It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Starting to Feel Bad for JOE BIDEN - He is Allowing Himself to be Used and Embarrassed.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If Trump should win (that is if he even runs, given all signs of his rapid neurological decline due to FTD), I look forward to his plans for his second term, particularly the not dropping bombs part.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

There was just some prosecutions of mail in ballot fraud happening.

I'm not a great fan of mail in ballots but they do give those unable to attend on the day their opportunity to participate , there have been examples of mail in fraud in my country too but the fact they have been exposed and prosecuted here and over there seems to show the system is working for the most part.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

If a Dementia Trump can pull off 1/4th of www.promiseskept.com...# during his second term, it will make him all the more remarkable, for America/Americans, and to Historians.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Listen again. He say's "Jill Biden's husband Joe Biden."

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Biden phenomenon is a good example of what happens to some people that are lifelong liars and cheaters.

Biden has been a mental case since the day he was born 🥴

So I guess the Trump phenomenon is a perfect example of what happens to some other people who are lifelong liars and cheaters.
Biden obviously didn't lie and cheat enough as he failed to get the top job while Trump got through first time ,interesting.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Saturday, July 4, 2020

He reminds me of someone who has been forced to go along with a scheme, or face being punished in some way.

Anyway, I'm starting to feel sorry for Joe Biden, due to the predicament he's in. Anyone else feeling this way yet?

He is Allowing Himself to be Used

There are some around here who feel the same about ATS members, here are some of a multitude of times where you post the same thing in different threads, who is using you?

I wont be voting for any of the 2 pensioners to be POTUS as I am english but before ATS goes away, I will highlight some "odd" behavior.

Expect a fiery speech from President Trump blah blah 1

Expect a fiery speech from President Trump blah blah 2

Federal law enforcement officials blah blah 1

Federal law enforcement officials blah blah 2

Federal law enforcement officials blah blah 3

head of the WHO be celebrating blah blah 1

Head of the WHO celebrating blah blah 2

thats all I could be bothered to check today, sorry if it seems ridiculous to bring it up but why do you post in this manner, I have not seen any other members do this as consistently as yourself, repetition after repetition, twitter link after twitter link

deny ignorance...lol

edit on 4-7-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: photo rules of J A M

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

You do make a very good point. I have noticed it at times and it always struck me as odd. I do remember a ATS user calling CWM out on it but never got a response.
I did some digging on it and found a very odd link to another user. But I don’t want to delve into that whole thing as I am sure you have seen the same link between the two also.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Sure. So how's that wall coming? And where's his fabulous healthcare plan? Not sure he's going to have time to get to that 1/4.

No doubt in my mind and many others that he's neurologically declining.

This from 2018.

More recently we have fewer and fewer public appearances, uncontrollable twitching of the right arm and shoulder, the front leaning posture, slurring of speech, inability to complete a sentence, memory lapses, balance issues, leg dragging, shuffling walk, drugged appearances, late appearances, cut short appearances, mood swings, body writhing, loss of concentration and focus, inability to find words, more and more word salad like in my last post,

All very noticeable to those who pay attention. People will be shocked by what's coming.

Also, I am not saying that at his age, Biden may not have similar issues starting to develop, but in the race of whose dementia is more incapacitating, Trump is clearly the front runner here.

edit on 4-7-2020 by GravitySucks because: Fixed video

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I'm Starting to Feel Bad for JOE BIDEN - He is Allowing Himself to be Used and Embarrassed.

I don't.

After decades of effing people over ?

He deserves to be mocked.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   
The only part of me that feels bad for him is the 1% of me that isn’t sure that he’s guilty as charged. So unless I’m completely wrong about him I won’t feel bad. That’s a lie. I will feel bad. This is elder abuse and I’m an RN. There is a part of me that is very upset at how unethical this is. His wife must be a real POS.

I wouldn’t worry too much about cheating until they come up with a decent excuse for Biden to duck the debates.
When that happens, it’s time to fight for Trump because if that happens it’s too late for a legitimate election

But you’re spot on about the person behind all this knowing that Biden isn’t capable of winning on his own
edit on 4-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

What if it’s Trump? He gets blamed for everything else. Wouldn’t that be hilarious? Trump and Biden like Wonka and Slugworth.
edit on 4-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I wouldn’t worry too much about cheating until they come up with a decent excuse for Biden to duck the debates.

I would imagine that with the lack of campaigning due to the virus Biden is looking forward to the debates , he can talk about policy as Trump talks about himself while repeating the same old rhetoric.

Being a career politician I think Biden will destroy Trump in the debates because he has a grasp on the issues , something Trump lacks.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Mr Gortex, I’ve been following you for a long time and I rarely agree with you but I always respect you.
I know you are too intelligent to believe Biden has any hope in the debates. I don’t think Biden could beat Trump even in his prime. But you know, and I know that you know that Biden has mid stage dementia. I take care of 145 elderly people for a living. Less than ten of them are worse than Joe.
You trying to convince me that Joe is a functional adult is like me trying to convince you that Trump has great hair.
The debates are going to be epically cringeworthy. Worse than the prince Andrew interview. Even I will be looking for a table to hide under from embarrassment.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Trump ran twice not once.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Every american leader that i have been alive to observe has been a tool for TPTB. It doesn't matter who wins there, its just lip service to the loudest sheep.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody
"It doesn't matter who wins there, its just lip service to the loudest sheep."

You say that until your health insurance goes from 300 a month to 800 a month. Elections have real world consequences.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Are you kidding me?
He has been Biden his time in Congress
for decades. The Student Loan ripoff,
the credit card interest rate ripoff,
the Red China ripoff. Shell Companies.
now he is Hiden Biden.
Stay Focused,Stay True.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: xoseph
Listen again. He say's "Jill Biden's husband Joe Biden."

Naah, I listened to it 3-4 times; that's not what I heard. He pretty clearly IMO says "I'm Joe Biden's husband, Joe Biden"

Mind boggling how nobody in the DNC has tried to intervene and end this madness. Assuming his handlers allow him to participate, this guy is going to get eviscerated by Trump during the debates. It's not even that I feel Trump is a particularly skilled debater, but I see him interrupting and haranguing JoePa to the point where starts malfunctioning.

The ultimate irony being that for the past 5 years, the rallying cry for the TDS crowd has been Trump is "mentally unfit for POTUS", and now they are pinning their hopes of unseating Trump on a man whose cognitive abilities are fading before our very eyes.

It's kind of sickening TBH, I don't necessarily feel sorry for Joe after the account of his sexual assault surfaced; in some way this could be construed as karma in action. Nevertheless, I feel the folks pulling Joe's puppet strings, the behind the scenes ventriloquists in the DNC, should be made to answer for this. What kind of political party exposes a senile, broken-down man to this type of treatment? I don't care how slimy Biden's acted in the past, dragging along his propped up corpse through a presidential campaign isn't right, in fact it's disgusting.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I would imagine that with the lack of campaigning due to the virus Biden is looking forward to the debates , he can talk about policy as Trump talks about himself while repeating the same old rhetoric.

Being a career politician I think Biden will destroy Trump in the debates because he has a grasp on the issues , something Trump lacks.

Are you actually watching any of Biden's video montage posted not only here, but elsewhere on the 'Net? How can you honestly think that?

o_O

8-10 years ago, I feel Biden-Trump debates would've been an intriguing, action-packed slug-fest of a debate. Now the only way Biden makes it through the debate process politically unscathed is if Trump royally screws up, like clearly mocking Biden's condition. Maybe this is the play: rack up sympathy points from Trump verbally thrashing Joe about the stage.

"Grasp on the issues"!? HE DOES NOT HAVE A FIRM GRASP ON HIS OWN NAME. Even if you're right, and there is some fleeting spark of political acuity left in Joe's mind, he clearly lacks the ability to articulate it at this point.

Unless there is some magical pill out there that, like in the film "Limitless", can boost neural function, Joe is going to crash and burn, it's a question of when, not if.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

EXACTLY! The first time Trump interrupts or talks too fast or makes 2 points at once Biden’s brain is going to short circuit and he’ll be standing in front of the whole world like Carrie at her prom.

The fact that some people think the exact same about Trump has me questioning reality.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I dont feel bad for him, you reap what you sow, he aint nothing but an antique pull string doll on the fritz.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join