It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Starting to Feel Bad for JOE BIDEN - He is Allowing Himself to be Used and Embarrassed.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Saturday, July 4, 2020

In April 2019, just after announcing that he is running for President of the United States, a reporter asked Joe Biden what caused him to try again, after 2 unsuccessful attempts in the past. To this very day, he's never directly answered WHY he's running again, other than to beat President Trump...to get him out of the White House.

Even though Joe Biden has intentionally removed himself from regular interactions with reporters, and is not interacting with Democrat voters at all, he's making many mistakes when talking, even during carefully scripted online video appearances. Here is one from yesterday (7.3.2020).

The presumptive Democrat nominee for president was speaking to the National Education Association annual conference, and union president Lily Eskelsen Garcia touted Jill Biden’s membership in the largely compulsory organization.

She then introduced Biden, who said, “I’m Joe Biden’s Husband, Joe Biden.

He didn’t correct himself and launched into his remarks.
Source w/video: www.breitbart.com...

Look at the brief video clip of Joe Biden in the article. He reminds me of someone who has been forced to go along with a scheme, or face being punished in some way. It seems like "someone" is abusing a mentally vulnerable Elderly person, using intimidation as their weapon.

Anyway, I'm starting to feel sorry for Joe Biden, due to the predicament he's in. Anyone else feeling this way yet?

Also, whoever is behind the scheme that catapulted Joe Biden to be the Democratic Presidential nominee, is also likely behind whatever is being set up to ensure that Joe Biden beats President Trump in November.

This person or group knows that Americans will not elect a U.S. President who already has mild Dementia. They realize that "cheating" is the only way to get Joe Biden into the White House.

Since Joe Biden is pushing hard for mail-in voting, instead of people going to polling places, it's likely that some kind of sophisticated large-scale mail-in voting fraud is planned. But I have no clue how that would/could be pulled off. Do any of my savvy AboveTopSecret colleagues have an idea how mass mail-in voter fraud can be successfully executed in this country?

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/4/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Being used big time.
He has to come out of the basement sooner or later and when he does, the jig will be up for Biden.
I have noticed his gate in that he is taking slightly hunched forward unusually short steps these days. Also, it seems his speech is indicative of Parkensons non-visual symptoms in that he speaks before his mind begins to digest what he wants to say.
He should be in a nursing facility rather than the White House.

I can't sleep tonight.
edit on 4-7-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT
I understand what you're saying. Most Americans are now noticing how Joe is deteriorating.

This means the people who put him in the race and pumped him quickly above Bernie Sanders, knew that Joe couldn't beat President Trump. Even Barack Obama asked Joe not to run...three times!

So, these people who propped up Biden must have a "plan" for getting him into the White House. I wonder who they are?

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Save it!!! Joe Biden hasn't done one God damn thing for this
country in all of his years in politics. And he and Barack Obama
couldn't create one job in eight years even without a pandemic.

They just talk against the only guy in town who doesn't just talk.

The left are so embarrassing.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
hes not allowing himself, hes being exploited............

he wants one thing obviously, but he cant keep his head or his thoughts together and is just trying to do what everyone around him wants him to do.......

Again like Pelosi hes suffering advanced dementia both these people need to be removed for no confidence........

And who ever is pushing them needs to be held accountable.........

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The Biden phenomenon is a good example of what happens to some people that are lifelong liars and cheaters.

Biden has been a mental case since the day he was born 🥴

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids
Opinion noted. I'll mark you down as not in the "feel bad for Joe" camp. Not yet.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   
No need to worry about Joe. He can hold his own, especially if the first debate involves drinking water one handed, running up a ramp, walking a straight line, having a plan, or completing a sentence.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

So you're saying a man with 42 years of political experience doesn't know he's being exploited. His dementia has caused him to be singularly focused on winning, and being overly reliant on handlers?

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Biden phenomenon is a good example of what happens to some people that are lifelong liars and cheaters.

Biden has been a mental case since the day he was born 🥴

Well, it's obvious from the old videos of Joe Biden that he's been mentally "different". Maybe people in Delaware like their leaders to be sort of goofy...the type who would make their campaign slogan "no malarkey".

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
No need to worry about Joe. He can hold his own, especially if the first debate involves drinking water one handed, running up a ramp, walking a straight line, having a plan, or completing a sentence.

Joe hasn't been so eager to show his mental or physical abilities as of late. Yesterday, President Trump challenged Joe Biden to take a Dementia Test, and the two compare their scores. Biden has yet to respond, AFAIK.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Hope they both take the test. On live TV.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Do any of my savvy AboveTopSecret colleagues have an idea how mass mail-in voter fraud can be successfully executed in this country?

In Western democracies individual Election results can be challenged and investigated so any real fraud can be exposed , reports seem to show mail in voter fraud seems to have little or no negative effects on results.

A study published in 2017 by Barry C. Burden, David T. Canon, Kenneth R. Mayer and Donald P. Moynihan looked at reforms making it easier to register to vote. They found that “Unlike Election Day registration, and contrary to conventional wisdom, the results show that early voting generally helps Republicans. We conclude with implications for partisan manipulation of election laws.” So much for the Republican myth.

But a study by Ethan Kaplan and Haishan Yuan published in 2020 concludes, “We find substantial positive impacts of early voting on turnout equal to 0.22 percentage points of additional turnout per additional early voting day. We also find greater impacts on women, Democrats, independents, and those of child-bearing and working age.”
www.brookings.edu...

I remember in 2016 the same concerns were raised before that Election but as Trump won those fears were shown to be incorrect , unless it was Republicans who committed the fraud on that occasion.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks
So finally we find a Democrat who's technically smart enough to mesh Fox News commentary on Joe Biden, with excerpts of President Trump making speaking errors. Took em long enough, LOL.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

Hope they both take the test. On live TV.

Debate #1 will probably be the Mental Faculties test.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Your just now being embarrassed I was embarrassed for him with his cornpop story and telling every one to listen to a record player.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
Thank-you for sharing that study. I suppose the only way for MASS mail-in voter fraud to be successfully implemented, is if enough Democrat/Republican election judges in a few swing states collude to ensure Biden wins, AND there are enough mail-in ballots to make a difference.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

There was just some prosecutions of mail in ballot fraud happening. Im sure you saw it, if not ill take the time to dig it up. They were stealing them out of mailboxes (which is also a separate mail fraud penalty).

I just had a similar conversation with a peer who wants to redesign a system that worked when i designed it 10 years ago, but has stopped working as well because of user error. I told them to learn what was in place first, fix it, then we can look at a different solution.

My reasoning is that until you resolve the issues that plague the current system, you have no idea how to build out the new system. Its like getting pregnant to save a marriage.

As to the topic, no sympathy for Biden. He's a career player in the dirtiest game in town. Reap what you sow.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
Your just now being embarrassed I was embarrassed for him with his cornpop story and telling every one to listen to a record player.

I've never been embarrassed for Joe, because he's always been so feisty. It's always been humorous. But now, he seems to feel the weight of his mistakes, and is comprehending that he is not "right" in the mind. That's why I'm feeling bad for the current Joe Biden.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join