It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Surrounds Taiwan. Taiwan High Alert for WAR

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: Smarties

In the event of an invasion Taiwan can call up 10 million solders, not bad for a small island, most of these will be armed with rifles and gun's not equipment but they will not stand alone.

They have enough equipment to hold off all but a complete and total invasion and enough men to fight hand to hand and have been preparing for a Chinese invasion ever since the communists took over the mainland, they are prepared and have remained so, there are trap's and bunkers that even the Communists spy's do not know about.

Good Luck from England Taiwan I hope my own nation send's military aid but we have far less than you these day's, still though small our Navy would give the Chinese a shock.

Expect Chinese assets to be FROZEN if they invade Taiwan and repayments on loan's owed to them to be Cancelled.

As much as you people want it to happen, China is not going to invade Taiwan. But I guess you can still all dream it will happen!

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: JBurns

There is no choice. Everyone has to die. I’m going to die an American, next week or fifty years from now.

Good for you!

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Darn right they won't, they sit down and do as their told or well blast them back into 2019 when their disgusting little diseases started spreading everywhere else

They are inferior subordinates to the US and we've already made clear Taiwan is off limits.

Do I wish they'd try? You better believe it

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

It must be written in the journal of Soldiery by now , that you "cannot win a guerilla war". They just wont stay in place long enough to be bombed. That's why its all gone asymmetric. Its death by a thousand cuts. That's why its imperative civilians must be disarmed.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Any news on this?

I know we denied their claim of the S China Sea, and have dozens of assets in place ready to fight and win against the red menace.

<< 1  2   >>

join