It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chef Ramsay Destroyed By Italian Girl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I subscribed to this channel after this video. This charming woman, with help of her American husband, not only shows how bad "Italian-American" cuisine is but she also shows how to do it the right way.

She's not a famous chef, just an Italian girl that cooks homestyle. And that's all it took to get Ramsay's butt kicked big time. She not even tried to do that, she's just honest.

Her recipe is simple as it should be. The quality of the ingredients is important, that's how you make good food.
edit on 4-7-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Excellent video. I'm a Ramsey fan but sometimes he goes way overboard on his recipes. Simple is good.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Meh, prefer the mushrooms, the chilli, the cream, and parsley, stick the traditional recipe.
Topped with pepper

Each to their own

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Meh, prefer the mushrooms, the chilli, the cream, and parsley, stick the traditional recipe.
Topped with pepper

Each to their own

I like those ingredients too and you can make good pasta with them, but that's not carbonara.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I got some good ones. They always pick on Babish, if you don't know who he is, he's a hipster Youtube cook.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Lol....her voice is annoying as Ramsays. The recipe ( hers ) is authentic - however serving into a pyramid pile in the final shot is crap.

On another note however all food/recipes is up to how you want to make it or evolve it. Been around cafes/restaurants 30 odd years.

Picture this. You buy a Mercedes and drive it out. The Merc salesman says you must bring it back to our dealership for servicing. And BTW you must buy your sunglasses from our Merc shop.

See how stupid that sounds.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Lol....her voice is annoying as Ramsays. The recipe ( hers ) is authentic - however serving into a pyramid pile in the final shot is crap.

I think she served the right amount of pasta, her husband and her were sharing the same plate. One portion wouldn't be enough. Anyway, she's doing old Italian homestyle.

"Mangia bene, caca forte e non aver paura della morte". (My father used to say that).
edit on 4-7-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

No issue with the portion just the shape. Tried to be like a TV Chef after all

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I think the portion is for one person in my home. I need to contact Augustus, he surely knows where to buy nice guanciale in my area.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Rosario's in Montclair. Old school Italian butcher, he also makes obscenely good nduja.

edit on 4-7-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Rosario's in Montclair. Old school Italian butcher, he also makes obscenely good nduja.

You did it again. You da man !

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Nice! Thanks for posting, enjoyed the video, I'll check out the rest of his videos when I can.

This reminded me of the 2 Italian Grandma's trying frozen pizza, lmao!!

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
We've been following an Italian couple on YouTube who traveled the Pan-American Highway from Alaska to the tip of Argentina in a old 1990 Ford truck and truck camper they purchased once they got here for the trip. I believe they spent less than $2k on it. LOL! After reaching the tip of Argentina they got stuck in South America due to the virus. Eventually they were permitted to travel to an airport to fly back to Italy. Now there and unable to travel, they have been remodeling their small house up in the mountains, growing a garden, teaching their subscribers about the Italian language, and cooking. It's not their channel's original purpose, but we've been enjoying the beautiful scenery, learning about life there and their culture. We've been really impressed with how true Italian food is so simple and fresh....unlike the American version. They recently did Carbonara and it mirrors what this lady made in your video....even the presentation.

top topics

join