It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're now headed to a shooting war between each other.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
All I know is the price of 9mm ammo has gone through the roof. (pun intended)

2 boxes of Russian steel case and a cheap magazine was $100

I have plenty of ammo in general, but neglected a supply for the S&W 669 (I know, I'm old)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: chr0naut

Oh yeah,the guy who stood on floyds neck was sure following guidelines....(sarc)

Pull your head out of your ass, guidelines or not, you think anything would of happened, had this not been filmed. There is some change needed.

Yes I do,because the family would had still had a independent autopsy. And No U!

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
All I know is the price of 9mm ammo has gone through the roof. (pun intended)

2 boxes of Russian steel case and a cheap magazine was $100

I have plenty of ammo in general, but neglected a supply for the S&W 669 (I know, I'm old)

LAX ammo bruh

www.ammograb.com...

gun.deals...

www.bulkcheapammo.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Totally out of the question.

Care to explain any reason why the majority shouldn't get to run itself (within Constitutional limits)?

Like it or not, we are the majority. Our policy is to preserve, the left's goals are to infringe. We are right, they are wrong. We are good, they are bad.

So no, what they are asking for is totally out of the question. We're not going to give *you* free money because something bad happened to someone else hundreds of years ago. We're not going to criminalize mean words you don't like because it offends someone's delicate sensibilities. We aren't erasing our history, marginalizing the contributions of this country (from flight to medicine to weaponry and politics - we are the superior country) or surrendoring what our ancestors build to a group of people who despise the US and everything it stands for. We won't re-write history to eliminate the bad parts (think democrat civil war, democrat KKK, democrat segegration, etc). We aren't going to destroy our economy and turn this country into a dump over a mere virus. We won't kiss China's ass just because a bunch of liberals think its not PC enough to call those monsters out for who and what they are.

If you can't pledge total allegience to our flag without reservation or complaint, then what use are you?

And if it has to come to a fight then so be it. All eventualities are preferrable to ever permitting the left to gain control again. Nothing could be worse than that.

Besides - what makes you think we'd even need to fire a shot? If we really wanted to hit the left where it hurt we'd stop sending food into the cities. Give it a week or two and its game over. Push your luck...

Fortunately, none of that will ever need to happen. People see the left for what it is. The silent majority is real. Americans care about ACTIONS not mere words. Biden is a beady eye'd creep who sniff's people hair and rambles on about some made-up character named "corn pop" and muses about non-existant arrests in Africa. He's an empty shell. A husk. No real position, ideology or lines in the sand. Not worried about him in the least. I *AM* worried about the evil forces that control this puppet.

edit on 7/8/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Like it or not, we are the majority.

I thought more people voted for Clinton.

Oh, I see, you're not talking about the people. You're talking about electors. I understand your confusion.

edit on 7/8/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Your mistake.

You must be one of those who think these teensy weensy blue specks should control that vast sea of red. The whole point of the EC and our entire system of government in fact is to prevent precisely the type of tyranny you describe.

If that were the case, why wouldn't we simply kick the blue specks out of our country or simply form our own? We have no real use for the obsessive control freak blue specks.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

No mistake.
More people voted for Clinton. I know that's hard to deal with.

You must be one of those who think these teensy weensy blue specks should control that vast sea of red.
Not at all. But I know more people voted for Clinton. That means those that voted for Trump are not the majority.

Do you disagree?

Are you excited about the upcoming shooting war?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Folks, in the US there are about 3100 counties (or equivalent)

President Donald J. Trump won approximately 2,600 counties to Clinton’s 500. This comes out to ~84% of the United States.

Quite literally, this is a case of a tiny 16% thinking they can impose their will on the rest of us.

We are the majority. In many cases, the silent majority.

Time to get loud, again

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   

And most people eat pancakes for breakfast...? It rained here today. The sun will rise around 6AM tommorow.

See how inserting irrelevant data is, well, irrelevant?

President's aren't elected by people, they are elected by the states (territory). In this case, 86% voted for President Trump which is a vast majority. It's perfectly in line with the massive losses democrats have experienced in state and local elections over the past decade or so.

Someone needs a civics lesson.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I'm quite aware of the electoral system (thank you) and I think it is a good thing.

But neither Trump supporters or Trump voters are the majority.

Why is that fact so hard to accept?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Actually we are. As I clearly illustrated in the map and data included.

I see you aren't quite getting this...

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

No. Those are counties, not people.
There's a difference.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Which again as I stated are irrelevant since that isn't how Presidential elections work in this country.

You're free to take a count of governorships, state houses and local officials also which again Republicans vastly outnumber democrats.

They are the minority. We are the majority. In every measurable way that matters.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Ok. You're right.

More people voted for Clinton.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Democrats have lost more than 900 state legislators since Barack Obama became the president.

www.politifact.com...

Claiming democrats are the majority is a bad joke. And a demonstrably false one at that.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

And I ate french toast instead of pancakes for breakfast this morning.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Claiming democrats are the majority is a bad joke.

Maybe. But I didn't claim that.

Straw man arguments are a logical fallacy.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Have a good night Phage. Not playing your games.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

See ya.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Your mistake.

You must be one of those who think these teensy weensy blue specks should control that vast sea of red. The whole point of the EC and our entire system of government in fact is to prevent precisely the type of tyranny you describe.

If that were the case, why wouldn't we simply kick the blue specks out of our country or simply form our own? We have no real use for the obsessive control freak blue specks.

Shouldn't people elect their leaders?

I'm not sure even how you get those empty areas of land, like Wyoming, to fill out a ballot?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join