It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tr3b/ aurora/ astra over texas last night ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

My grandfather told me some cool stories too. I miss him. Didn't appreciate him enough. Great sense of humor. Sometimes I could tell when he was kidding.

edit on 7/7/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ziplock9000
ill debunk this "kite" theory here and now with this. 1st google triangle kites with lights not a single design or structure you see has 45 degree offset points at the end of the v shape they are all every single one of them a perfect triangle with some concave rear ends. 2nd every single kite structure isnt completely ridged while making a turn with a kite the ligths on them would not stay stationary you would see some movement of them due to the air currents around them during a turn.
3 whether this is an actual craft or its cgi is unknown but its not a kite. YouTube any of these kites they do not behave like this one in the air.

edit on 8-7-2020 by edharris79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ziplock9000
www.youtube.com...
kites behave much differently in the air
www.youtube.com...
even remote controlled behave much differently i cant find a single video of one of these kites making a slow turn like the suspected ufo without some well defined mechanical movement.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000
a reply to: edharris79

Kite. Posted all over the internet

See, this is the reason why people get irate with each other. Post some links to back-up your statement instead of just stating it as a 'fact' and then leaving the conversation.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: edharris79

I tried and could not find anything in my search.
I even used Google and I NEVER use Google!

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown
lol he cant i pretty much showed why this cant be a kite with videos i should have posted all ten pages of google search for led triangle or v shaped kites lol and none match the video. ive concluded either its cgi or something else but it aint a kite.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: circuitsports

My grandfather told me some cool stories too. I miss him. Didn't appreciate him enough. Great sense of humor. Sometimes I could tell when he was kidding.

I wish my grandpa would have told me some stories, never did - we have a picture of him as a cop in Chicago back in the 40's in a long lead filled smock with a tommy gun on the court steps with his partner - we think it was his fear of being killed by the mob that made him take a second job as a janitor to afford night classes in electronics that he took him down that path. I cant comment about other people in his industry but he kept his mouth shut to the grave, even both of his wives only knew he was working for Rockwell or some other company, never what he did.

He gave me a really cool Appollo souvenir once - I wish I still had it.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
everything gets bigger coming closer to the camera
a reply to: Kreeate

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Doesent look like a "tr3b". The one I saw was a black triangle with a round light in each corner and one dull round amber light in the middle, sort of looked like a window and maybe saw a face looking out of it.

Footage is pretty bad, the object in the video could be anything, I find footage like this kinda uninteresting and pointless especially when people mention blimps lol.

To me, it looks cheap flimsy and light but again the footage is so bad it could be anything.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: flipflop
everything gets bigger coming closer to the camera
a reply to: Kreeate

Obvious statement is obvious. I used this fact as the reasoning behind why I thought the object was moving.
edit on 9-7-2020 by Kreeate because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join