It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Randonautica: using quantum randomness to break reality

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

But if we apply “our thoughts” we influence the outcome. So is that random or something else??

I think that it is more of a thing than we realize.

Then when we realize it, we seem to forget what it is connected to!

That is the whole Godel incompleteness theory is the same idea. “From within, what can we know about the outside”??!

That is our existential limit of knowledge (where our flashlight berms end and darkness begins). Maybe we don’t even have the language to talk about it!

Live outside the flashlight!!

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
This past Thursday my 23 year-old daughter and I embarked on a Randonautica journey together; her intention was to find a snail.

Prior to this first journey of ours, little did I know she had already been on one Randonautica adventure with a friend of hers.

Their intention was to find something 'spiritual'. The pin coordinates led them to the top of a small mountain where they had found some crystals just laying there in the sun.

Obviously, crystals are definitely associated with spirituality, especially in New Age belief, I think.

She took them home with her, and here's a pic:

Our 'snail' journey took us to the top of another mountain (we have a lot of small, rolling mountains, lakes and swamps in these parts - aka the Canadian Shield).

So, we arrive at our destination. As we climb the mountain, there were old rusted out abandoned vehicles and an old abandoned motel with surrounding abandoned camping trailers. It was kind of creepy.

Anyway, we continued toward where our pin was and, we ended up in a hidden frog pond, croaking and jumping and swimming; they were of every size, including tad poles.

We thought, surely, we would definitely find a snail here.

However, that would prove to be a disappointment. We did not find any snails in the swamp pond; just frogs and tadpoles.

We climbed back out of the swamp, up a steep cliff and, before leaving I told Alyssa I just wanted to take a picture of the radio/cellphone tower that was towering above us, just standing there; I'd never been so close to one before. It was huge!

So we went home and departed ways.

It wasn't until tonight that it dawned on me.

I wondered if there was any relation between radio towers and snails.

I hit 'Images' and, to my utter amazement, the first page showed this:

Snails and ANTENNAS!

Of course! I hadn't thought of that. Snails are not only known for their beautiful shells but, also for their peculiar antennas.

I'm pretty sure we got a Rando hit on that one.

👀

I'm taking my youngest daughter out (18) tomorrow evening for her first Rando adventure. Should be fun!

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What was your intention, to find your ex or get two women to kiss you?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Ha, snails & antennas, I never would of thunk it.

Dumb question cause I'm too lazy to look it up but where do these coordinates come from? From the Rando App I presume but how/who is sending you the random destination? I also presume the coordinates are based on your resident address and within xx number of miles/km AND is aware of restricted property.

Else, just point me to a link. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

From what I gather, the coordinates are generated by either a quantum random generator out of the Australian National University or generated using your computer's CPU/clock, or something like that; and, it works with Google maps/earth.

Actually, I really don't know how the hell it works, lol!

It just does.

Here's a pretty cool short breakdown of it...just found it:

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

What was your intention, to find your ex or get two women to kiss you?

It was "surprise me" I use that one often.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Hm...I might try that.

In a previous post - after my supernatural story - you said you were going to try 'witchcraft'; so, you go out and (surprise, surprise!), you meet your ex wife?

That's actually pretty funny.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

On a quantum level, the "intention" may on a subconscious level not mean what you think it means or be interpreted by the
by the spirit of "rando" as the true truth and not the BS manifested by our egos.

When dealing in the quantum realm ala the Hardys paradox all bets are off anyway. It's the mystery, the uncertainty, the enigma of the quest that instills the romance and potential danger.

Just be careful what you wish for, you might just get more than you bargained for.

edit on 3-8-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Aye as far as I know its using the QRNG in Australia to generate the random numbers, the app then converts these into coordinates , I am not sure how its converting them , I just know that its using a quantum random number generator to do it

here is a link explaining it

Randonautica for Dummies

and this beginners guide from the same site

randonautica beginners guide

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
it's all pretty simple.

- you focus on your desired target
- by focusing, you're sending a message to your subconscious mind/higher self/soul/whatever you wanna call it
- your subconscious mind/higher self/soul has access to all the knowledge/data and isn't bound by time
- it can manipulate your physical reality, but here's the tricky part: as every magic practitioner will tell you, the easiest thing to achieve is changing probabilities of events (think dice/poker game), direct manifestations like telekinesis/levitation are on another level
- quantum events are right at the verge between your physical reality and the world your higher self exists in, so they're easiest to manipulate, but at the same time in this case they don't affect your physical reality in any noticeable way...
- ...with the exception of QRNG
- you focus on your target - your higher self knows which data sampled from QRNG will reach you and that data gets manipulated - you follow the result - profit

additionally, the app gathers many random numbers from QRNG and gives you the location with the highest density of them (attractor) - so there's no need for precise manipulation of exact 2 coordinates, skewing the results so that the average will point you in the right direction is enough. again, probability manipulation.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

well we are made of the same stuff as the entire universe and according to david bohm in his book wholeness and the implicate order there is no disconnect between us the ground and the sky and space we are one collective soup of matters and energy

within is the one , so the potential is limitless

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

being able to manipulate matter in this reality seems a lot like what Yogananda Paramahansa said about the yogis he met in his life written in his autobiography

translocation , being able to be in two places at once , telepathy , astral projection , telekinesis , speaking to all living beings and many other things.
Thing is to do this these yogis dedicated their lives to kriya yoga and to meditation

just like tibetan buddhist monks can alter their bodies temperature and their internal meditative state can seem to almost stop their bodies or slow them down so much as to not be noticeable.

Then whin hoff breathing in cold water and how it can heal etc , this is all from focused meditation of ones thoughts

and if ingo swann is to be taken at face value then the mind is indeed very powerful

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   

all probability , so even the smallest probability has a chance of happening

so what if we were to manifest something not of this world or something transcendental
something we can use to benefit earth ?

people seem to just want to manifest things material gains

what if we could do something to heal the earth with this ?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   

read again what i've posted. higher self isn't limited by time and has access to everything.

meaning, with properly designed software, it may be possible to exploit those little quantum manipulations to receive messages. no channeling, no long meditations, just a thought, an intent, and the software should do the rest. how precisely - that's to be determined.

but there may be a risk. what if some negative entity hijacks the whole process and uses QRNG to feed you BS to manipulate you? i'm not familiar with ouija board details, but that's what comes to mind - meaning, if such bad scenario is possible, it may also be possible with randonautica. but that's a whole another topic and wether there's a risk, is unknown. ouija boards are considered dangerous because it's seeking information from supernatural sources - which is precisely the case here. but then there's probably a difference between asking (on purpose) someone else (a spirit) and asking your own higher self, and the fact that direct interaction with our reality occurs at the location of QRNG and not your own, should also matter.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

so how would one person know the difference between their higher self and another being ?

also why arent we in contact with our higher selves , is the genetic switch turned off , have we been put behind a biological fire wall ?
do we goto our higher selves in dream state REM

Why does software seem to somehow work , where the conscious mind fails ?
Seems odd that we can just skip all this meditation and dedication to a discipline of mainting the biological computer
that we possess .

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

software may work as a tool to analyze small variations in probability, and since it's the probability that's easiest to manipulate, it's simply a shortcut. you won't notice the quantum variations on your own, but software can accumulate many data samples and give you a bigger picture - a hint at a message that's trying to get through from the other side.

as for the rest, read Monroe's books.
edit on 4/8/2020 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Add a little spice into the mix and let a ouija board decide your next intention. Rabbit hole anyone?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   

😄 you first!

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

😄 you first!

Tonite....I've already have the intention from ouija; I had my GF consult the board so as not to contaminate it with my ego... stay tuned, I have a bad feeling about this...
edit on 5-8-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

😄 you first!

Tonite....I've already got the intention from ouija; stay tuned, I have a bad feeling about this...

don't be an idiot.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join