consensus, compromise, or agreement between the 'sides' is out of the question?

There is no compromising with evil.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   

US Constitution, Article 2, Clause 1, grants the President executive power over the states.

Ummm... no. It doesn't. You obviously cannot read with comprehension.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
AM really got me into spirit cooking, so I don’t think there’s much else to learn about spirits for me. You should try it, it helps keep you focused and comprehensible.

What's more delicious than a properly cooked spirit? Nothing.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Shamrock6

What's more delicious than a properly cooked spirit? Nothing.

I heard they are low in fat.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

US Constitution, Article 2, Clause 1, grants the President executive power over the states.

Ummm... no. It doesn't. You obviously cannot read with comprehension.

So, yours isn't so much a country, as it is a association of near-tribal groups? In the case of insurrection, or national disaster, the President has to just sit and watch, powerlessly?

But you are partly correct, he doesn't have authority within each state to direct actions but he does have authority externally, over the states, in cases such as a national emergency and there are a number of ways he can usurp them, such as siezure of assets, the use of military and such.

Can the Federal Government Override State Government Rules on Social Distancing to Promote the Economy? - LawFare

National Emergencies Act
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And Trump has also said that he does:

'We don't have a king:' Trump's claim of 'total' authority over states gets pushback across spectrum - USA Today

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
So, yours isn't so much a country, as it is a association of near-tribal groups? In the case of insurrection, or national disaster, the President has to just sit and watch, powerlessly?

Ummmm... no. Again, you obviously cannot read with comprehension.

But you are partly correct, he doesn't have authority within each state to direct actions but he does have authority externally, over the states, in cases such as a national emergency and there are a number of ways he can usurp them, such as siezure of assets, the use of military and such.

Yes. Under certain circumstances. And if he was even remotely like you and others have been more than happy to accuse him of being - a despot, a tyrant, a dictator - then he would have done something like that.

But he didn't did he?

We all await your apologies... without holding our breath (because we know they aren't coming).

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join