It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Starting to Feel Bad for JOE BIDEN - He is Allowing Himself to be Used and Embarrassed.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: underpass61

It’s even harder to believe this time and they’ve already forgotten. Guys NOBODY is voting for Biden.

They don't get it at all. The moderates aren't going to vote for Biden if they vote at all, and thanks to the last 3 1/2 years of liberal anti-Trump insanity and violence they've forced most of his supporters (old and new) even farther underground. Seriously, who wants to risk getting your car door keyed or a broken window for a Trump 2020 bumper sticker? They will have no one to blame but themselves when REEEE 2020 hits.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Lol
Susan youtube video Rice has thrown her hat into the ring for vp.

Please please please let joe pick her

If she’s our next POTUS I’m blaming you, Brody.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist
As if I created the bengazi video.
Lol

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That was clever😂 it took a second for me to appreciate

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke

Well, obviously Fox News will do anything to make Biden look good, right?

Fox simply reported what the biased polling agency they hired came back with.

Gotta give em credit, at least they reported it. If CNN does a poll and the result isn't what they wanted, they just pretend the poll doesn't exist. Kinda like the CDC gun violence study the gun control crowd still pretends never happened because the results weren't what they wanted.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

a reply to: underpass61

It’s even harder to believe this time and they’ve already forgotten. Guys NOBODY is voting for Biden.

They don't get it at all. The moderates aren't going to vote for Biden if they vote at all, and thanks to the last 3 1/2 years of liberal anti-Trump insanity and violence they've forced most of his supporters (old and new) even farther underground. Seriously, who wants to risk getting your car door keyed or a broken window for a Trump 2020 bumper sticker? They will have no one to blame but themselves when REEEE 2020 hits.

This is precisely why I don't buy political merch. Why make yourself a target for the violent Left?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The reason is because he is guilty of sedition and crimes against children.

Right there along with Obama, Hillary and many many many others.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I thought Gabbard and Wang had good ideas, not perfect, but good fresh energy. When you align with the Left, you have to go along all the way or be eaten. They didn't. All that's left is Biden...hanging onto his last few rational thoughts.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I hear that Joe Biden's former White House physician even believes he has developed dementia.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I hear that Joe Biden's former White House physician even believes he has developed dementia.

Where'd you hear that?

ETA: Nevermind, just saw the thread.
edit on 6 7 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Biden thinks Hillary could pull it off hiding her crazy twirks and cognitive malfunctions for years and almost made it president so why can't I?

And pardon me for saying so but... the US with it some 330 million citizens has some brilliant and capable good people for the POTUS seat but for some reason they are fed people like biden, hillary..trump for that position. Did you guys never think..Ahummm...can it be there is something very wrong with the way the POTUS elections are held? Maybe an even better question...why is it organised the way it is.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

Biden thinks Hillary could pull it off hiding her crazy twirks and cognitive malfunctions for years and almost made it president so why can't I?

And pardon me for saying so but... the US with it some 330 million citizens has some brilliant and capable good people for the POTUS seat but for some reason they are fed people like biden, hillary..trump for that position. Did you guys never think..Ahummm...can it be there is something very wrong with the way the POTUS elections are held? Maybe an even better question...why is it organised the way it is.

Trump is doing or trying hard to do everything we elected him to do. I can't say that about any other past president in my lifetime, not sorry.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara
That's why I said it's sad that the best volunteer the Democrat party could attract is a man with Dementia.

Think about how sorry that is.

How the Democratic party has fallen.

edit on 7/6/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WIKDHOTSNOMAN
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The reason is because he is guilty of sedition and crimes against children.

Right there along with Obama, Hillary and many many many others.

The New York Times conducted an exhaustive investigation of Joe Biden.

They found that he's made hundreds of Women, Little Girls, and certain Men uncomfortable, due to his sniffing, groping, squeezing, goosing, ogling, and insults....

But other than those nothing-burgers, he's an upstanding guy!

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Did the host of this Joe Biden conference call introduce him as "pathetic"?

Brief Clip: twitter.com...

And he was shocked into introducing himself as his own husband.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Don't worry old Joe will not remember being used...

I'm kind of jealous of Joe... He can watch Game of Thrones 100 times like it was the first time he saw it each time.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Don't worry old Joe will not remember being used...

I'm kind of jealous of Joe... He can watch Game of Thrones 100 times like it was the first time he saw it each time.

Those who are familiar with National Security Briefings say this inability to retain information will hinder a President Joe Biden greatly.

If you reference a development in the IRAN top-secret nuke program, and President Joe has forgotten the basic briefing on the program, the new development will have no meaning to him. Potentially very dangerous.

But Iran and Russia will have the perfect U.S. President, from their perspective.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Can you imagine the shock of seeing Ned die over and over😂

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

We say that every four years. There’s a long running joke about a douche and a turd sandwich

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Can you imagine the shock of seeing Ned die over and over😂

Biden's house once a week.... OH NOOOOoooo NOT NED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join