It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well I'm sitting here at home Manning in the fort and I see the Air Force ejected a bear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Well I'm way too busy. Watch the whole thing that looks like a f-102 and I'm sure they did it see if they can handle a big old pilots ejection butt ROFL.

Yeah it must have been a long time ago huh I'm sure they're going to see if the bear would survive oh, my crack his back.

Through this thread out there to add to the new thread count and change the subject a little.

So in this world anything goes I guess it's to be expected and in 72 at Mountain Home Air Force Base and we had pictures of aircraft on the wall and they were all the modifications that they could do switching out Jets to props props to Jets straight wings the delta swept wings and I forget what else.

Yep they had a fb-111 f with turboprops they tried one of those.

But I saw two dozen aircraft always an official-looking drawings up on the walls all of them modified to the next logical step to see if it would work better ha. So they just had to shovel a bear out of injection see see if he cleared the tail fin I guess

edit on 4-7-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

No I'll probably be some cool footage at anybody got it.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I take it you've been drinking eh?
No link, no video, and you're incoherent.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

Just Google search for bear ejected from a Convair B-58 supersonic bomber. It's one of those tests that could only have been done in the 1960s. Crazy stuff.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadowhawk

I looked it up and it’s insane. In the name of science they ejected a bear out of a plane. They claim it survived unharmed, well at least until they euthanized and dissected it to study the impact on its organs.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Did they really do that? surprised they didn't drug the eff out of it and just MRI the guy. If they did kill it for this that is truly effed up

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I hope the freaks that did that will be the subjects in the next "experiment" then.
F the people that harm animals ! They are lesser humans

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: Shadowhawk

I looked it up and it’s insane. In the name of science they ejected a bear out of a plane. They claim it survived unharmed, well at least until they euthanized and dissected it to study the impact on its organs.

I hope it was Smokey. That s.o.b. put me under a lot of pressure as a child making me believe that only I could prevent forest fires.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Apparently all the bears survived apart from one, but they didn't survive unscathed.

When US Air force ejected drugged BEARS from world’s first supersonic jet bomber

Upon landing, the bears were checked over for any injuries. Some did suffer broken bones, internal injuries and bruising but no bears died in the test flight ejections. According to a few sources, There was one fatality among the animals during testing. One bear had a brain condition that wasn’t detected prior to the flight and the physical strain during the ejection killed the animal. Two other bears suffered minor fractures and bruising during their flights.

They should have used prisoners like pedos' and murderers, but thats just my view. Poor bears.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt
No that's just him normally. No one else gets why either.

new topics

top topics

join