It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was reading some guy rolled out a phrase do you not know that we are to judge man

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yep that was Paul he's kind of stirring up trouble.

So in our walk through this world is that what we're getting hammered by.

We're getting hammered by somebody who is offended that us humans are going to judge men oh, and then he went and said this.

And do you not know that we are going to judge angels.

Capitalize that angels with you show some respect yeah.

So I love metaphysics and I think we got a clue.

As we walk through this life expect strange and unusual and Supernatural am I right

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Take it one step further maybe we could find a way to swing Supernatural power our way I don't know

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Someone's mad at us because we might judge the angels it's a hell of a battle.

To the point to where I don't see what I want really in this world

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

As we walk through this life expect strange and unusual and Supernatural am I right

Right, I approach this life from the standpoint of an urban shaman. Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Yeah, Saul of Tarsus said a lot of things...

Some are more wrong than others.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Yeah, Saul of Tarsus said a lot of things...

Some are more wrong than others.

The very sentiment of the ANTI CHRIST, without Paul or as you call him by his original name and town of dwelling being converted on the road to Damascus AND turning from a devoted persecutor of all Christian's but especially Jewish 'Followers of the Way' and him becoming an Apostle of the very GOD whom he had been persecuting beforehand and being sent to the gentiles so many today would not even be Christian but hey I guess that is what the Devil really want's, now he want's to destroy the version of Christianity that gave so many hope and turn it back into a heartless echo of what is really is.

So many of you attack his word's, you use warning's about other's and claim that they are about him, use actual warnings about him from BEFORE he was accepted by other apostles and they DID accept him, remember they knew the master called whom he would, that this world deceives and is the enemy of the master, that it rejected him first and it must therefore reject us.
www.ligonier.org...

We are not of this world and but our God does indeed own it and he did not ever give it to his enemy.

There are two group's that attack Paul and a third one but the TWO principle group's both hate Christianity and include Muslim's whom believe wrongly that the Bible is corrupted when in fact it is not and Pure Anti Christs while the third are the misguided whom have believed the lies of the former including an author worse than Dan Brown that wrote a book attacking Paul some time back and whom was later proven to be wrong.

BUT Saul did do wrong, Christ redeemed him and PAUL did RIGHT.
edit on 4-7-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Saints do judge men or angel this side of the judgement seat the only fruit we are to examine is our own.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Someone's mad at us because we might judge the angels it's a hell of a battle.

To the point to where I don't see what I want really in this world

Stop looking through the bottom of a bottle maybe ? Then you may see what you want ....... More to the point it may be achievable

Just a thought

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

...and being sent to the gentiles so many today would not even be Christian...

You presume much. Of course there would not be so many Christians in the tradition of Saul, but you have no way of knowing how many Christians there would have been without Saul either.

And given the gross abuses of faith committed by the churches who do practice in the tradition of Saul, that really isn't much of a recommendation for his legitimacy. Nor are the contradictions easily found between the teachings of Jesus' ministry and Saul's teachings. But garbage in and garbage out, right?

What we do not know and cannot know is how much better Christianity could have and would have been, both historically and today, if not for Saul's interference.

...but hey I guess that is what the Devil really want's...

Indeed. Seems to me that the Devil would necessarily want to corrupt and taint the Lord's words and teachings and messages. Infiltration and corruption is a common method for sabotaging any group.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Dan Brown writes fiction though, no one should take it as factual.

And the stuff that inspired him, like Holy Blood Holy Grail, was almost entirely speculative.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Paul is a special person he's been 3 years after he got slammed To The Ground by Jesus there's been another 10 years figuring it all out in Arabia then he became the Apostle of the Gentiles and then in Acts 15 Peter agreed with him borax 18:22 something like that Peter agreed with him

So what's needed for salvation written by Paul he said one day all men will be judged by my gospel and it's found in 2 Corinthians 5
edit on 4-7-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

And talk about metaphysics in Scripture Chuck Missler stated that this world is a simulation .
Based on math probability and logic....past 10 to the negative 35th......there is no location for that to exist

.....there's some metaphysics for you.
So in the video Chuck missler's up there tapping on the podium saying it's not really there the only reason it feels solid is the electricity between the molecule

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

What we do not know and cannot know is how much better Christianity could have and would have been, both historically and today, if not for Saul's interference.

There would not have been a Christianity if not for Paul. He is the apostle that was sent to all Gentiles, hence Christianity.

Peter and Paul argued about it.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

question who's word you gonna give more credence to, Jesus or Paul?

me i'm gonna stick with Jesus.

Matthew 7 New American Standard Bible (NASB) Judging Others
7 “Do not judge so that you will not be judged. 2 For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and [a]by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. 3 Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ and behold, the log is in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye. 6 “Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

There would not have been a Christianity if not for Paul.

Silly me, here I thought there would have been no Christianity except for Jesus Christ! I guess if Jesus had known about Saul, then Jesus wouldn't have had to go through that whole crucifixion and resurrection thingee, eh? Would have been nice if someone had done Jesus a solid and told Him... could have saved Him much pain and suffering, ya know???

He is the apostle that was sent to all Gentiles...

So Saul said.

...hence Christianity.

Mental note... Jesus not necessary for Christianity... just Saul of Tarsus.

Peter and Paul argued about it.

And Saul persecuted Christians.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Both both of them..... Paul stated the whole world will be judged by his gospel then he said he didn't get it from men ....he got it from Jesus

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Silly me, here I thought there would have been no Christianity except for Jesus Christ! I guess if Jesus had known about Saul, then Jesus wouldn't have had to go through that whole crucifixion and resurrection thingee, eh? Would have been nice if someone had done Jesus a solid and told Him... could have saved Him much pain and suffering, ya know???

It appears you forgot the premises that Christ had to die for everyone. That was the way God chose for it to happen.

Mental note... Jesus not necessary for Christianity... just Saul of Tarsus.

Mental note... Boadicea doesn't understand the bible... just Saul of Tarsus.

And Saul persecuted Christians.

And Paul brought them to Christ.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

question who's word you gonna give more credence to, Jesus or Paul?

me i'm gonna stick with Jesus.

Matthew 7 New American Standard Bible (NASB) Judging Others
7 “Do not judge so that you will not be judged. 2 For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and [a]by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. 3 Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ and behold, the log is in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye. 6 “Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

He is saying not to be a hypocrite, but become righteous before you can help someone else change their ways.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

It appears you forgot the premises that Christ had to die for everyone. That was the way God chose for it to happen.

No, you forgot when you replaced Jesus for Saul as the source and origin of Christianity. Of course there is no Christianity without Jesus!!!

Christianity is not premised upon Saul of Tarsus preaching to the gentiles. Jesus certainly didn't tell us so. It is also your premise that Saul actually taught the gospels in the letter and spirit of Jesus. Saul did not.

Mental note... Boadicea doesn't understand the bible... just Saul of Tarsus.

LOL! Says the one who removed Jesus from Christianity and replaced him with Saul of Tarsus!!!

And Paul brought them to Christ.

Saul brought them to Saul under the guise of Christ. Big difference.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

No, you forgot when you replaced Jesus for Saul as the source and origin of Christianity. Of course there is no Christianity without Jesus!!!

I didn't know I needed to explain that Christ started it all to you. I thought that was given. Jesus changed Saul into Paul, and used him to start Christianity. Is that better?

Christianity is not premised upon Saul of Tarsus preaching to the gentiles. Jesus certainly didn't tell us so. It is also your premise that Saul actually taught the gospels in the letter and spirit of Jesus. Saul did not.

It was Paul that worked to bring Jesus's words to the Gentiles. Christ used him for that purpose.

Saul brought them to Saul under the guise of Christ. Big difference.

If you are correct then Christianity is not from Christ.

Then you believe that he did not die for the Sin of the world.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join