It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... who did Trump actually screw over?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond
originally posted by: face23785
originally posted by: jamespond

Jerusalem IS Israel's capital. That doesn't screw anyone. If the Palestinians ever want peace, accepting reality might be a good first step.

Why is Trump the only one recognising it then? Because he's Israel's biggest boot licker imo. Jerusalem is the capital of Palestine.

Palestine has no land. Palestine isn't a state. Again, reality must be faced on this issue to make any progress.

Palestine has plenty of land, otherwise how could Israel steal it in the first place!?!?

This doesn't even make sense. He says Iran can't have nukes and he also says North Korea can't have nukes. FIFY. Next time try to make a rational point.

Iran gets demonised by Trump even though they've never tested or even had a nuke. Kim Jong gets a free dinner, photos and beautiful letters. Laughably consistent that is

This has been beaten to death in numerous threads. He did know Epstein. He also cut ties with Epstein because Epstein is a lowlife. If it turns out Trump was involved in the Epstein fiasco, by all means, charge him. Right now there's no evidence of that.

Aww, he really can do no wrong in your eyes can he. Are you one of the ones that rushed out to buy bleach when the Prez said so? He was friends with Epstein so he must of known what he was up to. End of story. Trump even had Epstein's lawyer as Labor Secretary. Sorry but taking Trump's word on things isn't enough for me and it shouldn't be for you either.

No evidence of that either, in fact all evidence points to the contrary. He's under audit practically constantly, if he owed taxes the IRS would've come after him years ago.

Simple then, let's see him publicise his tax returns. Until he does that I'll be well within my right to assume he's hiding something.

So congrats, you are actively helping Trump get re-elected.

Haha, you keep telling yourself that!

Trump is the only one claiming that about Jerusalem? Wow. We can tell you're on the wrong side of that argument all day long. Palestine is not a state. The rest of your comments are ridiculous and obvious trolling. Otherwise you would have proof in links and sources. You don't, empty claims, next.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
How's that wall coming?

Glad you asked.

I know you were told to think that the wall isn't happening, but you were lied to. You guys get lied to a lot. The wall is in progress, that is an indisputable fact.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement
a reply to: HalWesten
Was something lost in translation?

Unless those millions were also americans then it would seem that all those deaths are just a whole lot of strawmen.

On the contrary, try reading his whole comment.

More Americans have died of poor handling of CoVid crisis than at hands of all communists THROUGH OUT THE HISTORY.

Obviously that was an oversight on your part. He made a direct reference to ALL people killed by ALL Communists saying they didn't kill as many people as the handling of the Covid virus has killed Americans. That's patently false and is pure ignorance.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

I bet plenty of lives could've been saved if healthcare was available to all and the president wasn't such a clueless prick.

Who's not receiving health care?

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
A Leftist Apocalypse would be Trump getting another Supreme Court pick.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

For example calling it the China Virus, or Kung Flu is very derogatory to Asian Americans.
a reply to: JAGStorm

Obama called the swine flu the 'Asian' Flu and it was acceptable because............?

No it wasn't, but this OP is about Trump NOT Obama.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper
A Leftist Apocalypse would be Trump getting another Supreme Court pick.

That's reason enough to vote for him.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: nugget1

For example calling it the China Virus, or Kung Flu is very derogatory to Asian Americans.
a reply to: JAGStorm

Obama called the swine flu the 'Asian' Flu and it was acceptable because............?

No it wasn't, but this OP is about Trump NOT Obama.

I'm sure you can link us to your posts condemning Obama for using that term then? Or ANY media outlets condemning it? I'll wait.

Just like all of a sudden the left pretended to care about sexual harassment and assault when they could use it against Republicans, after they excused it for Clinton for years. "Oh yeah what Clinton did was wrong, 20 years later when we can say that without hurting the party." And now that Biden is accused all of a sudden it's a non-issue again.

No one is falling for the fake outrage anymore. You guys need new tactics. It's not the 90s anymore.
edit on 5 7 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Repeat he took COVID 19 as a joke/hoax and more Americans have died because of it.

There you go repeating the false "the virus is a hoax" mindset that he never said. I wish you guys would use accurate quotes when you're trashing the president. Do you think it's odd that while making the early decision to shut down air travel from China to the US, the Democrats crucified him for doing so calling him a xenophobe and a racist?

(CNN)When Donald Trump wants to rally his base and distract from his many screw-ups, he falls back on one thing: xenophobic racism. - March 18, 2020

In March, another Democratic presidential candidate, Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., conspicuously insisted at a Fox News town hall that he wouldn't consider closing the U.S. border to prevent the spread of coronavirus, before condemning what he called the president's xenophobia.

Updated: Apr 8, 2020, 1:25 PM
Former Vice President Joe Biden now says he supports travel bans to contain the Chinese coronavirus after all – after he previously called the China travel ban issued by President Donald Trump in late January “xenophobia.”

Biden not only didn’t support the ban, he explicitly opposed it, repeatedly saying it was unscientific, even though it turns out it ultimately was backed up by the science. (bolded for impact)

On Jan. 31, President Trump issued the travel restrictions from China. One day after the travel restrictions were put into place, Biden said in Iowa, “We have, right now, a crisis with the coronavirus… This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia – hysterical xenophobia – and fearmongering to lead the way instead of science.”

On Jan. 27, Biden wrote an op-ed published in USA Today, perhaps anticipating the upcoming travel ban and blasted President Trump’s calls in 2014 for travel restrictions during the Ebola outbreak as “reactionary.”

Forbes US action timeline

Biden mocks virus response

JustSecurity timeline

CIS timeline

Dr. Fauci: Trump China Restrictions Slowed Spread of the Wuhan Flu

"The United States and other countries around the world have put in place unprecedented travel restrictions in response to the virus," said Democratic Rep. Eliot L. Engel. "These measures have not proven to improve public health outcomes, rather they tend to cause economic harm and to stoke racist and discriminatory responses to this epidemic."

A day earlier, Democratic Rep. Ami Bera, who presided over the hearing, told Politico, "In our response we can't create prejudices and harbor anxieties toward one population." Bera told Politico the decision to impose travel restrictions "probably doesn't make sense" given that the outbreak had already spread to several other countries by that point. "At this juncture, it's going to be very hard to contain the virus," Bera said.

You can spin this all you want, there are literally thousands of links to prove the Democrat response has been purely partisan and as we've seen in several Democrat-run states, deadly to our elderly. Those are inexcusable.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If everything going on now was under a democrat potus, you brainwashed NPCs would be spewing venomous bile out all of your holes. Talk about TDS. "OrAnGe MaN GoOd!" I'm a registered republican fwiw. Would switch to independent I feel I actually believed anybody was actually counting votes. Lord, you lot are thick af. Keep swallowing those pills...

Cant get the image to upload for some reason but didn't Big Poppa Trump say something like, "as president, you're responsible for everything that happens - good and bad"? Guess that only applies to anyone but himself. Ffs

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

All very good points. The virus has demonstrably been made worse by progressive nonsense. Pelosi running around Chinatown telling people to come on out in big crowds for Chinese New Year. De Blasio in New York doing the same. In Italy one mayor actually told people to go out and find Chinese people to hug. All of this was done to virtue signal how "not racist" they were and all of it cost lives.

The decisions on the nursing homes are particularly egregious and cost 10s of thousands of lives.

Not to mention the current spike in cases is largely being driven by young people, who are overwhelmingly progressive.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Leftists believe that government is the saviour of all.

Because Trump has not enacted socialized medicine, has not made college free for all, has not created UBI, has not enacted the Green New Deal, he has harmed people.

/thread

Yes because free health care and school is such a horrendous thing.

More Americans have died of CoVid than in any war combined since 1950's. M

Once again, you have proven me right.

I'm really going to miss you.

Not really.

More Americans have died of CoVid than of free healthcare, free education and communism combined.

Just exactly how is an American supposed to die from communism?
Oh that's right let the dems take over.
edit on 7 5 2020 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The LGBT crowd might complain about Trump's views that transgendered people shouldn't serve in the military.

Personally, I don't care if a dude wants to cut his dick off and pretend to be a girl. He will factually be a man his entire life. If pretending otherwise makes him happy, hey, freedom. However, it's definitely unwise to allow people who are already mentally ill into a profession that is notorious for causing or exacerbating mental health issues.

Does that mean we need to outright ban them from serving? In a perfect world, maybe we could have them go through some robust mental health evaluation to find the ones that are mentally stable enough for service. But they would just whine that that's discrimination too so we're kind of in a box on that.

I think that a lot of the arguments stem the fact that most people who transition don't fully transition. If you get my drift. So they're serving with female soldiers, and they've not taken certain steps. If you know what I mean.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

The LGBT crowd might complain about Trump's views that transgendered people shouldn't serve in the military.

Personally, I don't care if a dude wants to cut his dick off and pretend to be a girl. He will factually be a man his entire life. If pretending otherwise makes him happy, hey, freedom. However, it's definitely unwise to allow people who are already mentally ill into a profession that is notorious for causing or exacerbating mental health issues.

Does that mean we need to outright ban them from serving? In a perfect world, maybe we could have them go through some robust mental health evaluation to find the ones that are mentally stable enough for service. But they would just whine that that's discrimination too so we're kind of in a box on that.

I think that a lot of the arguments stem the fact that most people who transition don't fully transition. If you get my drift. So they're serving with female soldiers, and they've not taken certain steps. If you know what I mean.

Yeah I totally get that. It's like the whole transgender athletes thing. I honestly don't see how women allow this nonsense. No matter what a guy does he's never gonna have a period and he's never gonna go through childbirth. The idea that he "feels" like a woman is preposterous. Men have no business competing against women.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Actually, no, he made it clear that he was talking about "americans" who have died at the hands of all communists.

Everyone knows that million died under communism so I doubt that is what he meant. You two just went off half-cocked.
edit on 5-7-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I just want to know when he is draining the swamp? When is Clinton going to prison?

Only thing I can criticize the guy for is what all politicians do. Make promises they never deliver on.
edit on 5-7-2020 by AtomicKangaroo because: typo

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Repeat he took COVID 19 as a joke/hoax and more Americans have died because of it.

Hilarious you talk about "denial of truth" when you push a debunked lie like this. Even Washington Post said this was fake news.

Where the hell do you get your information from that you still think he called the virus a hoax, months after that was debunked?

You might want to get up to speed on the issues before you post.

Unfortunately you are another in denial.

edit on 7/5/20 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

All very good points. The virus has demonstrably been made worse by progressive nonsense. Pelosi running around Chinatown telling people to come on out in big crowds for Chinese New Year. De Blasio in New York doing the same. In Italy one mayor actually told people to go out and find Chinese people to hug. All of this was done to virtue signal how "not racist" they were and all of it cost lives.

The decisions on the nursing homes are particularly egregious and cost 10s of thousands of lives.

Not to mention the current spike in cases is largely being driven by young people, who are overwhelmingly progressive.

Agree.

The point of my OP was to try and see what substantive gripes people have with Trump - or what he has done that’s so bad.

Thus far, people don’t like his words because it hurts their feelers and basically everything he has done is wrong yet that’s entirely subjective - results said he hasn’t done everything wrong.

To me, this thread encapsulates my thoughts on Trump and those suffering from TDS. They have been mislead because they’re easily influenced by the media... and then they do zero critical thinking beyond that.

The one that gets me is when people say “he called it the Chinese Flu” and get seriously butt hurt about it when, fact-based, the virus originated in Wuhan, China. You might think it sounds bad, but he’s not wrong. So perhaps some of our Chinese sympathizers should go defect to China?

I’d be fine with that - we wouldn’t be losing our best and brightest

link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

You messed it up and it won't play, but I know it's gonna be the out of context clip that you guys continue to push even though it's been debunked. When left wing outlets like snopes and WaPo are acknowledging he didn't call the virus a hoax, you really should move on. Continuously trying to push proven lies is not gonna help you get votes. In fact it helps Trump. So keep it up.

ETA: I see you fixed it. Hilarious how the clip you decided to post actually proves you wrong. He clearly talks about people having the virus, which confirms he knows it's real.

If I didn't know better I'd think you guys were on his campaign.
edit on 5 7 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

I’m 100% open to changing my mind here if we can show some concrete evidence of wrongdoing... but up to the point of The Vid, I’m struggling to cite examples of how Trump has either directly or unintentionally harmed these sunsets of the population.

What's these "Sunsets of the population" ?
And also, there's plenty of evidence of his wrongdoing, unless you are being specific about something?

Would you gladly walk away from your home if Trump manufactured a story about it/you?

Who cares??

edit on 5-7-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join