It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're now headed to a shooting war between each other.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Its really a shame if that is true. Because 95 percent of us, black and white, don't have a problem with each other. Its the haters that want to fight and shoot at each other.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Divine intervention will likely come in form of Samuel Colt and Co. I don't see it stopping of it's own will, it seems to feed off the fact that there is little to no resistance.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

Its really a shame if that is true. Because 95 percent of us, black and white, don't have a problem with each other. Its the haters that want to fight and shoot at each other.

TRUTH ❤

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

THIS~

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WIKDHOTSNOMAN
a reply to: chr0naut

Leftists are so predictable (and delusional).

But I would identify my preference ideologically, as center-right, and the dangerously deluded ones, as being the extremists, both left and right.

In America, we have law enforcement at both the state and federal levels.

Then they should have restored order by now.

No one is going to start shooting each other.

1. They have started. There have already been shootings, by both sides.
2. Since the citizenry are armed by the 2nd amendment specifically for this purpose, every bit of civil unrest in America is likely to include shootings by one side or the other, and once it begins, it is likely to escalate.
3. The way to avoid shootings, is for both sides to communicate and seek to redress the issues peacefully. If they go in with guns blazing, with no intention to back down or relax their their positions, the result will be a firefight. Someone has to give up something, to achieve a peaceful resolution.

Want to know why? Because you will go to prison for murder.

It depended upon which side won the civil war, didn't it?

We aren't stooping to the lefts level.

The 'authorities' started it with a history of a number of unjustified killings and a heavy oppressive focus against ethnic minorities.

We won in 2016 and will win again in 2020.

So, you identify yourself with the winners? Your group/tribe/clan will win? Doesn't that mean you have surrendered your individual voice and aren't outraged by injustices being perpetrated, regardless of the affiliation of the culprit? That would be a follower, a sheeple.

The truth is that the issues are bigger and have existed much longer than the current Presidential candidates campaigns.

Justice is coming for those who conspired against the USA.

Oh, good. Some sort of justice would be a step in the right direction.

Since both the COVID-19 and civil unrest are issues across the nation, affecting more than single states, do you think they have been resolved by the national authorities elected to do so?

edit on 6/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
To argue that it’s the president who’s sowing discord, only the president, not the endless articles filled with vitriol and anger we read every day, not the endless clips and news pieces constantly stoking and targeting hatred anger racism at specific targets... is self reflection truly dead? Are we so militarized already?

My argument was not that the President is sowing discord (which he is, a bit), or has caused the situations.

My argument was that he has a responsibility to work to resolve the situations, as national leader, and has not.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Oh yeah,the guy who stood on floyds neck was sure following guidelines....(sarc)

Pull your head out of your ass, guidelines or not, you think anything would of happened, had this not been filmed. There is some change needed.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You must be a bigger man than Jesse. His fired 7.62x51mm aka .308.
20×102mm is a whole lot bigger.

But since it's Civil War, I'm all set.

edit on 6-7-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
You must be a bigger man than Jesse.

Word.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Last time a group acted like this they were enslaved

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

originally posted by: neo96
Just for snips.

IF the 'white' militias wanted to be serious.

All it would have taken is about half a dozen setting up a cross fire.

And would have made mincemeat out of a marching column.

But nah instead they just bitching and fantasizing what they "would do", for the last 6 weeks or so.

From the safety of the keyboard, of course.

They are slowly organizing, most are busy working.

Antifa and BLM are way ahead in organizing.
The good old boys will step up and hopefully stop the violence.
If the police cannot prevent targets from being looted, churches burned then regular people will

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Unfortunately I have to agree.
I have a Walther ppq .22 on my bedside table, a .38 stashed in the kitchen and my husband carries his 45 with him every night at work. He does have a concealed carry permit. There are also numerous other firearms that we bought just for the sheer fun of shooting at the range.
Honestly, and sadly, I'm starting to get scared.
I don't like where we're headed.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
The good old boys will step up and hopefully stop the violence.

Just like the Mongols and Hell's Angels did.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

The threads on ATS are getting grosser by the day. I can not believe how many people on here are saying crap like "I'm ready" "locked and loaded" etc. You people are a stain on decent humanity

What is the god damn world coming to when decent folks set at a desk and make threads about tactical jacksnips looking like fools.

That is a very subjective application of the phrase "decent folks".

Yes those tactical jacksnips look like fools but those on here celebrating the idea of killing their fellow Americans because they follow a different political ideology and party are coming across like complete bloody lunatics.

I reckon you're too much of a Mary for a fist fight let alone a shooting war. Stay at your desk.
edit on 672020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Oh you keyboard warrior you! What life you must lead? No doubt a soldier like yourself must have multiple passports, excuse me I meant passwords. Able to slip in and out of anywhere at any time, (on the internet). You have the skills necessary to defend yourself against any threat, such skills comprise of ad hominems, false dilemmas and appeals to ignorance. You’re deadly! You can blend into any crowd and disappear with ease, the Logout Maneuver, sooper CIA stuff right there! You speak multiple languages, English, Hate, Body, Safari.
You and your whole squad of strawmen are in peak physical condition, with a steady diet consisting of mostly red herring, and a grueling exercise routine of goal post moving.

Here’s to you!

P.S. Go do what you preach, stop being a whiny coward. That would call for you to have to leave P.C. in front of Chair, Grandmas Guest Bedroom, 911 Cuck Dr., Armchair, Somewhere DoucheSA

Sad Sack of snip you are

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

There's no more denying it.

Speech is gone.

Monuments are gone.

The 4th of July is now a 'white supremacist' national holiday.

Th ere's fully tactical jacksnips trying to pick fights.

It won't be televised but it will be posted or so the tweet went.

And then we have BLM admitting their end goal is nothing less than violent overthrow.

A whole 'new' communist world in to being.

This keeps getting worse by the day.

Makes me wish for some divine intervention.

Believe it or not, these changes are only going to make everyone safer.

We're already safer and more comfortable than any society, in human history. The social unrest we see now is an echo of the social unrest that's always been at the heart of the American experience.

We're trying to figure out what liberty means. The more we can stay calm and break bread with each other, the closer we'll all come to respecting our core values, which is the golden rule.

Ending the war on drugs, ending the financial oligarchy and political lobbying, locking up ALL violent offenders, investing in health, art, education, athletics, and community infrastructure is all you need from a government.

Everything else kills us.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I want to make the point, God is waiting to prove that the best man/human invented government is a colossal failure.
That he has proven incapable of properly ruling himself in a proper balanced way. He is waiting until it is so painfully obvious to all that greed, corruption, stupidity and cruelty has caused an unbalanced system that claims to free people but enslaves them. THEN he will step in, when the best of the best proves an utter failure.

ECCL 8:9

All of this I have seen, and I applied my heart to every work that has been done under the sun, during the time that man has dominated man to his harm

Psalms 146: 3&4

Don’t put your confidence in powerful people;there is no help for you there.
4 When they breathe their last, they return to the earth, and all their plans die with them.

The founding fathers of America tried their best and almost all of them where Christians, I really do believe that, but they died, and now people want to destroy even the good they tried to achieve looking at their weaknesses through a 21 Century culture lens tinged with SJW stupidity.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I can tell you right now the BLM is being looked into for tax evasion and money laundering - these billions going in are all coming back out minus a few pallets of bricks.

As far as the protesters it will be another war where the young are lost - the people they are fighting will take out there basements in the first 72 hours and it will be done.
edit on 6-7-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ththema

There's no more denying it.

Speech is gone.

Monuments are gone.

The 4th of July is now a 'white supremacist' national holiday.

Th ere's fully tactical jacksnips trying to pick fights.

It won't be televised but it will be posted or so the tweet went.

And then we have BLM admitting their end goal is nothing less than violent overthrow.

A whole 'new' communist world in to being.

This keeps getting worse by the day.

Makes me wish for some divine intervention.

Believe it or not, these changes are only going to make everyone safer.

We're already safer and more comfortable than any society, in human history. The social unrest we see now is an echo of the social unrest that's always been at the heart of the American experience.

We're trying to figure out what liberty means. The more we can stay calm and break bread with each other, the closer we'll all come to respecting our core values, which is the golden rule.

Ending the war on drugs, ending the financial oligarchy and political lobbying, locking up ALL violent offenders, investing in health, art, education, athletics, and community infrastructure is all you need from a government.

Everything else kills us.

Yeah.

Freedom does carry certain risks that a communist police-state doesn't.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

These people are not alone. We literally have violent gangs, and violent left-wingers in South America wanting to join in with the Antifa/BLM/Anarchists, and countries like China at the least are helping them by arming them, and attempting to bring more firearms into the U.S. If their numbers grow expect China, Venezuela, and maybe even Russia joining them alongside other American haters.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join