It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tr3b/ aurora/ astra over texas last night ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Doxanoxa
swamp gas is a better description. but do a little research and you wont find a single google image of any type of weather balloon that looks remotly like this whether you punt in v shapped or different shapes. as for blue shifts balloon/blimp it is interesting but the giant lights on the bottom would be visible. a weather baloon isnt gonna make a sweeping 180 degree turn and fly in a straight line remember they are controlled by the wind for the most part same goes for a KITE.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: edharris79
a reply to: Blue Shift
That blimp is kinda interesting

That was just a small prototype version of the one that was in development at the time. On the company’s website there’s a photo of a much larger prototype floating in their hanger in California from some years back.

The company is still in business, working on furthering the design.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
I have doubts over the stability of a v shaped design without any form of intelligent propulsion pulling off 180 degree turns and not wobbling or dipping with the wind i dont know

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: edharris79

That blue blimp is an un-powered prototype.

The actual airship is designed for powered flight at altitudes in excess of 65,000 FT.

A much larger version is currently in development for flights above 100,000FT using MHD “rockets” fueled by hydrogen bleed-off from the lifting cells.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Internal baffling coupled with gas transfer between cells and a rigid carbon fiber truss “keel” keeps turns tidy.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

that may be but that isnt any kind of liquids hydrogen or jet propulsion just glowing lights. if so you would probably see a mirage effect around those lights its not very clear but doesn't appear to be conventional.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

well whats this mystery company where is their web page you are getting all this information from

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

well whats this mystery company where is their web page you are getting all this information from

Look up JP Aerospace.

They’ve been around since the 1980’s.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I think the video is a fake.

There is nothing to scale the shape, and no reports of it being seen further down the line.

Plus we assume the shots been taken upwards, but it all works just the same if you look at it like you're above.

Lots of Tr3b shots are real I'm sure, but this one I don't think is.

(It's certainly not a weather balloon though!)

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Doxanoxa

The videographer’s responses seem somewhat strange. Why say ‘Bad’ of all things.

Perfectly stationary camera is also suspect.
edit on 4-7-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I’ve seen several UFO’s in real life, But why is there’s square pixels on video a reply to: edharris79

edit on 4-7-2020 by 2ndSEED because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2020 by 2ndSEED because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 2ndSEED

i have video from a cheap knock off go pro of my gf walking down the beach and its pixelated that doesn't really screem cgi

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Makes sense! I had a dumb Walgreens camera when I seen one up close wish I had a iPhone a reply to: edharris79

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Cooper Airship? Any words on size, or even just the height it was spotted at?

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

doesnt match any of their designs again this thing has 45 degree angles on the edge of its "wings" their designs are straight v shaped with lights on sides not bottom i dont believe this is them.
www.jpaerospace.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

doesnt match anything they have
www.jpaerospace.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doxanoxa

There is nothing to scale the shape, and no reports of it being seen further down the line.

Duh, cause it went to warp speed...🕶😜

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

doesnt match anything they have
www.jpaerospace.com...

I never said it did.

I was merely providing identification for the particular vehicle you used in your post.

It is odd, don’t you think, that so few people are even aware that blimps/airships are not always those elongated teardrop, or cigar shapes everyone assumes?

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   
While I can only say so much towards the video or what it may be...i find it most intriguing this thread hasn't been visited by any of about 4 active members who tend to know a thing or 2. Make of that what you will...

Been waiting all day Zaphod =)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Silly me, of course. Thanks.

TC

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join