It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're now headed to a shooting war between each other.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold
a reply to: chr0naut

what grievances take down the statues they don't like.scrap the cops ect even for you that's a pretty daft comment

Perhaps the cops could have more robust guidelines that prevent them from killing people needlessly?

That was what triggered the whole thing (if you remember). It wasn't about statues until people rose up.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Oh yeah,the guy who stood on floyds neck was sure following guidelines....(sarc)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Oh yeah,the guy who stood on floyds neck was sure following guidelines....(sarc)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
End result ape descendent gene pool looses...

I would like you to explain what you mean here.
Please be detailed

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

A moron’s reality

An area in which your expertise is genuinely abundant.

Says a teenager who blindly follows the media drivel

Cuck

You must have a depressing life being upset all the time, try smiling it will make you feel better.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   
No need.

a reply to: spacedoubt

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   

A moron’s reality

An area in which your expertise is genuinely abundant.

Says a teenager who blindly follows the media drivel

Cuck

You must have a depressing life being upset all the time, try smiling it will make you feel better.

Someone’s certainly upset all the time, boy, and it sure ain’t me!

Every non-leftist on ATS has a smile a mile wide on a daily basis at the utter failure, every day, of the laughing stock that is ‘the left’

Move out of home. Mommy must be sick of it by now.
edit on 6 7 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   

I agree. I am not blaming them for the origin of the problems.

I was pointing out that those issues are being inadequately addressed by the current administration.

Indeed.
As far as I can tell the current administration's approach is to sling as much mud as possible in a random and scatter gun manner in the hope that some will stick somewhere and to distract attention away from their own failings.

Also, the current administration is itself, laying blame, suggesting that, for example, China should be blamed for the problems within the US, caused by the Coronavirus.

The 'other side' blames the current administration for absolutely anything and everything at times blatantly ignoring their own ignorance, incompetence and failure to represent the best wishes and interests of the ordinary, everyday American people.

In all my years of watching US politics from across the pond - and its been more years than I care to admit at times - I have yet to see a political party or Presidential candidate speak up for ordinary, working Americans and seek to represent their wishes and act on their concerns.
But I guess that's a different conversation.

Although there are elements that are extremist on both sides, have you noticed that these often accusations of 'PC craziness' are usually carried by right-leaning media such as FauxNews and Breitbart?

You will never find a more outspoken or vocal critic of political correctness and its hypersensitive snowflake offspring than I and the very last thing I would describe myself as is 'right leaning'.

The US was built upon slavery, intolerance, 'might makes right' attitudes,......

So have most other countries, cultures, societies, nations and empires to varying degrees throughout human history.
The US did however try to institutionalise some basic human rights for its citizens.
Whether we like it or not it was definitely a step in the right direction.
The US isn't perfect - far, far from it - but the principles and ideals it was founded on should be respected......its just a shame they haven't really been put into practice or they have been twisted and manipulated into meaning something entirely different.
Again, possibly a discussion for another time and place.

.....and denied women and natives the vote.

As did every nation on earth at the time....not right just the way it was.

But attitudes, laws and the Constitution have changed over time. Some for better, some for worse. Holding on to a rose-filtered vision of the past isn't going to cut it anymore - it was a lie.

The reverence many Americans have for The Constitution is if I'm being honest quite bizarre and totally mystifies me.

But using todays morals and standards to judge the acts and deeds of yesterday achieves absolutely nothing and just gives us a false perspective on history.
They absolutely must be set in context of the times and standards of the day.

Of course we must learn from those acts and deeds and try our utmost not to repeat the mistakes of those who went before us.

He was dismayed about what was happening back then, too. He was murdered before seeing his 'dream' start to be implemented. It's still not there yet.

No its not.
I am fast approaching 55 years old and I have seen massive improvements in race relations over the years and the fight against racism has been one I have actively been involved in for years.
BLM has done more damage to race relations than anything I can think of over the years.
It is divisive and sets people apart rather than unifying.
It emphasises our differences instead of celebrating the things that unite us.

People have hijacked it to further their own ends.

The American people have been hoodwinked/brainwashed in to believing that there is no alternative to the left/right bollocks that is ripping their country apart.
I've never been arrogant enough to think I have the answers to anytihng let alone anything of this magnitude but I do know that the USA has to break free from the restraints that seem to limit and restrict their collective outlook on things.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Sorry I'm late.

Did the shooting start? Did people emerge out of their Unabomber cabins? Did anyone fly back from Germany with their sniper rifles? Did the incels slither out of their mom's basement after priming up on Call of Duty and Hot Pockets?

What's the body count total? I need to know.

edit on 6-7-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

He means that the darkies will lose the race war he’s stroking his......ego.....to the idea of, along with a couple of other folks in this thread, he’s (and they) just too much of a bitch to openly say it.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Unfortunately what I am saying is ape descendents humans of all colors loose if people start shooting each other like monkey with guns.

Get it human ape descendent monkeying around.

a reply to: Shamrock6

You lost the game with that one with the darkies comment for I am a darkey to you.

No female dog here. Sorry.
I didn't want to explain to deep to those who missed the point of my post in case some of you humans stuck on color got mad about being called monkeys 😂
The audacity to call me a female Anubite because my post went over your head.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
And you made mod 😒🤔🏃

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Sure you did, guy. Sure you did.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I did? Boy I wish they woulda told me that.

You sure you’re not the one with comprehension issues?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Um...

You mad you wrong and made that darkey statement and I am what your perceptions calls a darkey.
So in essence you claim I posted to stroke my ego that negros will loose a monkey war but not knowing enough about me enough to know I carry negro skin now as my race.
Yup and you won't admit you are wrong as you monkey around with the race card.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Naw you are. But we gone act like you haven't just made some foolish statements in your last post.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   
This is exactly the problem.
Make a mistake own up to it. But instead you avoid your mistakes and act like you did nothing wrong as you keep reposting nonsense to attempt to cover your tracks. I seen it FATHER seen it so I'm good.
Are you?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
So what am I openly afraid to say again?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Embarrassing you are a mod too.

Ok I will wait for your response 😂😳

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join