It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West for President

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Maybe at the last min ron paul will run and we can all vote for him!

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Maybe at the last min ron paul will run and we can all vote for him!

That'd would be better, If there was an option.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Why do you guys think any or most black Ppl even care about him??..this have got me stumped!! ..

Can you not see the joke in my post? WOW

Yes Blacks will vote Biden because there are no credible alternatives, heck older Blks voted against Bernie because they believed Biden stood a slightly better chance than him, and they really really hate Trump above all.

Why would they hate Trump? Do they really just eat and live left wing media with no thoughts of their own in all this? Trump has actually done more for Blacks in 3 years than past Presidents in the last 50...

Jeez guys, y'all need to take a peek at Black media once in awhile.

Ya I don't care about West at all and the vast majority of the black community see him as a guy with some level of mental issues and I agree it is just media stunt.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Ok sorry , but sometimes sarcasm do not carry well on line, no problem I got it now..

edit on 6-7-2020 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Am I willing to hear what he has to say? Absolutely - even if that just proves me right.

He's been saying quite a lot of # for quite a while.

Anything in particular impress you?

He’s not Joe Biden - so that’s a win for him.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
*Michelle Obama has the left the secret race for president

I think we all know who is gunning for that secretary of entertainment job thats about to be created.

I cant wait for Yeezy to endorse Trump so we can have two snowflake extinction level events this year.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

YEEZUS

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

So do you think he jumped off the MK Ultra rails or is still one of their automatons like 80% of Hollywood and the music industry?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

aye I thought kanye was MK ultra boy
and has been cloned already

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
lol These comments. And you guys say the right is racist.. The lack of self awareness : and you all wonder why ats gonna be gone soon. Let it die Ignorance in denial

me - I would like to see Kanye continue his walk with God before I would consider.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

"blacks" will vote for whomever they choose individually. A black man just left my office that is voting for Trump.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: watchandwait410
I am pretty sure Kanye is Bipolar and the mentally ill cant be president. There is a law about it or something.

Kanye is in cahoots with Trump. His 'candidacy' is a thinly veiled attempt to siphon-off the Black vote to weaken Biden's chances. Otherwise he'd be running for the RNC nomination. But running as an independent he can help his buddy Trump and hurt Biden.

You've hit the nail on the head there.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

"blacks" will vote for whomever they choose individually. A black man just left my office that is voting for Trump.

And I knew some even back in 2016 did just that, I'm in no way surprised the black community is not a monolith.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
lots of awesome stuff from this.

kanye is so popular, he could get third parties back in the debates.
the repubs/dems did away with third party when ross perot gained too much traction for them.

also, if by some miracle kanye wins?
the extreme left, and the rights, will both be dumbfounded, it could stop the civilwar they are protocoling for!

and lets not forget, kanye west has never killed anyone.
that is a great reason to vote for him for prez!

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BadBoYeed
Would split the Biden vote most likely...I'm ok with that

No question.

My question is why do celebs actually think they know anything about politics? Is it all just ego?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

Easy way to make bank.

They don't need to know or care about politics, just win the popularity contest and enjoy a whole lot of growth on your "name" to fame...and riches.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

You dont get it ? Politics need money !! You dont go into it without money , your money or someone paying for you

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Wow ! I cant wait to see the video ! (There has to be one right?) Sounds like an episode of south park to me but since the show is between seasons I do not expect to see it any time soon. But who knows ! If this is reality then I think that he will will get more votes than Biden (whom I doubt will be the nominee anyways) Great fun and all. Go Trump ! Go away Dems (unless they provide us with a real leader) and that is most unlikely anyways because the bottom line here is anybody who could do a good job here is too sane to want too or even try to run for the position and our top leaders seem to be chosen in advance anyways. No peoples I do not have a link LOL

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The weird thing about Kanye is he is extremely smart and curious - but he has to put on this entertainer hat to get his message out - jayz once wrote "I dumbed it down and doubled my dollars" - I can see Kanye feinting 2020 to build up 2024.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
The weird thing about Kanye is he is extremely smart and curious - but he has to put on this entertainer hat to get his message out - jayz once wrote "I dumbed it down and doubled my dollars" - I can see Kanye feinting 2020 to build up 2024.

Maybe!!.. as long as he keep on his meds, and check that enormous ego.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join