It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me understand something

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
For years I have been in tune to the theory that there are evil elites. For years I have discussed what is the next big move or what is their end game. To me... Covid19 is the move. A pandemic is the big event we have been waiting for. For it to be viewed as a conspiracy is baffling to me. Isn't this the thing we predicted or expected them to unleash on us? Isn't the fact that people are calling it a false flag or a hoax what they needed in order to inflict it upon us? We say, for years, that there is a hidden evil force. We say for years, they are trying to eliminate us... We said for years that we need to wake up and people are sheep... Isn't it suspect that there are now so many "woke" people? This is real. This is the attack we have always warned about. We need to unite as they try to divide.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
If ghislaine maxwell talks, and the right people listen...it will go a looong way towards uncovering the evil and exposing those who need exposing. That exposition will then unite the masses of world against them and the division they have caused. Here's hoping... reply to: asinapi1

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: asinapi1
Perhaps the true answer is that there have always been many elites, all composed of human and therefore flawed people, all in competition with each other as much as with anybody else.
If there is no "one" elite, then the problem of trying to puzzle out the one elite's motives disappears.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I can not say covid-19 is "The Move". There have been plenty of opportunities through the past 20 years to excite the herd to panic but they haven't done it until now.
The globalist elite have recognized that they have sufficiently brainwashed enough of the public through the educational system to the point the violent radical wing of their organization can be mobilized to attack our republic strategically and in force.
With the democratic left in their pocket as well, they have a very good chance, maybe even certainly, a golden opportunity to bring down our Republic.
Make no mistake. We are in a war for the survival of our republic....
edit on 4-7-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Very naive. If they only wanted to eliminate us millions possibly
billions would be dead by now. What you don't understand is
what they truly want. They want to be Gods. Immortality.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Naive? How is that a positive contribution to a discussion?

originally posted by: carsforkids

Very naive. If they only wanted to eliminate us millions possibly
billions would be dead by now. What you don't understand is
what they truly want. They want to be Gods. Immortality.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Naive? How is that a positive contribution to a discussion?

It wasn't any kind of contribution. It was an observation.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI
A hundred years ago Woodrow Wilson famously said Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
Do you think that group is still around?

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck
So Woodrow Wilson was a conspiracy theorist. The question is valid only if he was right.
I grew up as a student of history, which is visibly driven by competing elites.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Is there a power behind the elite? Will they be used in the end times by the world power to come?

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
A hundred years ago Woodrow Wilson famously said Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.

Any ideas to whom or what he referenced?

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   

im reading a book about the illuminati
cancer has increased 3000 percent over the last 30 years funny that a?
my brtother died of it last year my aunt will die of it next month....
wrelcome to the rabbit hole

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Any ideas to whom or what he referenced?

Don't know since it is only spoken of below a wispier, but the implication is they are very powerful.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
It was supposed to be holographic aliens, project bluebeam or something like that.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: drussell41

edit on 4-7-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: misterassist69

im reading a book about the illuminati
wrelcome to the rabbit hole

If they're in control of our food supply then I would say yes, they are in on it. Our food (in the USA) has been poisoned by corporations including but not limited to Kraft, Monsanto, etc. since the 70s. Chemicals added to and used on our food are what I believe to be causing a majority of not only cancer but other health issues as well, including diabetes and obesity. People who don't eat processed food are generally far healthier than the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWestenvery true im on a diet wright now was living of of bad calories cola enrgy drink loads of Sugar wat they want us to eat
i suggest downloading a food app for evrybodys whos overweight it helped me alot

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: misterassist69
a reply to: HalWestenvery true im on a diet wright now was living of of bad calories cola enrgy drink loads of Sugar wat they want us to eat
i suggest downloading a food app for evrybodys whos overweight it helped me alot

My triglycerides were 1300 in 2007. I stopped eating or drinking anything with High Fructose Corn Syrup (it's not easy, almost everything canned, boxed or bottled has it) and my Tris dropped in half. I am trying a new(ish) med for Triglycerides and we'll see if it helps or not. I wish it were easy to go fresh and homemade but it's not always possible.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I suggest visiting the 2019 Bilderberg Conference and seeing the over 200 world leaders, industry leaders, tech company reps and even military generals as well as the companies they represent. You will see that a very high number of them correspond to the companies pushing the covert operation viral intel deception not just in North America, but in Europe Australia and other aligned powers. Space wars, the weaponization of social media, and a stable world order were some of the more prominent topics of discussion.

Its funny I see Stacy Abrams was a visiting rep last year, and this year her name has become a significant voice for a particular demographic through social media mostly.

The #BLM Super PAC has a private circle of contacts and groups that they use to coordinate marching orders and targets of destruction/harassment. Stacy Abrams plays a key role, ergo her presence at the conference last year.

I have been spamming the Bilderberg and General Mcchrystal AI weapons Super PAC to my local government twitter feed. The policy group the mayor, the sheriff, several local news. It has lead to some mild gang-stalking, but I am fully ready to accept what the fates determine for forcing this charade on us. It has led to some citizens who otherwise would not know of any of these groups or their meetings getting the information they need.

One lady called in to the open discussion and tore into the entire Emergency policy group promising to make it her sole mission and task to get them all removed from office. These are the people I am trying to engage, because they have the time and the network to follow through with that promise.

So despite the increased harassment and surveillance, I will continue to spam these open plans to the very public social media feeds of my local reps and the city and county and the local affiliate news.

The war has come to us all, and we must all do our part to fight this information war! It always starts local, because it is your city council and mayor they will come to replace next as well as your state reps and judges. You will also notice the purchase and shutdowns of local newspapers from an ideological opposed group and certain markets eliminating conservative or non overly liberal media groups, further corrupting the minds of the listening , viewing, and reading audience.

We have to hit them where they took the war, to their very own social media accounts of the agents the globalist powers are trying to replace your local executive, legislative, and judicial governments with.

That way the 1200 strong grandmas voting group in your county can tell EVERYONE they know about the plans and shame the globally appointed stooges out with recall elections or election defeats. Do not underestimate the civic power of retired seniors, they can absolutely break a target they set their sights on.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
This.....

"im reading a book about the illuminati
wrelcome to the rabbit hole "

Is directly related to this...….

"f they're in control of our food supply then I would say yes, they are in on it. Our food (in the USA) has been poisoned by corporations including but not limited to Kraft, Monsanto, etc. since the 70s. Chemicals added to and used on our food are what I believe to be causing a majority of not only cancer but other health issues as well, including diabetes and obesity. People who don't eat processed food are generally far healthier than the rest of us. "

To help the OP understand I will give my observations in support of Thread To[pic.

A long long time ago someone figured out how the Human body worked in relation to Nature....they learned that Parasitic/Bacterial infections were the cause of all Illnesses....so they listed and Mapped the constellation of Symptoms and impacts one by one and named them different Diseases and then they began to fine-tune the Bug so it could cause greater damage in any of these given areas or so-called 'diseases"..then they cornered the market on remedial or curative impacts or Pharma and the Medical Industry in general..

They used a natural normally occurring but potentially deadly parasitic/Bacterial infection only they knew about to Farm us all like Animals.

Chemicals sympathetic to the growth and happiness of these bugs has been intentionally fed to Humanity globally via our food and water chains....globally....= Humanitarian Terrorism = different rules.

Research Pleomorphic Bacteria....and you will understand....Dr.Hulda Clark has some excellent books that really help explain how we get these bugs and how to easily kill them.

www.goodreads.com...

new topics

top topics

join