It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're now headed to a shooting war between each other.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: chr0naut

The president had nothing to do with armed thugs in Georgia or what BLM had to say.

Pretty DIVISIVE snip there.

I know, a real President might possibly have done something to de-escalate the issues occurring across multiple states, attend to their grievances, and restore order. A real President.

A real citizenry would care to vote on all things starting at the local level in addition ensuring their fellow citizens' rights and freedom to pursue a full life & liberty without the need to be told by any president...in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   

I'm not sure even how you get those empty areas of land, like Wyoming, to fill out a ballo

Those would be the " grass root " voters.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Phage

Your mistake.

You must be one of those who think these teensy weensy blue specks should control that vast sea of red. The whole point of the EC and our entire system of government in fact is to prevent precisely the type of tyranny you describe.

If that were the case, why wouldn't we simply kick the blue specks out of our country or simply form our own? We have no real use for the obsessive control freak blue specks.

Shouldn't people elect their leaders?

I'm not sure even how you get those empty areas of land, like Wyoming, to fill out a ballot?

That's a classic, it works on so many different levels.

Trump has more coverage over empty space in his voters minds.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

i will say from my perspective if trump win/loses it will be the point most will resort to violent actions from both sides. At the moment the "right" still has hope for law , order, and the election once that is gone its gone our last hope for better or worse is trump

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: whosWatchingyou

originally posted by: neo96

The president had nothing to do with armed thugs in Georgia or what BLM had to say.

Pretty DIVISIVE snip there.

I know, a real President might possibly have done something to de-escalate the issues occurring across multiple states, attend to their grievances, and restore order. A real President.

A real citizenry would care to vote on all things starting at the local level in addition ensuring their fellow citizens' rights and freedom to pursue a full life & liberty without the need to be told by any president...in my opinion.

There's half your problem, you seem to think the role of the administration is to order everyone around.

You can't have rule 'of, for, and by, the people', that way.

The Constitution was supposed to mitigate against 'authoritarian' and 'tyrannical' abuse of the position.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

lol, Philadelphia is one single county. Do the maff.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Everything's synchronizing in amazing ways.

I can't imagine where we'll be in 5 years lol...

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Actually Trump has more coverage RE territory won than any major cell phone provider.

And since that's how you win elections.....

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Hopefully in a better place where the enemy can never put our country under the gun, ever again.

With great power comes great responsibility to preemptively (in some places) defend ourselves.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
"Praise the lord and pass the ammunition...Gaod is on our side."

And ya'll know what side I'm talkin' bout'.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: JBurns

No mistake.
More people voted for Clinton. I know that's hard to deal with.

You must be one of those who think these teensy weensy blue specks should control that vast sea of red.
Not at all. But I know more people voted for Clinton. That means those that voted for Trump are not the majority.

Do you disagree?

Are you excited about the upcoming shooting war?

Cmon Phage... You know many millions were illegally voting for Hillary. As many people on the left that hate that woman now... You can't make me believe that she won the popular vote without illegal votes. It's been shown multiple times but of course, most of the left simply doesn't want to believe it.

It's even been brought up here many times.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: neo96

Just so nobody can say your source is bias, this one is from Reuters:
Predominantly Black armed protesters march through Confederate memorial park in Georgia
www.yahoo.com...

One video clip showed a leader of the demonstrators, who was not identified, shouting into a loudspeaker in a challenge to white supremacists who historically have used Stone Mountain as a rallying spot of their own. "I don't see no white militia," he declared. "We're here. Where ... you at? We're in your house. Let's go."

Oh, I fully agree something is going to happen and I think I've said it some place in here before that BLM wouldn't except anything less then total control. Might be some interesting times ahead.

Low intelligent dumbass... Showing up to fight white supremacists is like showing up at Area 51 to fight aliens.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
So many threats if trump loses. Are democrats just the targets or are independents targets as well if they voted for a demb. And the way it looks now, trump is having trouble with the GOPs that don't want to be tainted with trumps toxic tweets.
Boogaloo....
edit on 9-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'd suspect only those who have positioned themselves on a side opposite of the Constitution precisely as written would ever lose sleep. IMO I guess hypothetically
edit on 7/9/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I saw them and thought...is that it? That's all they have? Our local Patriot paramilitary is a dozen times that size

I'd salute them if their ideology wasn't so darn convoluted. Support a Marxist organization? You are my sworn enemy.

Our last drill had over 300 show up. Many were Federal agents and local police. Difference is we KNOW they're feds and they're on the Patriot side, working from within their own orgs to advance our proud American goals
edit on 7/9/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I'd suspect only those who have positioned themselves on a side opposite of the Constitution precisely as written would ever lose sleep. IMO I guess hypothetically

Don't be so cryptic. What are you going to do to those people that don't share your ideology or lifestyle. You appear to be one of the larger proponents of preemptive actions. What exactly would that be. Does it include violence against American citizens?

Boogaloo?
edit on 9-7-2020 by olaru12 because: boogaloo

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Don't be so cryptic. What are you going to do to those people that don't share your ideology. You appear to be one of the larger proponents of preemptive actions. What exactly would that be. Does it include violence against American citizens?

Boogaloo?

Oh quit worrying!

If Biden wins, the leftists will put us all in camps.

Are you planning on working the train loading or just being a kamp Komendant?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Don't be so cryptic. What are you going to do to those people that don't share your ideology. You appear to be one of the larger proponents of preemptive actions. What exactly would that be. Does it include violence against American citizens?

Boogaloo?

Oh quit worrying!

I'm not worrying. I have options, but most people don't. I can be on an island paradise in less than 4 hrs. It's not like unexpected; with all the tough guy talk and swagger on ATS.

I plan to watch it on TV from some Costa Rican beach bar. You guys can boogaloo to your hearts content. But if I were you, I would probably opp to hunker down and not join in the boogaloo games.

and as always, glad I don't have any kids.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Boogaloo?

Oh quit worrying!

I'm not worrying. I have options, but most people don't. I can be on an island paradise in less than 4 hrs.

I plan to watch it on TV from some Costa Rican beach bar. You guys can boogaloo to your hearts content.

Oh I doubt you'd miss out participating in a Krystalnacht!

This is your chance!

Save those dimes!

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Boogaloo?

Oh quit worrying!

I'm not worrying. I have options, but most people don't. I can be on an island paradise in less than 4 hrs.

I plan to watch it on TV from some Costa Rican beach bar. You guys can boogaloo to your hearts content.

Oh I doubt you'd miss out participating in a Krystalnacht!

This is your chance!

Save those dimes!

Still not worried. I can hide out on the Rez if need be. You can't!!! You gonna dance the boogaloo!! But not from the fun side.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join