It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown departure of the President

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: face23785

The real scary part is there are actually people who think Trump belongs on Mount Rushmore.
Obama wasn't perfect but he was a President unlike the current incumbent

What's interesting is that the President had nothing scheduled after 11.30 yesterday , more golf I guess.

Is it difficult for you to get through the day having all that hatred for one person? Your life must really suck when Trump does something good for us.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

a reply to: face23785

Maybe try to keep at least semi-informed on the latest goings on in the country?

Enjoy the tax cuts you'll be paying for the "goings on" for quite some time , Trump has raised your credit card debt but lessened your standing in the world , the stock market bubble fed by National Debt was a risk before COVID the virus has just added to it.

We are not globalists
We dont care about world standing
We do care about the renegotiated trade deal with China
We do care about the new renegotiated nafta.
We do care the nato bums are paying their fair share.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Is it difficult for you to get through the day having all that hatred for one person? Your life must really suck when Trump does something good for us.

Poor Hal , no intellect to debate so resorts to the same old same old.
Truth hurts I guess.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Poor Hal , no intellect to debate so resorts to the same old same old.
Truth hurts I guess.

Oh you are so wrong. I just see what you're doing and it's nothing more than partisan political trolling. I wish you would go back to your previous discussion style based on facts and not all of this anti-Trump garbage, it was nice to see your opinions about other issues. Attacking someone's intelligence based on a reply they made to you is weak. Very weak.

Saying the president is out golfing because his itinerary is blank is just ignorant and shows the person doesn't have a clue.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: face23785
Remember last year for Thanksgiving? I think it was when the media was ragging on him for playing golf and he was actually in the air on his way to Afghanistan to visit the troops.

They don't always telegraph where he's going for security reasons.

That makes sense. It's too bad trump plays puppet for the military industrial complex and TPTB. A real gift to the troops would be to send them back home and not be a puppet like the POTUS'before him.

You are living in a different reality than everyone else apparently.

Trump is the only one trying to get troops to come home, his generals are bad mouthing threatening to quit, and practically running a soft coup because they don't like Trump pulling troops.

He really could not be doing more than he already is to reduce a military deployment.

O Bull #ing #. Trump has given the military more parameters to bomb targets which increased civilian casualties by 300%. He has allowed indefinite stay in iraq and Afghanistan and is not tweeting one word about how he really wants to leave.

Keep watching your fox news propaganda.
edit on Sat Jul 4 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Saying the president is out golfing because his itinerary is blank is just ignorant and shows the person doesn't have a clue.

Donald Trump headed for the golf course on Friday, starting the long Independence Day weekend hitting the links even after the country the day before set a single-day record for new coronavirus cases.
www.independent.co.uk... tml

Quelle Surprise !
He was playing golf.... now , as you were saying ?

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Donald Trump headed for the golf course on Friday, starting the long Independence Day weekend hitting the links even after the country the day before set a single-day record for new coronavirus cases.
www.independent.co.uk... tml

Quelle Surprise !
He was playing golf.... now , as you were saying ?

As usual it went right over your head. Did you hear it? Sssshhhhhhhooooooooooooo!!!!!

You didn't know that's what he was doing, neither did anyone else. The best part is it doesn't matter, it still shows your eagerness to dump on him no matter what.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

As usual it went right over your head. Did you hear it? Sssshhhhhhhooooooooooooo!!!!!
You didn't know that's what he was doing, neither did anyone else.

Didn't hear anything because once again your comprehension skills let you down , what I said was....

What's interesting is that the President had nothing scheduled after 11.30 yesterday , more golf I guess.

I assumed he was off playing golf because he's another golfing President , he plays a lot of golf.

The best part is it doesn't matter, it still shows your eagerness to dump on him no matter what.

I reserve the right to dump on politicians that deserve to be dumped on , Donald Trump is more deserving than most.
Winning I guess ... in a way.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join