It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New FREE eBook Released - The Genesis CAD Model

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleMikey

As a Christian, I believe the only way of breaking the Reincarnation Cycle is to believe in Jesus, however I'm not here to preach or proselytize since that is usually frowned upon on a Secular Forum.

As a Christian, you've taken a strange and non-Christian standpoint on this issue that IS NOT biblical. While the Bible does speak about transformative resurrection, there is no reincarnation as it is typically defined.

The "mystery" lies within how we are transformed by the Holy Spirit, that lives "within" us through faith in Jesus Christ. In the future, we will be resurrected and transformed into heavenly beings. As verse 46 points out below, as humans, we did not start out as a spiritual being that became a natural being, like Jesus did. We do not become like Jesus until AFTER we've lived out our human physical existence.

You should read all of 1 Corinthians 15 and 2 Corinthians 5.

1 Corinthians 15:45-49

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Not sure why I am wasting my time here. I just remembered that you are the former pastor turned heretic of scripture from Festus, Missouri named Mike Hoggard.

Goodbye.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I'm not Pastor Mike, however I'll take it as a great compliment.

As far as Reincarnation is concerned...

I've spent years, on many various forums both Christian and non Christian, challenging anyone to show me in the Bible that Reincarnation was false.

So far, not a single person has even come close.

It's always the same thing...

Reincarnation is not Biblical because I say so.

Lol.

Christianity will continue to die until the Christian Community wakes up to the lies that have been taught for centuries now.

"God is Love and will burn you forever!"

Get out of here with that non-Christian, non Biblical garbage. The World is on to you now.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I've spent years, on many various forums both Christian and non Christian, challenging anyone to show me in the Bible that Reincarnation was false.

Like many others before you, you have confused reincarnation with resurrection. They are not the same.

Plus, you have failed to prove that there was any reincarnation event as it relates to Adam and Eve. When God told Adam and Eve that they would die if they ate from the Tree of Knowledge, they did. They died a human death that they would not have experienced otherwise if they had been able to stay in the Garden of Eden and eat from the Tree of Life. Your explanations for such things have lacked all common sense, not to mention a lack of biblical back up. Adam only had one wife and I've already proven that to you with scripture.
edit on 13-7-2020 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join