It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Randonautica: using quantum randomness to break reality

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: olaru12

😄 you first!

Tonite....I've already got the intention from ouija; stay tuned, I have a bad feeling about this...

don't be an idiot.

Thanks for the support. What do you think could happen?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

So politics has now invaded quantum mechanics and number generation?

Right-wing groups such as “Accelerationists” who are committed to destruction of government and economic structures...

First time I even heard that term...Isn't that basically anarchist??? So right now anarchist have jumped on the far left progressive platform just as a spring board to their own agenda of chaos and people are now suggesting they are Right Wing “Accelerationists”...Boy talk about Gas Lighting...does it ever stop?

edit on 5-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I can't wait to get home and try this app.
Does it normally take you miles from where you state your intention, or fairly close?

@ olaru12, yeah, I don't think I would use the Ouija board myself, too much negativity attached to that thing.
But thanks for posting a link to this thread, in the "just" thread!
edit on 5-8-2020 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I can't wait to get home and try this app.
Does it normally take you miles from where you state your intention, or fairly close?

@ olaru12, yeah, I don't think I would use the Ouija board myself, too much negativity attached to that thing.
But thanks for posting a link to this thread, in the "just" thread!

I've been directed to a max of 5 mi so far... I think thats the limit, however I would extend it to 25 if need be.

My adventures, usually alone, have ranged from banal to WTF. Careful, it's addicting. Actually the Ouija was my GF idea; she tends to push the envelope in whatever she undertakes; i think we will pair up on tonites excursion.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

💩 I can't wait!

edit on 5-8-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I'm a pro-accellerationist (if we're talking about racing); but, politically, I'm an anti-disestablishmentarianist.

edit on 5-8-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I was supposed to go out with my youngling a few days ago but, she had to work. We tried to reschedule for tonight but, I had a test to write. Hopefully, we can get out soon. I'm Jonesing for another Randonautica hit!

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Thanks. I get it now. Yea, you're right on the Quantum random generator.
I'll share a few links on it.

It was created by Joshua Lengfelder, a Texan and former circus performer. "Randonauting is heavily inspired by chaos theory and Guy Debord's Theory of the Derive."
Link

Instead of a standard random number generator, which can never be totally random, the Randonautica app uses quantum random number generators, including the Australian National University Quantum Random Numbers Server. The numbers themselves are generated in real-time in the lab “by measuring the quantum fluctuations of the vacuum,” and it’s that quantum mechanic that makes them, theoretically, truly random.

The makers of the app believe that human intentions can influence the output of the quantum random number generator (QRNG). “It’s only recently that we have, as a society, understood the maths behind extracting and amplifying the output of QRNGs to get meaningful insights about our world,” Lengfelder says.
source

The App of the Summer Is Just a Random-Number Generator (The Atlantic)

Randonautica explained – Everything you need to know

Check out the Quantum server site linked above.
Can't help but think if all this data is being collected by the spooks at Pine Gap for 'other' higher purpose agenda.🙄

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

I'm a pro-accellerationist (if we're talking about racing); but, politically, I'm an anti-disestablishmentarianist.

That is kind of funny

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Well, here is the problem with the app.
I tried it twice last night, from home.
One destination was at a house about 2 miles from me, the other in a farmers field, about a mile from me.

Did not go to either one, as living in a rural area, I wasn't feeling the need to got shot at last night, for trespassing or destroying crops. LOL

Will try it again tonight I guess, and hope for the best.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

id always do this during the day time and with landowners permission

luckily in Scotland we have the right to roam

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hey, ETMN. That was quite an interesting read. Thanks for sharing.

My daughter and I finally got a chance to go out today. We did three adventures and got three hits. The first two she did; her intentions were 'money'; then, 'pink'.

The third try, my intention was to find a 'chain'.

I'm uploading the pics now, and I'll put a story together and post it shortly.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Haha! I guess you're American, eh? I don't have to worry too much about getting shot for trespassing up here in the Great White North but, I wouldn't rule it out either because lots of hunters; I might get hit inadvertently by a bullet or a crossbow arrow; or, get mauled by a black bear though, or even by a big cat. Yikes!

Anyway, can't wait to hear about your adventures.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Greetings from the Great White North of Ontario, Canada, fellow Randonauts.

My daughter Ciara had heard of Randonautica only recently when she stumbled upon that video on YouTube with the suitcase packed with human remains. Today was her first adventure trying it out.

We took Tyrion (my #-Zu) and drove off to a boat launch parking lot - one of hundreds in the area - where we could launch the Randonautica app and begin our journeys for the afternoon. (We have over 300 lakes here.)

It was a beautiful sunny Sunday afternoon - HOT at 29C! That's a killer for Canadians, especially around these parts where I'm used to -20C on average for a good 6 or 7 months of the year. In the dead of winter, it can go all the way down to -30C to a flash freeze of -60C on the extreme side. There ain't no heater good enough to keep you comfortable. Whole towns shut everything down until it "warms" back up to at least -20C again, lol. Crazy but, that's God's country for ya. You don't gotta' love it, you just gotta' survive it.

Ciara set her intention on finding 'money'. Of course. Is there a 19 year-old girl in Canada who doesn't want money?

So here we go. Randonautica sent us to a strip mall parking lot where there was a pizza joint, a bulk grocer, a travel agency, a bar and -- a mining firm. (You couldn't ask for a better one-stop shopping experience there, eh?) The pin dropped exactly in the parking spaces reserved for the mining joint!

Gold! Silver! AKA, MONEY! (We were expectin more like finding literal money on the ground or be taken to a bank, you know what I mean?)

No. I don't live in Elliot Lake.

So, IMHO, that was a hit. (No pics of the firm's sign or I could potentially doxx my location. Sorry.)

Next, Ciara intentioned to find something 'pink'.

The coordinates took us to a middle class suburb where Google Assistant told us to stop here, beside this flag like no other flag we'd ever seen before. What are the odds, huh?:

And right across the street, directly on the opposite side on another property, there was this:

How sweet is that?!

Then it was my turn. I set my intention for 'chain'.

Randonautica took us to a seedy neighbourhood on the West side of town, into a back alley behind a row of houses. Upon entering the laneway, I stopped immediately and said, "Holy #, Ciara! Check that out!"

Again, what are the odds?

I think we had a pretty darn good day.

YMMV.

edit on 9-8-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Here’s a thought, if you are interested in a “control” experiment.

Try doing the same randonaught procedure, but without using the app. Just set a strong intention and drive out somewhere random and look around. See what happens.

I like to go for walks to get fresh air and think positive thoughts. Before I go, I set an intention that I don’t want to “take,” but I would like to “receive,” with the idea I might receive a “gift.” It almost always works, even if the gift is something as simple as having a flock of seagulls circling overhead and watching their shadows dance around me.

Well, if all of life is a gift, one can look anywhere and feel blessed.

So my first point is that a great deal depends on the interpretation of what is a “hit,” as far as the satisfaction of your intention.

HOWEVER

One time I was out for my walk and found a key-chain flashlight lying right on the sidewalk. I had just been on the internet looking to maybe buy a key-chain flashlight. That kind of rocked my world a little. It definitely gave the impression something “woo” was going on.

So, my second point is that sometimes a hit is undeniable. It seems the universe listens to your intention.

Consider the idea of casting a spell or doing “magic.” Basically you set an intention and use a procedure to send that intention out to the universe. That procedure might be searching the internet with the desire to obtain something, or casting a spell with a ritual, or using the randonaught app, or just going for a meditative walk looking around with a will to find what you want.

It all seems like variations on the same idea. Maybe that’s just how things work, but it requires some kind of procedure to “send” your intention.

edit on 8/9/2020 by cimmerius because: small correction

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

That's really good advice, thanks!

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   
i told my grown son about the app and he downloaded it and then asked for MONEY.
it sent him up the road to the church nearby, (the church was empty atm) the pin set on the very doorstep where people put donations.
he found an empty cardboard box and stood there wondering what to do.
a man in a pickup pulled up with an entire bed of tools, landscaping, auto, drills, etc.
he had just cleaned out a shed in which a renter had moved out and left all of it.
the man was bringing it to donate and asked my son if HE wanted them, which he did.
my son came home and said IT DIDNT WORK MOM.
i said, but didnt it? you can take those tools and make money.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   
the second time my grown daughter entered MONEY as well and it gave us three pins, all under water, two were ponds and they were all on private property.
so that was not helpful to her.

the third time was in desperation..three cats had disappeared and when i went looking i found a dog's tracks.
so she asked Randonautica where is Jackson? it sent us right up the road to the Elk's Camp which is huge with mostly woods.
she works there so could get in the gate where the pin was right inside the gate and off to the left a little.
there were three men working on a cable or something on the ground, didnt pay much attention, just began yelling for Jackson.
i went off away from her yelling to make sure we had two different sets of ears and eyes.
she found nothing at the pin but i did when i caught back up with her.(we did the one hundred yard around the pin they say to do)
i found more dog tracks.
coyotes had been seen all over so i figured it was their tracks and Jackson had been eaten.
turns out, when she went back to work the next day, she was asked what had happened and she was then told one of the o workers the gate working there had been named Jackson.
he must have felt weird seeing two females pull up out of nowhere and yell his name all over the place.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

originally posted by: charlyv

It would be great if you could get one that uses the QRNG generators to pick those frequencies. If they were more or
even less successful, then it would be further evidence of the quantum influence.

I thought the exact same thing, would definitely make for an interesting experiment. This GitHub page seems to contain circuit schematics for a relatively simple true RNG but it's still probably too complex for the purposes of a spirit box. The basic principle is to amplify the electron avalanche noise produced by Zener diodes, this stackexchange question contains a much simpler circuit design which should be a good starting point.

Extremely interested in this. I make PCBs from scratch at home for my business and I am beyond tempted to fab one of these from scratch and implement it into a random frequency selector for a spirit box.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join