It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West for President

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I think everyone who thinks only liberals will vote for him is mistaken. If he really does run, with the right platform, he has the potential to take a lot of Trump supporters.

*He is a Washington outsider
*A true self-made successful businessman
*Has become very religious in the last few years
*No multiple allegations of rape - seems like a decent family man
*No allegations of felonies and foreign corruption
*Knows how to motivate a crowd
*Seems like a fiscal conservative and a social liberal

So yeah, it's too late for him to win because of registrations but don't assume it will only be Biden voters switching.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Am I willing to hear what he has to say? Absolutely - even if that just proves me right.

He's been saying quite a lot of # for quite a while.

Anything in particular impress you?

edit on 7/5/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Identified
a reply to: chr0naut

I accidentally replied to your post and edited it immediately to remove the reply.

I don't believe Kanye would weaken Trump no matter what his stance and it seems the Dems think it is a plot by Trump to weaken them.

I find the entire thing hilarious how worked up everyone is getting over this.

If he were actually to run for Prez, it would be against Biden and Trump.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Would he take Biden's blacks? And if he did would they still be black? Now that would be a conundrum...

edit on 6-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Phage
Yup.

Not much more to say about that. So, whadya think? Is this the appropriate forum for this?
Kanye West tweets he's 'running for president of the United States,' references '2020 vision'

The debates will feature Trump-Biden-West? What a show!

Couldn't we please, just PLEASE have someone who can complete a sentence!! and one that we could actually understand would be a bonus! lol

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Would he take Biden's blacks? And if he did would they still be black? Now that would be a conundrum...

Why do you guys think any or most black Ppl even care about him??..this have got me stumped!! ..

In none of the various versions of AA diverse communities is he taken seriously as a political figure, in fact he is barely tolerated only because of his earlier music stuff, perhaps the right took him more seriously because of his professed love for Trump.

Yes Blacks will vote Biden because there are no credible alternatives, heck older Blks voted against Bernie because they believed Biden stood a slightly better chance than him, and they really really hate Trump above all.

Jeez guys, y'all need to take a peek at Black media once in awhile.
It's about his new album drop, God's County. create noise Ppl will be amused for awhile, cuz he a clown.
edit on 6-7-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Holy crap guys, why are you taking this seriously? He's filed no paperwork with the FEC and he's missed the filing deadline already for a whole bunch of States. Even worse, the only time someone with his name has filed to run for President as this story shows, was running for the Green Party and I'm pretty sure gave a false address.
He has next to no time to get on the ballot, no staff, no positions and no plan. This is a PR stunt.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg
Yup like I said above his new Album is about to drop..create free publicity .

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879
I've been watching plenty of "black media" recently on Youtube, and one thing I can say unequivocally, is that there are more and more blacks coming out and openly voicing their support for Trump, or at the very least distancing themselves from the current leftist anarchy plaguing the nation. You should watch the recently released documentary by Larry Elders called "Uncle Tom". You might be surprised just how many Blacks end up voting for Trump come November.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Navieko
No doubt, there are Black Trump supporters, and yes a lot Black Ppl don't see eye to eye with establishment Dems , I certainly don't and I disliked ol Uncle Joe, based off his earlier record , but most of what I've seen, held so-called radical views.

edit on 6-7-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'm elated that he is running. No intention whatsoever to vote for him, but I am not the targeted demographic his candidacy is geared towards, so...

The media and Hollywood just met their first nightmare (of what I am sure will be the first of several) in the lead up to November. Kanye recognized that him saying "Vote for Trump" is less effective than him saying "Vote for me because Biden is a horrible candidate for black and young America." The media and Hollywood recognize Yeezus is beyond their control and does not give a rat's hairy ass about cancel culture or being targeted by the same, nor does his fan base and income stream creators wish to see him kneel to that nonsense.

This was a good weekend for Donald Trump.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Why do you guys think any or most black Ppl even care about him??..this have got me stumped!! ..

In none of the various versions of AA diverse communities is he taken seriously as a political figure, in fact he is barely tolerated only because of his earlier music stuff

...literally thought you were talking Biden until you said music... please, if you will, name one thing Biden did for black America in his 5 decades in national office. I will wait.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Spider879

In none of the various versions of AA diverse communities is he taken seriously as a political figure, in fact he is barely tolerated only because of his earlier music stuff

...literally thought you were talking Biden until you said music... please, if you will, name one thing Biden did for black America in his 5 decades in national office. I will wait.

I'll wait with you, he did fukall.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   

So why would black Americans vote for him? I can actually say this about Trump, prior to a global pandemic, he lead America to the lowest unemployment among black workers since the stat was kept by the government.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

So why would black Americans vote for him? I can actually say this about Trump, prior to a global pandemic, he lead America to the lowest unemployment among black workers since the stat was kept by the government.

Because he used them as racial bait, do underhanded stuff like stripped away voters protection rights, put known racist in his cabinet and as close advisors, the way no Blk person have seen since the 60ts from a sitting president, and if I'm not mistaken, Bill Clinton a person whom I also grown to dislike very much, have had similar if not better numbers in the job market, Bush while mostly incompetent as hell , at least could empathize some what with others.
Obama was a big disappointment total corporate interest bagman. But he at least bought us back from the brink of financial collapse, which allowed Trump to build on.
edit on 6-7-2020 by Spider879 because: Add content

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
More people should just say "# it' and run independent every election.

Can't we just have something like primaries all year long with independents?

People are always so worried about splitting the vote for the two ruling parties. # the two ruling parties.

Bernie Sanders, Justin Amash, Mitt Romney, Elizabeth Warren, Jeb Bush, AOC. Have em all jump in.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

It really sucks that a person has to be rich in order to even make it on the ballet....

I wish I could run on the " Vote for me just to take down the rnc , dnc " ticket.
I might pull in those 120 million non-voters. That would be a true landslide win.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Then lets you and I agree right now to vote 3rd party.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Boadicea

Then lets you and I agree right now to vote 3rd party.

Agreed!

As an aside, have you heard about the Unity 2020 project yet? I just saw it and am about to read more:

The Articles of Unity

I don't know much about it yet -- still gotta read it! -- but looks intriguing...

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Biden doesn't deserve the black vote anyway. Democrats have done more to damage the black community the last 60 years than anyone

Only thing that matters on this point is what the black community as a whole thinks.
If they are choosing to vote dem most of the time I think that says something.
I don't think they are all ignorant or misinformed ether.
I think it means in the every day life of those people something good is being done by dem policies or beliefs.
All my opinion.

There are 47 million african americans living in the usa. 80% of black voters voted dem in 2016. I can't find what the exact number of black voters was in 2016. Meaning that 80% is a useless stat. But, I'm sure millions of them voted dem.
They can't all be wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join